Spanish top 3 - Barcelona, Real Madrid...and A.D. Alcorcon?

WOW man, this is amazing! I expect Europe next year :) good luck!

Thanks. I hope for Europe too with that finish, and I got some good guys (just finished my pre-season) so I should be able to make the push. I will say that i went from 5000:1 (last year) to 500:1 this year. Still not even close to fight for the title, but that was before all the new signings and loan players. I would say I actually around 200:1 now with the players.

GJ! Will you post your tactics? They seem to be pretty good.

I would post the tactics but I am about to leave to go out of town for the holidays. I actually use two. Mostly is the fantascia (or something like that) to try it out since everyone said it was amazing. Its on here somewhere on this site (something like torres super sexy tactic). I also use my own tactic that I evolved from the 4-1-2-1-2 complete dominance tactic from last year. I used it for Newcastle, I changed all the attacking structure for all attacking players, but the defense is pretty much amazing. I will post it though when I get back which should be on the 28th or 29th.

Ah cool, and the tactic is called fantasticna I think? Its not called by that name on the site, but whatever ^^

OFF-Season and PRE-Season

Players Released

Not that many people gone from this years team since last year they lost 10. Only five this year. Only Angel was a rotation for a starting position, but the rest were backups so its not that big of a loss.

Only was the last guy here, Angel, was signed up by another team so he isn’t heading to free agency. Still even after he was signed he was offered back for 1.8 million dollars to the team and is now transferred listed. Still we should of signed and tried to offer to teams, but at least we cleared up some wages for the new players.

Players Bought

Only one, Joey Godee, looks to be on the team for a couple of years. The others are up in age and are more of just a one or two year plan. Still its an upgrade of what they had last year, and better than the people they loss.

LOANS

Four players in for the whole year. One is an American. Will he have the success as the four that were on the team for the past two years? The other three are really young, but look to be covers for the first team and will provide depth which we didn’t have last year.

Players SOLD

With the loan of Eddie Gaven, one of the foreign players had to be sold. Could of it be second best scorer on the team for the two years, but now is being push behind on the depth chart, or will it be the aging wingback. It would be the wingback which doesn’t hurt us cause of one of the free agent signings, and now our midfield is twice as good as last years.

Sponsors

With a 6,000 seat stadium which we moved into halfway through the season last year (from 17,000) and having the same jersey deal for the past three years we knew it wouldn’t be that high. Another midtable standing finish should give us hopefully over a million dollar for a jersey deal since it is up after this year (I believe).

Fans Voting and Best XI

Jay DeMerit again wins it and was one goal short of a double digit scoring season. He was the lynchpin on the defense side, and we could see how he was the leader when he was injured and we went in a tailspin. He was in his last year, but we didn’t waste time signing a two year extension.

TV Rights and Expecations

Player wages double from last year to now going up to 180K. Wages are way below now for the first time instead of being right around that mark like the last two years. Things are looking up for this club. Still with the lack of stadium seats and probably selling out we are still going to be losing money.

End of first Year Finances

We made money. Good thing the new owner invested some money. Problem is that we are already in the negative for the new year. Glad it took pre-season to do that and we didn’t even buy anyone either other than the loans.

It would be the first time in a year and a half that coach Ryan would take the stage for a press conference. Questions would be fired at coach Ryan and it looked as if he would be ready. He had his guns already drawn and shot straight and fast and as the dust settle, we knew one thing. Nothing is sure anymore about this team and someone’s head will roll, we just don’t know who’s it will be. Here is the more interesting parts from the interview.

Press 1: “How come you haven’t had a press conference, and now after the owner has spoken publicly recently about the team and some rumors you come out to do one. Is this damage control?”

Adam Ryan: “I don’t know if you want to call it damage control. If you are looking to print something for tomorrow’s headlines I bet you will find something in the next half hour or so to write about. I am here to give the facts and the truth and if that hurts someone ego or lifestyle so be it. First the reason why I haven’t had one. Flemming Ostergaard (the new owner) when in talks asked me not to do any more interviews with the press. He said he was a very quiet and quant guy and that everything he has done business wise was done in house and behind closed doors. Apparently that was untrue and he doesn’t hold himself up to that startard. I complied with all of his rules when he did take over and followed his wishes, but once he decided to go back then I feel I am allowed and obligated to be able to speak out. Which is why I am here today.”

