Site Improvements Suggestions

Anybody else noticed the new Forum section at the top of the page? FMB++...i imagine its a glitch as its empty...

I just saw and read parts, but then couldn't post. **** you mods for making me think I was one of the special ones!

I don't see anything, are you sure?

Its actually gone now. But it was there all day and just prompted me to ask.
Maybe somebody had been playing about with the forum tools :)

Whats up with the Orange names popping up? Know its not exactly on topic but it doesnt warrant its own thread

IS there a mobile skin available? I like to browse on my Android but i'm not always connected to a wifi spot and it takes quite a while to load web pages. Would make it easier to browse on the go just.

I think we are pretty safe with that not happening. ;)

Id just want to see the look on Chokopop's face. :P
Yeah pretty safe since I sent a few mods/admins drunken PMs...you know who you are ;)
Not near active enough anymore to be one :)

What are the orange/red names for, Will we ever get to find out?

I was just wondering if we could bring back the use of sigs in our posts?

I miss them since we changed to the latest VBulletin skin

Since the sigs have gone the rate my photoshop work thread has dropped off a bit. I like seing sigs that people had created as long as they are good quality.

Since the sigs have gone the rate my photoshop work thread has dropped off a bit. I like seing sigs that people had created as long as they are good quality.

Agree, it meant people started to use PS on here a lot less as now the only ps users are in rate my kit or request threads.

Sigs were awesome back in the day :)

They were good for people to show off their latest work indeed, don't even bother changing mine's now!

Back