Site Improvements Suggestions

Top of page, quick links drop down button, who's online.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Or open contacts popup if you just want to see your friends.

Am I the only one who is frequently getting messages saying the FM-Base servers are too busy and asking me to try again later.
I found it ironic that I couldn't load this thread because of that :P

If I'm the only one, then it's a problem at my end I admit that. But if not, could something be done about that?
FM's obviously too popular these days :)

Oh right cheers mate, never even noticed that sub-section of the forum before!

Not sure if it's just me, but the 'Recent Threads' list seems to be freezing a lot.

It will say that a certain thread is the most recent, but when I click on 'What's New?' there'll be like 5 threads more recent.

Bug or just me?

Not sure if it's just me, but the 'Recent Threads' list seems to be freezing a lot.

It will say that a certain thread is the most recent, but when I click on 'What's New?' there'll be like 5 threads more recent.

Bug or just me?

It is cached by 1 minute.

no idea if this is possible to implement but when searching for files have a filter with the sections such as when you search for tactics have the ability to search for certain formations

Think there are thoughts of improving the filing of tactics in particular in the downloads section.

For now the best thing to do is the advanced search, select tactics in the dropdown and your keyword can be the tactic (E.g. 4-3-3)

Polls

Not sure if this is something that has just been missed but I would suggest changing the colour of the text I have pointed out in the red box. This is on public polls after you have submitted your bid, the number of polls cast and that you have already placed a bid.

White text on an almost white background.

not an improvement but more a question. If you make a post that has loads of txt and has screenshots posted as well, will the screenshots be formatted into links rather than being images so that the post doesn't take up loads of space? I ask because I think this may have happened with my latest post on my future 11 game

never mind i fixed it

Last edited:
There is an option to hide it.. Or is it not supposed to show up for registered users?

I guess it's there for everyone, i got it too, took 2 seconds to click hide though. ;)

And then it comes straight back! (if you go on to a thread) Or is that just for non-premium?

That was just a bug. You should now be able to hide it. It will stay hidden for 30 days.

Back