Site Improvements Suggestions

Can someone enlighten me as to wtf a 'parmo' is?!

Well yeah, it's the north-east we're talking about. I mean all northerners are a bit podgy, but north-easterners especially so.

lol, thats a bit of an assumption isn't it! Not all northerners are podgy.

Ok back on topic now. We all agree that Parmos are great.

bring back the live search. it was one of the best things about this site :P

Just a typical snobby southerner. ;)

We all drive Reliant Robin's on the way to the pits too, GC.

Well I'm sorry you subsist on gruel. You probably have the family dog running in a wheel just to supply your computer with electricity to use this site don't you? :P

bring back the live search. it was one of the best things about this site :P

I think the consensus with live search was that it slowed down the site if more than about five people were using it at once. On a site with hundreds of people, you can see how this might be a problem. Now that the search is fixed (there was a while where it just didn't return any results) it's fine IMO.

Last edited:
It is back, for premium members only.

Not a complaint but a question. Will it ever work on chrome or is there an issue with chrome and the software that runs the site?

When viewing threads and clicking reply in chrome it will just load forever unless you open it in a new tab.

When viewing threads and clicking reply in chrome it will just load forever unless you open it in a new tab.

I think that's more of a problem with the site during busy times rather than just Chrome.

I will be upgrading the forum software next weekend which does have some improvements for Chrome and Safari.

Hmm I seem to have a little problem with using Blogs.

I just downloaded Internet Explorer 9, and when I used that too post a new blog, everytime I went too add in a new font/text-size for the blog it just went too the top left corner of the page, meaning I couldn't write my blog without using the default font.

So, because of the problem I changed too Google Chrome. But now, instead of when pressing a font option and it comes up automatically, 2 boxes will appear and I have to put my text in there making it more difficult.

Is there anyway to get around these problems, so I can write my blogs more easily or will I have too change browser?

EDIT- It seems Firefox has solved the problem with the blogs

Last edited:
For the second time I've got a notification saying I've got a quote but I've opened it but it has no thread related to it, just the name of the person who quoted me, am I the only one getting this?

Back