Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckermax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 48K
this looks awesome tucker! cant wait to get home from work and try this out with my newly promoted wolves side, most of my players seem to suit your descriptions :D will give feedback when i do! thanks mate

Would like to see u do this with Arsenal f.ex in PL (much harder league). I just got roflowned by city 4-0 with 30 shots and I had 1

Match preparation? Shouts? Play with Bayern and work great your tactic. Thank you!

the last 1 yeah, just dl'd... ofcourse it works great with bayern tho. 1-2-3-4 would work with bayern. #anything

I started to use this very last version Cagliari game which is played in 26.10.2016 I finished the season in 2. position seria A and won the Euro Cup ( ex Uefa ) Tactic is very effective but there is one main problem i guess. When i play at home there is no problem , tactic works flawlessly but when i play away matches i can't stop to concede generally 1 sometimes 2 or more. In each away game, opposition attackers have at least 3-4 one to one with my goalkeeper because my dr and dl can't catch the running opposition forward, speed and accelaration of the forward is not important, mostly they can beat my dr and dl and pass through them and score. I don't have dani alves, lahm, bale etc. I have de ceglie and 3 great young dr and dls. I'm not sure should i buy a player with more current ability or should i keep them playing and let them rock the world in 3-4 years. Please give me some advice.

SS's

by dr and ds you mean wing backs??

Btw, for cagliari these are some amazin results!

yeah i mean wbl and wbr, do you have any suggestions should buy more improved players or let them play and improve ? Or do you have any other tactics,suggestions to decrease the amount of conceded goals in away games. Btw i'm managing Atalanta :)

Last edited:
o sorry!

look, really good Wbl and wbr are cuadrado and armero. If you cannot buy them, a good solution on the right flank could be drenthe, which is for free at the start.

To render the tactic more defensive try changing the wing backs mentality in single player instructions. That helps alot. Or you can directly change their role from "attacking" to "support", or even "defense". they will still attack a little bit, but they will consider the defense much more.

Remember it is really important to have two really good DC....i really like astori, kirchoff...keep me posted, please!

you may even want to try to change set pieces to get some goals from them...they are not really effective :(

I already made some research but both cuadrado and armero taken by Tottenham, so i guess i will keep using my world class talents, i definetly will try to tactical suggestions, also i have two great dc so both better than astori and kirchoff i guess :D

amazing home tactic tucker, thank you!! also have some small problems with conceeding but nothing major ( playing with united using Evra and Rafael + Vidic and Ferdinand in defence ) . but i would love to have a strong away/hold result tactic aswell, didnt you make a 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-1-2 tactic at some point? with BBM`s aswell? could it work as an away tactic?

Last edited:
nah, they where not as effective as this one! i will work on a tactic to mantain a result or an away tactic. i'll upload the first post soon and put the new tactic.

thankyou for giving me feedback! cheers

sad at the moment, just gone 9 games without winning, 3 losses 6 draws, draw home too west ham and sunderland, cant score for ****! rooney 6.81 rating in 12 games.. this game must hate my guts!!

nah, they where not as effective as this one! i will work on a tactic to mantain a result or an away tactic. i'll upload the first post soon and put the new tactic.

thankyou for giving me feedback! cheers

Changing the WBL/R to support in the main would solve the problem of having the AMR/L running like **** in their back.

I will try your tactic with City and see out it works. I have Kolarov and Maicon, which i think its ok

Back