Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckermax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 48K
i think it's the patch, i downloaded the tactic about an hour ago and after 10 games with WBA only 1 win and 2 draws

Yeah I cannot win anymore! what the ****! i made 112 points last season and now i lose 3-0 against torino? come on this game is ridicolous!

I just use in frienldy match against Anderlecht, so far everything is good for me , score is : 3-1 but ofcourse i have to test it against much stronger teams.

Was just trying to mess around with it myself. After the patch, I got 4-1'd vs wigan at home. I'm liverpewwwl btw.

Change 2 options, and won United 4-0 at their place.

what did you change? after the patch i had a moment where i couldn't win anything!

What did you do! thanks for the feedback!

Changed a few things, but it's gone all wrong hehe. Lost 6 in a row. Ignore my post! lololol

The patch didn't change any of the ME, so you shouldn't be having problems!

are you sure? my results changed so much! maybe its just a coincidence!

no, no.. i used to do that when the tactic was just made and it wasn't "perfect", now its just perfect and this you will download now is the completely finished tactic. i just update the first post to put results!

Cheers mate, good game and give me feedback if you can!

Very solid start to the season, even winning Olimpiacos the second game.

However, it seems to me that the results are not consistent and I draw many games that I should have won. Will post detailed results half season.

Still undefeated after 12 games in all competitions with Man United! including 2-2 draw away too Man City, 3-0 win at home to chelsea and a magnificent 3-0 away win too Liverpool! Definetly continuing with this tactic! Started off with two poor results, draw at home too Swansea and QPR but tactic was far from fluid. Now that it is, its looking good!

One problem i have is that the BBM`s very often are the ones who does the finishing, and its hard to find players to fit the BBM position wich also are good at finishing! Ive sold Cleverly and Anderson to bring in Fellaini, M`vila and naingallon, 3 players id say would be perfect for the BBM position but they all have poor finishing. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Besides this, Rvp is amazing as a right winger cutting inside, SCORES WHEN HE WANTS!! ( like in reallife ). Rooney had a slow start as CF but now he is on a roll scoring 7 in the last 6 games!

Im still optimistic about this tactic and will keep posting progress!

are you sure? my results changed so much! maybe its just a coincidence!

I've not tried your tactic yet, but i think the problem is with the mentality of the wingbacks. If you change from attacking to the other below, automatic or something (forgot the name :)).

thats what i do, basicly but WB`s on attacking at home and support for away games, thats all i change! works like a charm! got park the bus reward, and on fire reward! just beat arsenal 4-1 away!

What did you do with Totti? He doesn't fit in this tactic.

I'm having great success so far with this tactic. Currently playing with Newcastle. Will post some pics in next post.

what have u done with de rossi?
i think he fits perfect in the DLP (deep lyin playmaker) role

Back