reall good game, brilliant atmosphere. south africa's goal was top top class,

Great game, brilliant advert and start to the best sporting event in the world. ^^)

Very good game - great start to the tournament. Probably a fair result in the end.

good game in the end lets hope the world cup gets even better tonight when france play cant remember who they are playing though lol

Fantastic game, I'm loving the World Cup already. I personally think those horns really add to the atmosphere.

just checked the world cup predictor and realised i predicted this game to finish 1-1 about 2 months ago lol go me :D

Splendid strike by Tshabalala, incredible opener.

This is what the World Cup is about.

Great goals and a great atmosphere! What a summer this is going to be! :D

This is what the World Cup is about.

Great goals and a great atmosphere! What a summer this is going to be! :D

yeah apart from the fact we are still at school whulst the world cup is going on it would be even better if we was off school

yeah apart from the fact we are still at school whulst the world cup is going on it would be even better if we was off school

That's life. :'(

Just looking for forward to a weekend of football. :p

World Cup > Revision. :D

Vela's passing was pretty good. :)

Giovanni Dos Santos was great, he deserved a goal for that shot at the top corner of the near-post, fantastic game by him.

Agreed.

Though it was a close call between him and the Mexican right-back, whose name I seem to have forgotten.

Indeed Gio dos Santos was on fire tonight, especially in the first half.

The mexican right back is named Aquilar i think, he got forward well and linked up with dos Santos very well.