SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

It seems your Youth schedules work really well! Had this guy in my U20's blasting them in for the youth left right and centre, so I've given him a run out in my Seniors for 19 games... He is doing superbly. It goes to show your schedules work brilliantly on players in underdevelped leagues like mine. Nice work!!

Wonderful! :)

i also downloaded them but am unable to import them. i have tried moving them and they are definately saved to the right location. maybe im using a wrong format? or it has to be a new save game? any help...

I can think of nothing else other than you're looking in the wrong place... Make sure the path where you extracted the files is the same place you're looking for in "Manage Schedules"...

Can anyone put some screenshots so we could see how players improved during a season or two?

can anyone put some screenshots so we could see how players improved during a season or two?

+1. :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 1692

Senior Regular: 342

Senior Injured: 63

Senior Pre-Season: 112

Youth Regular: 144

Youth Injured: 27

Youth Preseason: 44

Total: 2424!

superb work i'd say :)
i'll switch from duncs training to yours to see differences ;)
btw support striker & centre fwd : small fast dribblers u see as centre fwd's ?

superb work i'd say :)
i'll switch from duncs training to yours to see differences ;)
btw support striker & centre fwd : small fast dribblers u see as centre fwd's ?

Thank you. :)

Usually, players like that are good as support strikers but there are many CFs who aren't necessarily tall poachers. I'd say if you use a striker other than him who's a good support striker, it's fine. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 1902

Senior Regular: 402

Senior Injured: 73

Senior Pre-Season: 130

Youth Regular: 170

Youth Injured: 33

Youth Preseason: 50

Total: 2760! :)

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:24 PM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 2022

Senior Regular: 432

Senior Injured: 76

Senior Pre-Season: 144

Youth Regular: 186

Youth Injured: 34

Youth Preseason: 51

Total: 2945!

WOWWW!! This is all really great work!! I have downloaded and so far, so good! Especially love the youth pre-season as my youngsters are improving a lot physically! All schedules are top notch dude!

Thanks a ton for these :) Just a quick question, for an attacking inside forward playing as AML/R, would you use supporting striker or attacking mid training?

WOWWW!! This is all really great work!! I have downloaded and so far, so good! Especially love the youth pre-season as my youngsters are improving a lot physically! All schedules are top notch dude!

Thanks. :)

Thanks a ton for these :) Just a quick question, for an attacking inside forward playing as AML/R, would you use supporting striker or attacking mid training?

You're welcome. :)

Support Striker is a sort of "Focus on everything except GK attributes and Defending" kind of schedule as seen in the screenshot I had posted:

2.%20SS%20Screenshot.png

So it's good. But if you want to focus on crossing, dribbling, first touch etc, Wide Midfielder is best. Attacking Midfielder will also improve Decision making, anticipation, movement, etc. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Download Update: 3000+! :)

All Schedules: 2179

Senior Regular: 481

Senior Injured: 84

Senior Pre-Season: 156

Youth Regular: 204

Youth Injured: 37

Youth Preseason: 55

Total: 3196!!!

Hey, in my league there's a winter break from mid-December to late February. Do you think I could benefit from the fitness schedules during that time or would it be too risky to use it in this part of the season?

Ive just started to use your schedules and after three months Ive noticed some improvements. However, I have a lot of players unhappy with the high workload and also I have a few picking up injuries in training. Was this common in your testing or other people's experience?

Hey, in my league there's a winter break from mid-December to late February. Do you think I could benefit from the fitness schedules during that time or would it be too risky to use it in this part of the season?

Yes, I would say it's ok to use them until there is about 15 days left for the season to restart. :)

Ive just started to use your schedules and after three months Ive noticed some improvements. However, I have a lot of players unhappy with the high workload and also I have a few picking up injuries in training. Was this common in your testing or other people's experience?

You're getting this while using Regular schedules or Pre-season schedules? 'Cos players will always be unhappy with pre-season schedules but no need to pay attention as there are no competitive matches. As for Regular schedules, if some players are complaining, as long as their morale is not being affected much, it's ok. But if you think it's really hurting them, reduce the workload slightly... :)

Hello, fantastic post, I really wanna download the schedules but I cant due to the site u uploaded them onto, it doesnt work in my country, is there any possibility you can upload them to Mediafire/Zshare?

Ty and anxiously waiting :)

Hello, fantastic post, I really wanna download the schedules but I cant due to the site u uploaded them onto, it doesnt work in my country, is there any possibility you can upload them to Mediafire/Zshare?

Ty and anxiously waiting :)

OK, I've made alternate downloads for all files on zSHARE:

I've been using this for half a season or so and got a lot of injuries ( at one point i could only field 3 subs-and ive got a decent squad) with the regular schedules for both my main squad and my youth players so i reduced the overall workload my just 1 click and it seems to have done the trick whilst continuing to improve players stats.

I've been using this for half a season or so and got a lot of injuries ( at one point i could only field 3 subs-and ive got a decent squad) with the regular schedules for both my main squad and my youth players so i reduced the overall workload my just 1 click and it seems to have done the trick whilst continuing to improve players stats.

Yeah, that's good. It will of course be different for different teams. Hope it continues to improve your players. :)

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Added Mediafire Alternate Downloads!​
:)

thanks alot much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

oh ****, there probably was a mistake while u were uploading, all files are 0.00mb sorry for the hassle

oh ****, there probably was a mistake while u were uploading, all files are 0.00mb sorry for the hassle

No, no. Don't worry. Just download it. It will show 0 MB only because the files are just around 300-400 Bytes. 0.01 MB is 1 KB, so since it is not even of that size, it will be shown like that itself. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:46 PM ----------

Download Update:

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 2574

Senior Regular: 553

Senior Injured: 98

Senior Pre-Season: 177

Youth Regular: 227

Youth Injured: 41

Youth Preseason: 63

Fileserve Total: 3733!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 93

Senior Regular: 38

Senior Injured: 25

Senior Pre-Season: 30

Youth Regular: 33

Youth Injured: 17

Youth Preseason: 22

Mediafire Total: 258!

TOTAL: 3991! :)

hey i dwnlded ur training regime few days ago & jst finished 1st season with arsenal and 2 games into 2nd season, and i hv seen my players gain attributes a lot!! :) & u r rite. it has started affecting their fitness! ramsey, wilshere, van persie & many others hv gained 2 or sumtimes 3 in strength, staimna, pace...

wonderful work i wud say. :)

@ raaajath,

That is great to know! :)

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Download Update: OVER 4500!! :)

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 2735

Senior Regular: 582

Senior Injured: 101

Senior Pre-Season: 185

Youth Regular: 234

Youth Injured: 41

Youth Preseason: 63

Fileserve Total: 3941!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 203

Senior Regular: 86

Senior Injured: 59

Senior Pre-Season: 69

Youth Regular: 74

Youth Injured: 39

Youth Preseason: 47

Mediafire Total: 577!

TOTAL: 4518!

For me, wingmids and support striker are doing wonders, man! Others are also great, but these two are really wonderful for me! (H)