Site Improvements Suggestions

For the second time I've got a notification saying I've got a quote but I've opened it but it has no thread related to it, just the name of the person who quoted me, am I the only one getting this?

If you can provide the link then we will check it out. It could be that the post has been deleted or something.

If you can provide the link then we will check it out. It could be that the post has been deleted or something.
Will do in a sec ;)

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I think it is what you said mate about a deleted post cheers :)

Is that the correct view of this section? I also have the same in the title bars in my UCP.

I think the arcade should come back for the premium members ;)

I had like 8 highscores, then ******* Baz came along and took like 5 of them and he didn't even post on the forum. Hate Baz!

i think when new members get an account, the original message should give them a link to the introduce yourself section so that they could well... introduce themselves

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
[insert member name here] has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just on a grammar related note, that ^^ is the current message you receive when someone has exceeded his/her message storage. It should read:
[insert member name here] has exceeded his/her stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until he/she clears some space.

Don't really know why I'm pointing this out, but it is wrong so...

Just on a grammar related note, that ^^ is the current message you receive when someone has exceeded his/her message storage. It should read:

Really?

Yeah I know it wasn't really worth pointing it out, and no one likes a grammar ****, but I noticed it and it bugged me so whatever. Just feel free to pretend I never said that... although tbf it is wrong.

Man, I was just about to point that out.

What's wrong with using their?

Not sure if it's just me, but the Live Search doesn't work the same as it used to.

I used to be able to just type something in and it would come up underneath it, now it just searches forever until I press enter where it comes up with a list of threads where those words have been mentioned in the thread, so it really isn't helpful...

Not sure if it's just me, but the Live Search doesn't work the same as it used to.

I used to be able to just type something in and it would come up underneath it, now it just searches forever until I press enter where it comes up with a list of threads where those words have been mentioned in the thread, so it really isn't helpful...

What browser are you using? When I use Chrome it dosen't work but when i use Firefox it works.

Back