Press 2: “Are you referring to his questions about you as a coach, and the signings you failed to get in the off-season.”

Adam Ryan: “First he wanted to fire me and bring in his own coach. I don’t care I think I did a pretty good job with this team. Sure I don’t have the best record. I am 38-17-35 in two years. Looking at the team when I first got here and then promotion and staying in there I think I have done a heck of a job. I am not saying the team was bad, but with the team we have now and we do keep improving every year I feel like I have done a good job. Sure other coaches might have done better, but first year into coaching I am not that bad at it at the professional level. Sure I have upped the player wages from 45K when I first took it over to now 180K. Still our total for the year now is 300K so we are well under it. Plus of all the players I bought (20) all of them were free transfers. From selling seven players I made the club 1.4 million (even if 1.1 million was for one player). Team stature has grown. And yes we didn’t sign some players this year. So that was a little sad.”

Press 1: “Are you referring to the owners outrage of the miss signings of Michael Bradley and Sergio Asenjo? Was there anyone else?”

Adam Ryan: “Yes he was right we missed out on those two guys and one other one. Honestly off the top of my head I can’t remember the third player. But lets get something straight. First off Bradley we were trying to buy since he was under contract. The other two guys, and I know he was a striker just his name is eluding me right now, were free agents. Its not as if he didn’t really try, but our team prestige isn’t that high so we couldn’t offer them more than 30K a week. Both of them and Bradley, and they did accept our 13 million dollar offer, decline to even talk to our teams since we didn’t have the cash to pay them. If Flemming is that upset we didn’t sign top notch free agents maybe he should offer money to bring them in. The board gave me a little over 1 million to spend this year on transfers, so its not like we are going to sign a lot of people. The people we sign are people who don’t mind getting top dollar. Last on this subject is that we can’t even bring in rising stars yet. In a couple of years maybe, but who do you know wants to play in just a 6,000 seat stadium, and mind you it doesn’t sell out every game. Or a player who can’t even get offered over 30K for salary. I work with what I got. If anyone has a problem with it then cough up some cash, sell the team, or don’t middle in something you have no ideal about.”

Press 3: “How safe is your job now.”

Adam Ryan
: “Who knows. **** I only kept my job because the board though I was doing a fantastic job. It took five games, and a tie against Real Madrid to actually keep my job. As of now I would say it’s up in the air. Granted I don’t care anymore. I think my track record shows I can turn any team around or that I can manage in the top divisions. So if he does let me go I assume I could get a job sooner than later.”

Press 4: “What do you think of Flemming Ostergaard now.”

Adam Ryan: “I can see now that the only reason why he bought this club was cause it was on the rise. He injected some money, but it was only an investment to him. If he wants to make money, keep us afloat and let me do my job. If I finish top half you will see a couple of million in return, a rise in fan base, a rise in team stature in the world, and if he does see this as an investment. He can get out by selling it to someone who will actually put in money and or time to help this club reach the height the rest of the coaching staff and I think we can do.”

Press 5: “Is there talks of a talkover?”

Adam Ryan: “As of now no, but we can only hope.”

Press 3: “When do you think you will finally be able to get good young players to sign with the team.”

Adam Ryan
: “As soon as we get an owner who will actually invest money in the club. Sure its going to be a lot, we need a bigger stadium than just a 6,000 seater. We need a better youth and training programs and facilities. Do I except all of this to be done in a year, or even the top of the line stuff? No, but if we start on one thing a year it shows people we are committed to bettering our play on and off the pitch. So far we only added 3,000 seats to our stadium. Lost money our first year, made money our second. Only cause we played in a 17,000 seat stadium and had salaries of only 90K for 3/4 of the year. Right now I am improving the club far faster than most so we are always losing money. This year we are already projecting to lose money, and so that means any improvements will not be done.”

Finishing 9th in your first season is a tremendous job mate! Hopefully you can push for a top 7 finish in the upcoming season. Best of luck buddy! :D

Awesome interview post. Must agree with you that Jay DeMerit is awesome. I have him as captain in my Rangers FC save. I'll get a screen shot and post it for you.

