Site Improvements Suggestions

Thanks! Just in case we feature both COB and Arch Enemy with bio, discography, reviews and interviews.

got a few hundred as well :) hahaah, thought I was famous and popular for a second there.... (crying inside)

Logged on to over 1k notifications, thought someone had been uber spamming my VMs lol, only had 5 vm's though, rest were quotes.

Having cleared the original 568 notifications, I thought that may be the end of it.

Unfortunately, I now have 84 more, and climbing. Seems it isn't done recording all past quotes just yet.

Having cleared the original 568 notifications, I thought that may be the end of it.

Unfortunately, I now have 84 more, and climbing. Seems it isn't done recording all past quotes just yet.

About 300,000 posts to go.

Jesus, 843 quotes. Thought I was popular for a minute....

still climbing, another couple of hundred... are the likes going to be added like this Lee? from the older version?

I'm going to say no, as the like system is a complete different add on to the old one.

I think old likes are gone forever.

after the first 150, came back from a phone call to see 843 (now 951) more, good thing there is no email notfication

had about 750 notifications when I logged on. nice surprise to log onto :S

lol fair to say i got a shock when i saw this when i logged in !
unledku.png

when i clicked there was no unread notifactions?

Oh right, thought I was the only one getting over 1,300 notifications...

Note to FM-B membership: ***** size is not directly linked to total notifications.

ps. I got 3100 notifications

Just out of curiosity why do mods not delete useless/duplicate threads instead of just closing them. Would it not clear up the site of a lot of junk?

Never say never.

But, unlikely for the forseeable.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Just out of curiosity why do mods not delete useless/duplicate threads instead of just closing them. Would it not clear up the site of a lot of junk?

Sometimes we like to give other people the chance to look/lol/like posts in threads. I see your point but eventually closed threads sink to the basement of nothingness anyway and usually the titles are nonsense so they won't appear on sane searches.

A lot of threads are deleted though.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Sometimes we like to give other people the chance to look/lol/like posts in threads. I see your point but eventually closed threads sink to the basement of nothingness anyway and usually the titles are nonsense so they won't appear on sane searches.

A lot of threads are deleted though.

Just a quick question, there used to be a friends list on the bottom corner of the screen where you could see who was online, is that still here, just in a different place or is it gone?

Back