Site Improvements Suggestions

I miss the Avatars much more than I miss the sigs tbh..

I have had it a few times as well and sometimes even clicking on live version does not always bring it back to the main page. I just clear off on facebook for a while then try a bit later.

Anyway of having the option to get rid of this ad at the bottom of the page? Highly annoying when to keep rolling over.

I'm hating that thing at the bottom, any way to turn it off

I'm hating that thing at the bottom, any way to turn it off

If on goggle chrome install ad blocker and then click block ad n this page click the ad on the bottom of page and should do it did for me!!

Sean, you need to add a way to close that advertisement banner at the bottom.

It wouldn't be quite as annoying if it didn't extend and retract every time you open a new page.

wait, how many times can i enter the fm12 giveaway contest. ? :P

i already did, and its asking again ? :$

HOW DO YOU GET THIS MESSAGE OFF AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEEEEEEEENNN? ITS DRIVING ME INSANSE!

Whilst I agree there should be a way to close it or turn it off, I don't see how you 'hate' it or how the fact it opens then retracts within about 0.25 seconds on each new page annoys you. It doesn't get in teh way of anything, and it's unlikely you're desperate to click on something under the banner in the first 0.25seconds of page loading.

You sound like a bunch of whinging little girls, especially you Mike. But i'm sure Sean will sort something.

go Redders :) show them whose boss!

It is really irritating, I am clicking it every minute!

It's much more irritating on mobile devices, it doesn't scroll with the page or retract, usually ends up blocking parts of the page.

Back