Finishing 9th in your first season is a tremendous job mate! Hopefully you can push for a top 7 finish in the upcoming season. Best of luck buddy! :D

As always thanks bro. Glad too see you back from the holidays.

Awesome interview post. Must agree with you that Jay DeMerit is awesome. I have him as captain in my Rangers FC save. I'll get a screen shot and post it for you.

At least he is scoring goals in other people's game as well. I never had a defender score as much as he does. Yeah he doesn't really improve for my team only cause I have 2 coaches (trying to save money somewhere) and no training schedules yet since my coaches aren't the best. Just happy I got him on a free transfer.

September 2012 Review

League Standings

View attachment 120723

Games

View attachment 120724

League Game 1 (@ Espanyol 2-0): Last year the first game was against Barcelona at home. This year it was at the hands of Espanyol and on the road. Things looked a little rocky as they would take a lot of shots, but our unsung hero and fan favorite DeMerit would kick things off in stoppage time before half to give us the lead. That would be all that was needed, but new signing Arango would cap off his first appearance for the team with a goal to help his team post a shutout to open the year.

View attachment 120725

League Game 2 (vs. Rayo 4-1): A lot of people thing this is Adriano’s (1, 2) last year here. People have said he has lost his touch due to injuries and age. First game was a very rocky start, but he would prove the critics wrong this game. He would spot us a easy 2-0 lead with a chip shot to start the game, and then an own rebound to score. Defenders for are club love it here since they are as strongly integrated into the offense as the attacking players. Another one, Tchani, would score right before half to seal this game as a blow out. Still in the 68th minute the shutout would be over as Rayo would score. Still the team was relentless as they would score to keep their three score lead.

View attachment 120726

League Game 3 (@ Real Madrid 1-2): This game pit the first two teams in the standings, and Real Madrid wasn’t #1. We had the better goal difference, but they had home field advantage. That would be all that was needed to move us down three spots to fourth place. While they did win, and had 16-6 edge in shots, the coach was very happy. “On the road we lost by one to the defending champions of the league. Last year we would have been out shot like 25-3. We still aren’t there to really challenge them in the game or for the league, but we are not longer huge underdogs in the game. Can’t be more happy with my team.” said the coach. Still the fans were happy about DeMerit (2) who would be the lone scorer in this game off of a set piece.

View attachment 120727

League Game 4 (vs. Osasuna 2-2): Through the first four games we are still in fourth place with a 2-1-1 record. Most fans thought we should of won but conceding a late goal, we were the ones who always scored in the last 2 minutes or stoppage time last year, would be the downfall in this game. Falling in a hole early we would score twice in just over ten minutes by Adriano (3) and Arango (2), who is looking like a good pickup, to give us the lead. In the last two minutes a goal would only give us one point. “I am still happy with this club, I think the players off to a fast start thought when we had the lead late that the other team would give up. We saw what happened and we will be prepared next game. Maybe I need to also keep the urgency of playing even more before the end of a match as well.

View attachment 120728

League Game 5 (@ Las Palmas 1-3): “Insult to injury. Talk about a saying coming true.” First was two quick goals by Viera to give them the lead. The insult would come with a PK kick to give Viera a hat trick before halftime. The injury would be in the second half when leading striker Adriano would have to come out, and then eight minutes later Perez would have to come out. Still DeMerit (3) would be the shining light for the team as he would avoid the shutout with a goal in stoppage time. Still down by two would be too much even with five minutes added on.

Finances

View attachment 120734

Not good when you lose money, and its definitely not good when you lose over half a million in a month. It looks as if one of two things needs to happen. A loan, or the owner is going to have to sell the club. With the way the off-season went most fans want it to be the latter.

October 2012 Review

League Standings

View attachment 120729

Games

View attachment 120730

League Game 6 (vs. Valladolid 3-0): With the team morale down it looked as if even the games we were predicted to win we would lose like last year when morale would dip. New year brings new toughness and growth as this team would fight through it and would come up with a huge victory. Not only just a shutout, but a statement that this team will not be intimidated by anyone. All the goals were scored by DeMerit (4, 5, 6) on three different set pieces. First was a indirect free kick. Next was off of a corner, and then for the first time in his career under coach Ryan he scored a penalty kick.

