Site Improvements Suggestions

Fixed, but seriously the BBC Sport bot is awesome, keep it!

Do you ever go to school ? Your 13 (says on profile) and you are on the site 24/7.

Why not have both Guardian and BBC bots then it is up to us which to believe ?

I know it's been mentioned, but I hate the Search function. Apparently there's no thread with the word 'Arsenal' in its title.

Nah I'm not a fan either :(

I know it's been mentioned, but I hate the Search function. Apparently there's no thread with the word 'Arsenal' in its title.

Don't mind the BBC Bot, but like Mike. said its reports are not even worth a squint.

Nah I'm not a fan either :(

Me neither, but the reason you've got that Arsenal problem is probably because you're searching entire posts rather than titles only. If you go into advanced search and choose the latter it works.

Me neither, but the reason you've got that Arsenal problem is probably because you're searching entire posts rather than titles only. If you go into advanced search and choose the latter it works.

Nup, that was the first thing I tried :S

How old are you?

14 but got the flu -.-

Lets not spam anymore :L ?

I too am not a fan of the search bar as it took me 30 mins to work out how to find the budget thread.

Don't mind the BBC Bot, but like Mike. said its reports are not even worth a squint.

Jake told me the advanced search is broken and might be getting fixed tonight.

I mentioned to Sean via Becky that advanced search is currently broken. He is planning to fix it tonight.

Do you ever go to school ? Your 13 (says on profile) and you are on the site 24/7.

Why not have both Guardian and BBC bots then it is up to us which to believe ?
becuase there plenty of dupe threads, and i will close the bbc version every time

Lol loved what you said Jake, it's like when dad says we should play Scrabble when the TV isn't working haha

How do you use the old search? I type a thread name in and I get a few random threads up :/

I like the alternating multicoloured likes on those posts.

More apt would be using the buttons on a TV to change channel. Does nobody else just look in the correct section for something nowadays, or is it just me?

Nah prefer mine ;)

How do you use the old search? I type a thread name in and I get a few random threads up :/

Click advanced search, then change the drop down box (top left) to thread titles only.

It's currently broken though and may not return any results.

Back