Something a Little Different: A Brighton & Hove Albion Story

Do you think you could make me a home an away kit for my Hearts story second season? :3 I'd really appreciate it!

Do you think you could make me a home an away kit for my Hearts story second season? :3 I'd really appreciate it!

Send me a PM with details e.g sponsor, Manufacturer and design and I'll start now :)

Loving the kits man, looking forward to next update

View attachment 271859
September Round-Up

View attachment 271860

Brighton and Hove Albion began September positively. West Ham United travelled to the Amex and were comfortably beaten 1-0. Next up for Albion was a trip to the Liberty Stadium against high-flying Swansea City. Former Chelsea winger Victor Moses handed them three points in another 1-0 win.

The first game for The Seagulls in the Europa League group stage was away at Zenit. Arguably the hardest game of the group was a positive run out for Albion as they more than matched Zenit. A late goal for the Russians and a little luck as Victor Moses hit the post in the last minute meant that Zenit picked up all three points - although the experienced will improve Brighton.

Albion comfortably progressed through to the 4th Round of the Capital One Cup with a 3-0 win at recently-relegated Wigan Athletic. To end the month, Brighton travelled to Stamford Bridge and surprisingly picked up all three points. A late Christian Benitez goal meant the south coast side travelled home in good spirits.

View attachment 271862

Brighton end September in fourth position in the Premier League after an overall promising month.

Player of the Month: Christian Benitez

View attachment 271871
Ecuadorian striker Christian Benitez scored several important goals this month; including a hat-trick at Chelsea. He could be a very important player this year for Albion.

Just read it all mte, great stuff. Some awesome signings too

Never replied to this thread but it's really well written and you're doing great. Can't believe Moses was so cheap haha! Keep those updates comin'!

Never replied to this thread but it's really well written and you're doing great. Can't believe Moses was so cheap haha! Keep those updates comin'!

How do I follow, im a bit off a noob! ;p
Keep it up! :)

I like this story will definitely be following this

Thanks for your comments! They're much appreciated! Sorry there's been no update over the weekend - I usually go away!

you signed magri my dad knows his uncle

Yeah, he's been decent for me so far to be honest.

Guys I'm really sorry to say I'm going to have to stop this story! I know it's only just started and I was doing well, but I've had a virus on my PC and I'm in the middle of installing a new set of windows. I'm typing this from my laptop right now. Really sorry guys! I would be interested in doing another story if anybody would like me too although there would have to be at least some interest. If anybody has any suggestions of who to be as I'm completely open to ideas then I'd much appreciate it. Again, sorry that the story has had to end but I hope you guys will give me some suggestions and continue to follow another story if I start one! - Jason.