SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

WB. SS and CF

Hey,

First of all i want to say really great post! Nice job mate! :)

I were wondering a bit about how to train some of my players and maybe you can help me! :)

I play with Spurs, with 2 strikers and 2 attacking left/right wings. For example, is Defoe gonna train as SS or CF? And my wings are the right training for them WB? :)

-Kristian

im having problems downloading them off the file sharing sites, really sorry to ask is there any other way i can get these?

Hey,

First of all i want to say really great post! Nice job mate! :)

I were wondering a bit about how to train some of my players and maybe you can help me! :)

I play with Spurs, with 2 strikers and 2 attacking left/right wings. For example, is Defoe gonna train as SS or CF? And my wings are the right training for them WB? :)

-Kristian

Thank you! :)

I would say train Defoe as Support Striker as he is not someone who thrives at playing alone upfront but with another striker. As for wingers, use Wing Midfielder but if you have Defensive Wingers(like Roysten Drenthe for eg.), using Wingback is also ok. Similarly, either Wingback or Wing Mid is good for Gareth Bale depending on what kind of a job you want him to do. Use Wingback for Assou-Ekotto too, and for players like Hutton, Corluka and Kaboul(if you use him as fullback and not CB), use Fullback. ;)

im having problems downloading them off the file sharing sites, really sorry to ask is there any other way i can get these?

I have replied to your PM. :)

ok ive got an injury of 14 days for rosicky & wanna play him against man u in teh carling cup sf 18 days frm now. will he recover in time if i use injured schedule till then>

Gonna give these a bash today as I'm liking the pre-season and injured programmes but without too many sub catergories per position to confuse me! hoping to get half a season done today so will let you know how I go ;)

ok ive got an injury of 14 days for rosicky & wanna play him against man u in teh carling cup sf 18 days frm now. will he recover in time if i use injured schedule till then>

OK, what is his fitness level right now? I mean, when he got injured, his fitness level would have gone down to something like 73% or 67% or something...

Gonna give these a bash today as I'm liking the pre-season and injured programmes but without too many sub catergories per position to confuse me! hoping to get half a season done today so will let you know how I go ;)

Would love to know. :)

Probably a silly question but Neymar, Pedro, Messi, Hazard would be training like what?

AT. Mid?, Support FWD? Advance FWD?

Thanks

@ markosv,
Neymar- Support Striker
Messi- Wing Mid/Support Striker
Pedro- Wing Mid
Hazard- Attacking Mid

:)

tnx for reply. (H) i chckd and its 71%. so wt do u think?

OK, so I think you should rest him from training for the first 2 days after his return and see where you get his fitness to. If it's around 85, put him in injured schedule for the remaining 2 days. And if you have other options, just use someone else to start with and bring Rosicky on if needed. ;)

OK, so I think you should rest him from training for the first 2 days after his return and see where you get his fitness to. If it's around 85, put him in injured schedule for the remaining 2 days. And if you have other options, just use someone else to start with and bring Rosicky on if needed. ;)

ok will do! thnx friend! :)

ok will do! thnx friend! :)

Any time. :)

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Download Update: OVER 5000!!!!!(H)

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 2995

Senior Regular: 646

Senior Injured: 109

Senior Pre-Season: 197

Youth Regular: 251

Youth Injured: 42

Youth Preseason: 63

Fileserve Total: 4303!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 401

Senior Regular: 174

Senior Injured: 117

Senior Pre-Season: 133

Youth Regular: 140

Youth Injured: 76

Youth Preseason: 88

Mediafire Total: 1129!

TOTAL: 5432!!! :)

Just downloaded, half way through season with Crawley, so I have seen many people on here managing Chelski and other big teams. I will let you know how it goes the other side of the spectrum. Initially they look very good, looking forward to my rise through the leagues!!!!!!

Just downloaded, half way through season with Crawley, so I have seen many people on here managing Chelski and other big teams. I will let you know how it goes the other side of the spectrum. Initially they look very good, looking forward to my rise through the leagues!!!!!!

Cheers! Looking forward to it. :)

hi m8, I was thinking if for the inside forward role would be better the Support Striker schedule out of the Wing Midfield.

_perfido_

hi m8, I was thinking if for the inside forward role would be better the Support Striker schedule out of the Wing Midfield.

_perfido_

Well it depends on the player. If he can put in a good cross(eg. Ronaldo), I think Wing Mid is good. If he is someone who always cuts in to shoot(Messi, Robben), Support Striker is fine. ;)

Well, I'm thinking to use a 4-2-3-1, with Pato AMR and Inside Forward that in match exchange position as the lone FC (Ibraimovic), and Ronaldinho as AML as Inside Forward, both attacking minded and with cut inside play width.

Then I also have in the young team one of the most promising AML and would like to train him to be a Inside Forward more than a Wing.

_perfido_

OK, for Pato Support Striker is fine. I had bought Pato in FM 2010 and used SS. It worked really well, not bought him yet on FM 2011 though. For Ronaldinho, I think either Att Mid or Support Striker. He runs down the left but doesn't cross much and sometimes drifts to the middle, so AM/SS. :)

Can you please make a part-time version of all of this?
I know it's hard to think but i'm in the Europa league 3rd round qualifiers, and everyone at my club, bar me, are part-time. So this is worthless to me, however I really want to implement it.
I want my club to move to the next level :)
Managing Galway United in Ireland, btw.
Love it!