View attachment 120731

League Game 7 (@ At. Madrid 1-4): Odds were the same as the Real Madrid game, just the outcome was double what it was in that game. “At least we didn’t get shutout. I guess that is a good thing.” said coach Ryan after the humbling loss. The other good thing was that at half they were only down by one, but you could clearly see we were the weaker team in the second half, and our bench is clearly not up to par to the likes of the Madrid’s.

View attachment 120732

League Game 8 (vs. Valencia 0-2): We were slight underdogs. Even with the score tied at half in a nil-nil game it was probably one of the most exciting games for Alcorcon all year. In the end the unraveling would be with a DeMerit own goal. Just five minutes later a real goal for Valencia would be all they would need to push the game out of reach in the 85th minute. It would be the first game all year that we wouldn’t be able to score a goal.

Finances

View attachment 120733

Still a loss, but not over the 500K mark this time. Still going to be another two months or so before we are in the red, so something needs to happen soon. Tick. Tock. Tick..Tock.

November 2012 Review

League Standings

View attachment 120860

Games

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1 (vs. Real Sociedad 1-0): Not the best win to start out the cup, but at least it’s a win. Of the six yellow cards all of them were on us. Nolito was the only scorer, but now its up to an away game to see if we can advance in the cup. Although if we do its likely that we will play Real Madrid or Barcelona so maybe its okay for us to get knocked out early.

View attachment 120861

League Game 9 (@ Malaga 2-1): Malaga looked to dominate this game at home in which they did. Problem was that after was all said and done we had the better stats the only area that matters. Things looked like they would be on a rocky slide still as we would concede an early goal. Still Adriano (4, 5) wouldn’t be phased by the hostile crowd and would quiet them with his second goal in which would give his team the win. Still with the win they hold onto ninth place.

View attachment 120862

League Game 10 (@ Almeria 1-0): Back-to-back away games is not the best way to start a month when you are in a slump. Still that wouldn’t affect this team as they would still drive forward for the second straight game as they got outshot and lost in most statistics. Still statistics don’t win games, and again would be proven when new American loan player, Eddie Gaven, would score from a scream from 30 yards away. Has played the winger out wide, but this game would go back centrally.

View attachment 120863

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 2 (@ Real Sociedad 0-3): Coach Ryan decided that since they are on a rollercoaster in the league that he would let most of his starters rest. It looked to be a good decision for the first half since it was tied and we had the lead from the first leg. Problem was that the second half we gave up one goal and that would destroy our morale. Going into overtime we were just tired and it showed as they would score twice in the first half of overtime to close out this game and knock us out. Still the coach isn’t that upset and is looking to make a push like last year in the league.

View attachment 120864

League Game 11 (vs. Getafe 1-5): “I got nothing. I am sorry. I didn’t think that DeMerit (injury) and Adriano (suspension), and Eddie Gaven (tired) were the glue to this team. We just looked horrible. Morale is at an all time low since I been here, and maybe its cause we are now in eleventh place.” said coach after a horrible loss. At least we scored one goal. Problem was when Eskandarian, when was the last time we called his name for a goal anyways, when he scored we were already down 3-1.

View attachment 120865

League Game 12 (vs. Celta 1-0): It wasn’t the prettiest of games, but we edge them out. “I think if we lost this season would have been a disaster. I am not saying that Celta is the worst team ever, but our morale has taken a blow and playing a team that hasn’t won in almost ten games would have been too much for some of these players.” said Coach nervously after the game. DeMerit (7) would be cleared to play and wouldn’t be totally fit, but would get the start and the only goal of the game.

Finances

View attachment 120866

A profit? This is crazy. Well I will take it. Even if it does just prolong the months of going into the red. Again a strong finish in the standings will give us money, but will the team morale break before seasons end?

BREAKING NEWS

Coach Ryan has stated that he will be holding is second press conference of the year in tomorrow. Most people think it is about the rumor that another club has come knocking at his door. Is the rumor true that Coach Ryan is heading out of Madrid, or will be be staying in Madrid but not at Alcorcon?

