Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckermax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 48K
In Man City, which is better for DLP: Touré or Garcia? I play Touré BBM (MC) and Garcia as anchor man (DMC).

Should i put both as BBM (retraining Javi Garcia) and buying someone to DLP? Who?

Was working wonders with hudersfield and won 8 out of the first 10 games however I had a small squad and with all the front 3 out injured I suffered a dip in form up untill christmas. Hoping still for promotion if I can regain form but great tactic.

This tactic is not working at all with Roma in first season. Played two matches with Genoa at Home 1-1, equalised in 88th min with a penalty. Before this penalty my team didn't had a scoring chance and Genoa had 5 or 6.

Second match was away with Atalanta and I lost 2-1, again the defense not working at all. Will try until I get sacked. :D

Just tested this on my Man Utd save and beat Basel 3-0 at home with Raf and Buttner on 8.3 with Raf getting 2 assists

I have used this tactic for one whole season with Spurs.

Lloris
Walker
Vertoghen
Kaboul
Drenthe

MVilla/Sandro

Dembele
Anderson
Bale
Lennon

Ba

Went really well at first, poor run around November, December, but during January and then to the rest of the season, went well again. Finished 3rd, 3 points above Chelsea, behind Man U and City.

Trained the players in tactics for most of the season.

Alternated with setting the WB's as support or attacking.

The one problem i did have, was conceeding a lot of goals, and i dont think my defense was that bad. I changed my DLP to DM, as did not have enough creativity.

Just started second season, and tactic seems to have completely changed, lost 3 games in a row, no major player changes, few youngsters, and Zaha from Palace, but no major changes to starting 11.

Any ideas on how to change this tactic to help?

This Tactic doesnt work for my Parma

In fact, in friendlies I've just won once (from 6 matches) against a Serie D side, 5-1, the others 3 draws, (1-1, 0-0, 1-1) and lost 2 (0-2, 1-3). In the league, I drew twice (at home), 2-2 with Torino after being 2 down and 0-0 against Pescara (to be honest I missed a penalty)....away I lost 0-1 against Fiorentina and 0-5 to Cagliari (!!!!!!!!!).

The defence is leaking from everywhere, though i have 2 good WBs (siqueira and rosi) and 2 strong CB (badstuber and paletta) and I cant score, even 1 on 1 vs the keeper......not to mention the ME is so surreal, the opponents score a la Holly and Benji style, every opponents shot is always threatening etc etc.

I read your post like 50 times, i have very good BBM and an average strikers....wingers aint that bad, Biabany and I loaned Insigne too.

I dont know, this game is nice, but ME is so unreal....Genoa beating Juve 4-1 lol and Inter lost at home to Catania 1-5....come on, they must be kidding.

Mad props for this tactic! Managed to get a promotion with Woking FC after using this tactic in my first season after struggling big time mid way through the season, always found myself scoring when we brought the ball forward! Worked an absolute treat!

seriously ive downloaded new version, played 10 lost 8, im sao paolo! has is buggered up since update?

looks like a good tactic, think the update has buggered up alot of tactics! wish i tried it before the update

Back