Site Improvements Suggestions

How about after a year of being a member, someone has to donate or GTFO? :P This way, nubs like Joe would be gone and it would help maintain the site ;)

What a terrible idea! For every useless member like Joe and Joel', you'll be getting rid of patently awesome people like me! (6)

How about after a year of being a member, someone has to donate or GTFO? :P This way, nubs like Joe would be gone and it would help maintain the site ;)

G - Get
T - The
F - F***
O - Off

Is that right? Anyways, Do you think there could be a section where you can see a list of all the mods and see whose online, obviously Gregor doesn't have to be listed, lazy *****, this could be used to know who you can get a quick answer from when needing help, what do you reckon Sean?

Last edited:
Suggestion that us regular/premium members can be online but appear 'invisible' as staff members can..

DMF you can do that, i dont know how though

Staff members can, but I don't think regular members and Premium members are capable..

Mike said:
User CP > Edit Options > First one

I did not know that..

Thanks Mike.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Got infracted for having a sig too big.. Happened a few times.

Any way the site could just not let you use the picture if it's too big to avoid this?

Doesn't make sense for the site to resize the picture to correct size if we're going to get infracted for it anyway.

Can we kill the BBC bot and reinstate the Guardian one? BBC Sport sucks *** with its reporting quality

I know it's been mentioned, but I hate the Search function. Apparently there's no thread with the word 'Arsenal' in its title.

Don't mind the BBC Bot, but like Mike. said its reports are not even worth a squint.

Back