NEWS CONFERENCE

ADAM RYAN: “Let me start out and say this. Yes the rumors are true. I have gotten an offer to coach a new team, and no right now I haven’t made up my mind yet. So please any questions of whether I am leaving or staying should be answered now.”

PRESS 1: “What is the team and can you release the details.”

ADAM RYAN: “I said at the last press conference I wouldn’t hide anything, so here it is. I get a pay raise if I take it and payroll budget goes up 75K. However, the transfer budget is lower but we all know I am not big on spending money if the team isn’t in good shape.”

PRESS 2: “So the team is in bad shape?”

ADAM RYAN: “I don’t know. I haven’t looked into it, but if they have better stuff than our team, and at least they do with payroll budget. Plus the owner is allowing the previous coach to let them spend 17K more over the payroll budget so they have to be in decent shape, right?”

PRESS 1: “When is the timetable for this offer and when you do think your decision, or should I say when is the deadline for the decision.”

ADAM RYAN: “I am assuming it’s a week. Then again if I take too long they will probably go in a different direction. Everyone knows the owner and I aren’t on the best of terms, but its not like the first team calling I am going to leave. He is trying to make it better as he has been quiet of late and has let me do my own thing.”

PRESS 3: “How is the team taking this?”

ADAM RYAN: “They were the first to know. I wanted to be upfront with them. I don’t want them to hear it from the media or another outlet. They are always upfront with me, even if it is about discipline. Since they are open with me its only fair if I am open with them. When I know they will be the first to know.”

PRESS 2: “You let the team know before the new team.”

ADAM RYAN: “Yes. They are in the trenches with me every day and completely trust and listen to me. There is a bond so when it comes down to it they have to be the first on the news. We been though a lot in the past two years and change. I am very loyal so first I have to talk to the people I am with now and then if it comes to it the new owner and then team. Thank you that is it and I will let you know as soon as possible what the decision is. Thank you.”

December 2012 Review

League Standings

View attachment 121523

Games

View attachment 121524

League Game 13 (@ Real Sociedad 1-3): We haven’t been the best on the road, and the worst we are is at Real Sociedad. Plus it would be just a day before Adam Ryan would announce he would be staying with Alcorcon. Another three goal game for them at home. Luckily for us we didn’t get shut out again as DeMerit (8) would score right before half. Again they are just hovering around tenth place in which it looks like another mid table finish like predicted.

View attachment 121525

League Game 14 (vs. Sevilla 0-1): A close game, but yet again we fall up short. It would be the first game that we would dominate possession, but like earlier in the year its not about stats its about the final score. This game we are on the losing end of that.

View attachment 121526

League Game 15 (@ Racing 3-0): Scoring picked up finally for our team. Again its all about DeMerit (9) to kick things off with a bang for our club. Finally the strikers would join in on the action as both Nolito (1) and Adriano ( 6) would score in the second half to help our team to the rout.

View attachment 121527

League Game 16 (vs.. Athletic 5-1): Scoring would come plentiful for our team and that was even with a man short. Most people though it was going to be a tie or even a close loss for us. Still we look to be more comfortable and dominate at home this year as well as we put up a five spot. Sadly DeMerit didn’t score, but Tchani (2) would be the defender who would score for our team this game. The rest was done by three strikers. Godee (2) would snap his scoreless streak, and then Nolito (2) would score for the second straight game before being sent off with is second yellow. Adriano (7) would end the scoring for the strikers. Loan player Martins (1) would be the first person to score the goal. The win pushes us up to sixth place.

Finances

View attachment 121528

Biggest monthly loss this year. Still it was probably one of the best months this season as we are climbing are way back into the Cup spot.

January 2013 Review

League Standings

No Picture, but we are in seventh place.

Games

View attachment 121529

League Game 17 (vs. Barcelona 2-5): “The ref today was a little strict. Some of the cards he gave was a little too rough. Still even when we loss a man we were able to score a goal. Losing 5-2 to one of the best team in the world isn’t to bad with a man short.” said coach Ryan after the loss. While DeMerit (10, 11) becomes the first double digit scorer in the league for his team wasn’t enough to hold off the Villain from outdoing him. David Villa loves playing against us as he again had at least a hat trick. This time it would be four goals. However, none were from the PK spot.

