The only tweak you may want to do is changin tackling to midfielders from "hard" to "normal". I am having quite a lot of problems with cards in the midfield, so i think you might want to change that, at least for the central one

I only shout them to hassle pressing. Not before the game but as soon as it starts and through all the 90 min.

What team are you playing? if youre not playing with a really strong side, use the middle team tactic.

Last edited:
im testing your old one first. gonna try one later ;>

The middle team suits better teams that are not really very strong.

The top one is for teams who fight for qualifying in ECL.

You choose!

Last edited:
PS: Roysthon drenthe, that you can sign for free at the start of the game, is PERFECT for this tactic. he is unbelievable!

In the right, a great player for that position is Cuadrado. Only problem hes on loan....

Going to test the Top Tactic with Man U, will post results after a few league games.

Love your other tactic btw :D

Thanks!

I just made a minor update, to set pieces and the positioning of the wingers. Download the tactic again! and with manchester united, definitely use the TOP team tactic!

Awesome tactic!!! Best I've tried so far! Won 6 games out of 6 with my atletico!

well done!

Ah can you make a more cautious version? I'm playin Barcelona away...

Alaba, this tactic works even against strong opponents! don't be scared because the mentality is "attacking"! every single player's instruction has been modified, so the approach is balanced and you will have a very solid defense!

Last edited:
The last version of the tactic seems fail for me so far because new positions of the wingers effect my attacking style directly. When i use with 2 deep lying and 1 advanced forward i have more opportunities to score. Sometimes i use dl and dr positions as wbl and wbr so with the wing backs it seems i have 5 midfielders and it gives me huge boost to attack.

Mine is working wonderfully with wingers, i think you should give it time until it becomes fluid! my atletico is finally playing football and not just sucking!!! I pulled off a draw at camp nou! Great tactic!

The last version of the tactic seems fail for me so far because new positions of the wingers effect my attacking style directly. When i use with 2 deep lying and 1 advanced forward i have more opportunities to score. Sometimes i use dl and dr positions as wbl and wbr so with the wing backs it seems i have 5 midfielders and it gives me huge boost to attack.

Juzam...good to hear some feedback, thanks!

are you sure you gave it enough time? Anyhow, check if in the wingers version, the wingers have as individual player instruction "cut inside". As soon as the tactic becomes fluid, you'll score more goals than with the 3 strikers. This because they are much more linked.
It worked like this for me.

Keep me posted!

Cheers mate, and good game!

Juzam...good to hear some feedback, thanks!

are you sure you gave it enough time? Anyhow, check if in the wingers version, the wingers have as individual player instruction "cut inside". As soon as the tactic becomes fluid, you'll score more goals than with the 3 strikers. This because they are much more linked.
It worked like this for me.

Keep me posted!

Cheers mate, and good game!

i play 10 games with the last version but given opportunity numbers gave me cancer already. :D Opposition attackers easily have chances to score especially my dl and dr can't catch the amr and aml also 3 midfielders don't dive into tackles just stand and go with the attackers entire pitch so i can't possess the ball. Is there a way to make sure my midfielders dive into tackle more because my midfielders tackling average is 17 but i feel i can't use this advantage for my sake.

Last edited:
I only shout them to hassle pressing. Not before the game but as soon as it starts and through all the 90 min.

What team are you playing? if youre not playing with a really strong side, use the middle team tactic.

Hassle pressing? What is you focus on General training and Match training?

General training is focused on fitness and match training on tactics, with rest before and after the game.

I don't really use shouts, except to keep the defense line up and pressing.

i play 10 games with the last version but given opportunity numbers gave me cancer already. :D Opposition attackers easily have chances to score especially my dl and dr can't catch the amr and aml also 3 midfielders don't dive into tackles just stand and go with the attackers entire pitch so i can't possess the ball. Is there a way to make sure my midfielders dive into tackle more because my midfielders tackling average is 17 but i feel i can't use this advantage for my sake.

juzam, are you sure you used the really last version? it's the one with wingers and the style is BALANCED not FLUID. check if its right. if not download it again!

Help

I have downloaded the tactics, but cant seem to load them in the game. Is it not possible in FMC mode?