Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckermax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 48K
Thanks!

I just made a minor update, to set pieces and the positioning of the wingers. Download the tactic again! and with manchester united, definitely use the TOP team tactic!

What du you mean with "TOP team tactic!"? Also, what match preparation do you use? Thanks! :)

First i uploaded two tactics, one for middle and one for top teams.
But now i edited the first post and just put the "final" tactic that suits any team.

I do tactical training in preparation for the match, rest before and after it, and generally my training is focused on fitness

cheers!

i play 10 games with the last version but given opportunity numbers gave me cancer already. :D Opposition attackers easily have chances to score especially my dl and dr can't catch the amr and aml also 3 midfielders don't dive into tackles just stand and go with the attackers entire pitch so i can't possess the ball. Is there a way to make sure my midfielders dive into tackle more because my midfielders tackling average is 17 but i feel i can't use this advantage for my sake.

Juzzam, as soon as you try the new tactic tell me how it goes and give me some feedback. Im especially concerned on set pieces...

Tucker! Thankyou!
My atletico is now 3rd at 3 points from Real Madrid and 5 from Barcelona! Can we dream on with your tactic? can we go and win LA LIGA??? genius!!!

Ahahaha happy to hear this! why not!!! although i must say i don't think it will be easy!

Cheers, and good game!

Hi great to see someone making tactics for La Magica, they are very intresting this year, can you say more about the specific changes you made to the squad ?
Will try and post results with my 2012 roma squad!

Hi great to see someone making tactics for La Magica, they are very intresting this year, can you say more about the specific changes you made to the squad ?
Will try and post results with my 2012 roma squad!

Hi jucha! if you try this tactic MAKE sure you got the most recent download: the one where the striker plays as CF (COMPLETE FORWARD and NOT as AF (ADVANCED FORWARD).

I did not do much to the team: i sold de rossi for 28 mln to PSG and released Totti (contract to high, i wouldve never done this in real life, totti is my hero!). then i sold all the scum (perrotta, marquinhos, burdisso, etc.).

From there i signed: astori, jovetic, naingollan, and other players.

But i mean, i did not make this impressive transfer market...you could do better!

the tactic instead is great, i repeat again MAKE SURE you have the last download with the striker set as CF!!!!

Unfortunately barcelona are at 6 points....:@
Good news is i'm second at +1 from Real Madrid!!!

will be posting my results with PAOK my 2nd season (the 1st one was rubbish - 3rd with major performance drop in the second half of the season)

just a quick question - do you tweak the tactic game on game? if so, what are these tweaks are?

TY!

Just to clarify, you use Hassle Opponents and Push Higher Up during each match?

Also I noticed you changed it to 2 full out wingers now, would you suggest a left footer on the left and right on the right side?

So this tactic will work with Man United? GREAT!!!! im exited to try it out! shouts, match prep/training? only use hassle oponents shout? Rvp on the right wing to cut inside since he is left-footed, young/nani on the left? Ive bought Fellaini and Wanyama ( from Celtic who is linked to United in real life ), will they do OK in the BBM positions? how about Carrick/Fletcher, can they play BBM? thx for your efforts!

Fellaini will do perfectyl as BBM but he is even great as a DPL. Great player, perfect for this tactic!

Carrick and fletcher suit very well the BBM but NOT the dpl! as bbm i am sure theyll do a great job.

It really doesn't matter if you play wingers on opposite sides...i played them regularly and they've done really well. Jovetic has been perfect, so youre lookin for a kind of player whos a winger/striker, not a pure winger!

matche pep training, nothin in particular, focus on tactics and rest before and after.

just a quick question - do you tweak the tactic game on game? if so, what are these tweaks are?

TY!

no, no.. i used to do that when the tactic was just made and it wasn't "perfect", now its just perfect and this you will download now is the completely finished tactic. i just update the first post to put results!

Cheers mate, good game and give me feedback if you can!

Won the first match 2-0 against Man City then lost 1-0 to Southamton with both BBM's being sent off :(

If you got really "brave" bbms (look for stats: bravery) change under player instruction their tackling from "hard" to "normal".

if the problems persists from normal to "easy". keep me posted

Back