View attachment 121530

League Game 18 (@ Sporting 2-1): What a big win. After the humbling loss to Barcelona and on the road against a good team it looked as if it might be slide for a couple of games against some top half opponents. Still we came out focus and behind the leadership of DeMerit (12) and then the winning goal of Adriano (8) in the second half would be all that was needed to help the team win.

View attachment 121531

League Game 19 (vs. Villarreal 2-1): Nolito (3) would start the game off with a goal within ten minutes to get the party started for the home fans. One of the quickest goals all year at home. Things would be looking up as if they would take the three points as Villarreal would lose a man soon after the second half started. Still halfway through they would score a man down. DeMerit (13) would get the crowd rile up as he would score on a header to ensure the win.

View attachment 121532

League Game 20 (vs. Espanyol 2-0): Last game Nolito (4) and DeMerit (14) would score and this game as well they would continue to follow suit. Sadly Nolito didn’t score in the first ten minutes, but would get them excited right before half. Right after the second half started DeMerit would get them out of their seats with a amazing header off of a corner where he jumped over two defenders to score the goal. Win pushes them up to seventh place.

Finances

View attachment 121533

February 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 121641

Games

View attachment 121642

League Game 21 (@ Rayo 2-0): Don’t let the score trick you. This game we were favorites. Not so much heavily favorites, but since we won by two most people though that is what should of happened. Our first goal was an own goal in which we got lucky. Even when they lost a man to a red card we couldn’t seem to mount any offense. Our second goal was only cause they gave up a foul in the box with just under five minutes which gave us the win. Still with the win we still stay in seventh.

View attachment 121643

League Game 22 (vs. Real Madrid 0-3): Nothing to say about this game. We got shut out and we picked up a red card. Nothing good on offense, and defense was about as best as you to ask to play against this team especially with a man down for half the match.

View attachment 121644

League Game 23 (@ Osasuna 2-1): Again another game were we score early, or well in this case score first, and it looks as if we are going to win. Sadly though we always seem to give up a late goal that looks to seal our fate with just one point Then in the last five minutes we seem to pull a wonder goal out to win the game and the three points. Same story for this game as Adriano (8, 9) would win the game and it would take three minutes in the stoppage time to get the three points.

View attachment 121645

League Game 24 (vs.. Las Palmas 3-2): In a game that we were suppose to win easily it looked anything like that. We scored all three goals before half. First was Nolito (4) started it off in the 25th minute and seems to finally find his place on this team and is comfortable. Ream (1) would steal a goal from DeMerit as DeMerit would win the header, but after a defection that looked like going in Ream would go head first to make sure that it was a goal. Las Palmas would cut the lead to one, but then new signing striker Godee (3) would push the lead back up to two. We would concede another late goal, but this time we wouldn’t need a goal to win the game since we still had the lead.

Finances

View attachment 121646

Another loss, what a surprise. The real surprised is that we are still in the positives for the year. Will we keep that up until we rake in the prize money at the end of the year?

March 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 121647

Games

View attachment 121648

League Game 25 (vs. At. Madrid 2-3): “I know it was the first goal, but if we didn’t give up the penalty we could of ended the game in a tie. Sometimes it takes games like this to see where you are at, where you want to be, and what you have to do to make the jump from one point to another.” said a subdue coach Ryan after the game. Goals from Godee (4) and Nolito (5) wouldn’t be enough and there wasn’t enough magic for the team to end up with the one point.

View attachment 121649

League Game 26 (@ Valladolid 0-4): “Lets just move on from this. Its one game and even if it was one of the most terrible games I have been apart of there is nothing going to get better from me yelling. Lets all go home and get some sleep and forget about this and get ready for the next game.” said coach Ryan as three goals could of went as an own goal, Luckily only one did.

View attachment 121650

League Game 27 (@ Valencia 1-0): “Sometimes its good to be luckily.” said coach Ryan after the upset win. While he used luck to describe the win most people are still trying to figure out the word. Valencia would pick up a straight red in the 33rd minute. Even with a man down they would dominate still in the final third. Still we were the only ones who ended up scoring. Plus the goal came by once starter Eskandarian (2) when they still had the full squad.

