Site Improvements Suggestions

Is it just me thats viewing 10 posts a page ? Preferred it when it was 30, assuming theres a way to change this, anyone know how ?

Is that the correct view of this section? I also have the same in the title bars in my UCP.

I try to make a thread when this comes up
vBulletin Message
Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

Can you make the avatars and the sigs appear again like we used to before the upgrade of the forum?

Appreciate your efforts.

Can you make the avatars and the sigs appear again like we used to before the upgrade of the forum?

Appreciate your efforts.

Go to the bottom at the page. Press the slider that says "FM-Base 2011" and choose "vBulletin Standard Skin".

I'm trying to use spoilers on my European Auction game and I type in the right things but whenever I save the OP, more spoilers come up randomly :S

I'm trying to use spoilers on my European Auction game and I type in the right things but whenever I save the OP, more spoilers come up randomly :S

It's probably because you aren't nesting tags correctly.

Make sure you close all tags before you close the spoiler tag.

Sorry, I'm not too sure what this means

Incorrect nesting...

[spoiler ][b ]text1[/spoiler ][spoiler ]text2[/spoiler ][/b ]

Correct nesting...

[spoiler ][b ]text1[/b ][/spoiler ][spoiler ][b ]text2[/b ][/spoiler ]

Last edited:
i've pm'ed 2 moderators about my infraction problem and had no reply.
the problem is that it was due to expire on the 7th july but now says it will expire on the 6th august
basically can anyone answer if this is suppossed to happen and if not can you remove it?

i've pm'ed 2 moderators about my infraction problem and had no reply.
the problem is that it was due to expire on the 7th july but now says it will expire on the 6th august
basically can anyone answer if this is suppossed to happen and if not can you remove it?

it could be permanent. What was it for?

Back