Site Improvements Suggestions

it has not been working for a while hey.. I click the actual paperclip icon and the attachment page opens and I select which pic I want to insert and have to insert the cursor on the line I want to insert the pics on

if I click the dropdown menu a blank white screen appears...

View attachment 192121

Thanks. I'll have a look tonight. Got a bit distracted the other night with the news of FM 2012.

How about a section for BaP games? THe editing section's full of them.

I second JordanK's idea. Maybe have it as a subforum of Editing like KotW is in Kits?

Thanks for the suggestions Jordan. There wont be any new subforums created for FM 2011. But we will be looking at the forum structure when we set up all the new Football Manager 2012 forums.

Thanks for the suggestions Jordan. There wont be any new subforums created for FM 2011. But we will be looking at the forum structure when we set up all the new Football Manager 2012 forums.

Hey Sean, any progress with the problem Neil has with attachments on Chrome?

Love the new banner, thanks :)

Dont feel this merited its own thread but was just wondering why "people viewing this thread" has been disabled? I thought it was only a temporary measure at first but it appears like its not coming back. Only reason I can think of that its been removed was due to lagging the servers but maybe this wasnt the reason...

Sorry if this has already been asked but too tired to search for any related topics on it right now.

Dont feel this merited its own thread but was just wondering why "people viewing this thread" has been disabled? I thought it was only a temporary measure at first but it appears like its not coming back. Only reason I can think of that its been removed was due to lagging the servers but maybe this wasnt the reason...

Sorry if this has already been asked but too tired to search for any related topics on it right now.

Yes I have removed it to try and improve the forum performance. It may not seem it but it is a fairly intensive feature.

Would it be possible to add a connect with Twitter button?

just went into the music section, what happened to all the threads? :S

Yes I have removed it to try and improve the forum performance. It may not seem it but it is a fairly intensive feature.

Cheers Sean, didnt know what the story was with it. I suppose every little helps to improve the speed :)

Back