Site Improvements Suggestions

This. I don't really think I've ever seen any of the story section moderators on the actual section?

Because they don't comment on the story doesn't mean they aren't deleting/editing in their section. Most moderating goes unseen by most members.

Because they don't comment on the story doesn't mean they aren't deleting/editing in their section. Most moderating goes unseen by most members.

Makes perfect sense... Sorry about that :L

Yeah my point isnt really about deleting/editing. Its more to do with stickies for Story rules and helpful tips. There were a few of these for FM10. But none have been recreated/moved for the FM12 section.

Heres my suggestion: I think the story section should be given more attention.
It has took off fairly positively with a few good stories so far. I would like if it was properly moderated. Jak Fulham doesnt seem too keen with it this year and has not done much with the section in terms of rules and stickies.

Rules and Stickies often go ignored, if anyone starts an excessive amount of Stories this time i.e 4 or 5 in a week. I will just ban them. If you got any threads you think are worthy of sticky, please link them to me.

im not sure if this has already been said as i didnt fancy flicking through all 195 pages but it would be quite useful if when viewing a thread there was a view all option or something so that rather than having to change page every few posts there was the option to have it all on one page a bit like if your internet shopping for either clothes new tv etc there is sometimes view 20 items per page or view 200 items per page??

im not sure if this has already been said as i didnt fancy flicking through all 195 pages but it would be quite useful if when viewing a thread there was a view all option or something so that rather than having to change page every few posts there was the option to have it all on one page a bit like if your internet shopping for either clothes new tv etc there is sometimes view 20 items per page or view 200 items per page??

This is in your profile settings. Scroll up click on your account, scroll down and find where it says Posts per page, then change it and enjoy. (loading times may be hampered)

it has not been working for a while hey.. I click the actual paperclip icon and the attachment page opens and I select which pic I want to insert and have to insert the cursor on the line I want to insert the pics on

if I click the dropdown menu a blank white screen appears...

View attachment 192121

Iv had this problem the past few months too ^^

Did you get it sorted out Raikan?

It never bothered me before but it is quite annoying when I upload a large amount of kits for KotW voting each week and cant see which image im uploading.

If anybody could help me out Id greatly appreciate it :)

:wub:

Seem to be having another problem with the notification doodley-doodley. Says I get one, click on it, then disappears when done........then reappears again. been doin it about half an hour. Not annoying or anything but just to let someone know

Only suggestion I would make is to offer a lighter skin as an alternative.

E.g something like this

ideal.png

View attachment 215870

Whats up with the attachments tab? Its been like this the past few months.
I asked before and got no answer. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: Its the same problem on all browsers for me, Firefox, IE9, Chrome, Opera and Safari.

dont use that way Steve! 1) insert the selected pics where you place your cursor in the thread.. much easier
Dont really get you, when I have the attachments page open like you I cant drag and drop with my cursor :( ITs annoying me as it takes me the best part of half an hour to set up the kotw voting threads :(

Dont really get you, when I have the attachments page open like you I cant drag and drop with my cursor :( ITs annoying me as it takes me the best part of half an hour to set up the kotw voting threads :(

Why don't you just do what I do. Right click on the image, copy image URL, then paste into thread as an image. :)

when you upload a whole bunch of pics like te ones selected below you can select which ones you want to insert by selecting them placing the cursor exactly where you want the pics to be inserted and click insert :)

View attachment 215870

Whats up with the attachments tab? Its been like this the past few months.
I asked before and got no answer. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: Its the same problem on all browsers for me, Firefox, IE9, Chrome, Opera and Safari.

try updating ur flash/java/shockwave players.

Anybody else noticed the new Forum section at the top of the page? FMB++...i imagine its a glitch as its empty...

Anybody else noticed the new Forum section at the top of the page? FMB++...i imagine its a glitch as its empty...

It's a super secret.. I mean.. yes.. it is a glitch.

Back