Site Improvements Suggestions

Yes... the server is temporarily shut down when it's busy to lower the load on the server. It's intended, no need for screenshots.

I've had it a **** of alot of times today and I'm not using FmBase as heavily as normal :(

I know it's annoying but it stops the server going mental and crashing completely. If the site didnt close for a few minutes then it would never return to normal.

Is it because of the new look site and the new features? Because I used the site a lot more before and I never got that message..

I know it's annoying but it stops the server going mental and crashing completely. If the site didnt close for a few minutes then it would never return to normal.

Just took me about 3 trys to open this thread to see what you replied :(

Seems like every other click it comes up. Is this a peek time right now?

The ironic thing is it took 4 attempts to read that reply!

So yeah, your pretty much right

What happened to the Like system? It's disappeared :S

Liking the new system of being removed from threads, rather than just handing out bans..

Liking the new system of being removed from threads, rather than just handing out bans..

Indeed, it's going to be much easier to stop people constantly trolling a thread and causing them to be closed. :)

whats this your talking about?

We can now ban members from posting in certain threads, for example if it's a thread about Spurs, and an Arsenal fan decides to try and troll it, if they post a few troll type posts, we can decide if we want to ban then from posting on said thread.

We can now ban members from posting in certain threads, for example if it's a thread about Spurs, and an Arsenal fan decides to try and troll it, if they post a few troll type posts, we can decide if we want to ban then from posting on said thread.

lol sounds good

Thank god for that. Got miffed with perfectly good threads being ruined by muppets with nothing better to do than ruin other peoples sensible discussions.

Bring back the stars instead of hearts for the premium members

Last edited:
Ah, the cockblock, seen that on another forum I'm on. Everyone will grow to hate it - except the admins and mods. ;)

Possibly a clubs section in the Fifa 11 section? So like threads about VP clubs could go in there so it is easier to find for people trying to find a club to join or to find thier clubs thread.

Back