Site Improvements Suggestions

We can now ban members from posting in certain threads, for example if it's a thread about Spurs, and an Arsenal fan decides to try and troll it, if they post a few troll type posts, we can decide if we want to ban then from posting on said thread.

OMGZ that was my idea from ages ago!

OMGZ that was my idea from ages ago!

Please take comfort in the fact Sean completely ignored it when you suggested it, but as soon as I thought of the idea he intsalled it straight away.

Please take comfort in the fact Sean completely ignored it when you suggested it, but as soon as I thought of the idea he intsalled it straight away.

You obviously thought it was a good idea and decided to bring it back (K)

I know I'm a few days late, but holy **** I'm loving the new-look site :wub:

I think having different tactic sections will help. So when a member uploads a tactic then have to enter what patch they used when creating the tactic. As most tactics don't actually say what patch they're for.

Just reading through this thread and this is a great idea that hasn't been replied to yet. I add my name to this great request. I have lost count of the amount of times I see people asking which patch a tactic is for.

All of the tactics worth downloading usually include which patch they were made for/tested on.

Would bring a bit of organisation though. Would be a worthwhile addition I feel.

Would bring a bit of organisation though. Would be a worthwhile addition I feel.

I think it's too late for this years...would take forever sorting them all out.

But next year I will definitely create subcategories for each patch version.

Am I right in saying that there isnowno clear indication of when a thread you have commented on has been added to? Could we get that feature back of the little yellow envelope or something equivalent on our profile page please?

Ha ha yes. I would not envy anyone who got that job if it was implemented this year.

Thanks for taking the suggestion on board, and to Danny for suggesting it in the first place!

I'm guessing it still isn't possible for a quote notifier like that of the like notifier, on the new system.

Recommended it before, but was told under the current software it was not possible.

Just wondering, has the homepage been scrapped or if it is being worked on?

The forum might be a bit slow for the next 5-10 minutes as it goes through the past 1,000,000 posts to find out who quoted you etc. So expect a lot of notification spam. But don't worry they'll all clear with one click.

Just wondering, has the homepage been scrapped or if it is being worked on?

I think for now it's been scrapped. Although I would like to see some sort of homepage back, even if it's just using the vbulletin software.

Wondered why i just got about 400 notifications, if i've received an email for them someone else can go through my inbox clearing them.

2,950 notifications, I thought maybe I had come up with the ultimate 'like' sadly it was quotes :(

Oh well, at least I have been quoted a fair few times :)

Back