View attachment 121651

League Game 28 (vs. Almeria 2-1): This game should have been a blow out. The score really should have been at least five or maybe six to one. Three balls were about to cross the line and all three of them were cleared at the last second. Arango (3) would kick things off in the 12th minute. He was a late add since he has the lowest morale on the team. It paid off with that goal. As the miss chances happen you could tell they were going to score. They would in the second half and it looked as if we would lose the three points. Again the comeback kings in stoppage time struck again as Adriano (10) would be the second player this year to score in double figures in the league.

View attachment 121652

League Game 29 (@ Getafe 2-1): The team is on a hot streak. There are not blowing people out, but we are doing what we need to do to get the three points. Then sometimes you need to get a little help from the other team in which they did at the start of the game with an own goal by Borja. Getafe would make up for the mistake to tie the game up in around the thirty minute mark. Still the dagger would come at the hands of the leading scorer and fan favorite DeMerit (15) right after halftime.

View attachment 121653

League Game 30 (vs. Malaga 1-0): Ties our longest winning streak under coach Ryan. That’s right for almost three seasons the record still stands at 4. The win again would come from Arango (4) who is still upset with his playing time, but gives his all when he does play. That would be the only score, and Ryan is happy especially now since we are tied for sixth place, although we are listed in seventh from goal differential.

Finances

View attachment 121654

On the border now of being in the red overall. It is going to be close, but everyone is hoping spirits stay high, and we can maintain this good winning streak to help bring in more money.

April 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 121754

Games

View attachment 121755

League Game 31 (@ Celta 2-2): We seem to always falter at the end of the year against easy teams, but then play great against better teams. Again it would be the same story again. A game on the road which we are heavy favorites and barely escape with just one point. “One point is fine. Its better than none.” said coach Ryan after the game which is team was down. One point would be huge as they would actually move up to sixth position now. DeMerit (16) would score in the fourth minute after we gave up a score in the second minute. We got a break with a PK shot by Adriano (11), before conceding the tying goal.

View attachment 121756

League Game 32 (vs. Real Sociedad 0-3): There was not a sound in the dressing room after the game. When the coach did come out he already had a statement ready. “This is what I told the team after this game. I told them that its fine if we lose, but as long as we play our game and put in effort then I don’t have a problem. I think some of these players feel that are entitled to there spots on the roster now and feel that we are doing great. We need to keep pushing and those players who don’t want to push will not be in the team after this year.

View attachment 121757

League Game 33(@ Athletic 0-0): So in a game we are huge underdogs and played like it we still ended up grabbing a point. The pep talked looked like it was what was the team needed. Sadly though we moved back to seventh place and looks to be an uphill battle to fight for a playoff spot with some games against top five teams in the league.

View attachment 121758

League Game 34 (@ Sevilla 2-1): Trying to make a push for the playoffs, and it is taking a toll on fitness. That and people are still picking up yellow cards, except for this game which I think is the first game I never had a yellow card, and have five people one card away from sitting out. Again our goals would come in stoppage time. First one was in the first half by Adriano (12) and then DeMerit’s (17) header in the second half was the clincher.

View attachment 121759

League Game 35 (vs. Racing 1-0): Another game we didn’t pick up a yellow card. Their fans would be upset when they would have a goal disallowed which would of given them a tie. Still it would be DeMerit (18) world and right now he owns Madrid as his name was being called throughout the city as he would push his team too new heights yet again.

View attachment 121761

League Game 36 (vs. Sporting 3-1): The hunt is on and our eye is on the prize. The Americans would have a field day. Or well at least DeMerit (19,20) did as he is the first person in Alcorcon’s history to score at least 20 league goals in LIGA BBVA, and now owns the scoring record for his team with 43 total goals. Eddie Gaven (2) found the back of the net as all three goals were scored on headers.

View attachment 121762

League Game 37(@ Villarreal 1-0): Much was at stake for this game for both teams. Both teams were fighting for an EC spot. We were in sixth place and they were in seventh. DeMerit sadly wouldn’t score, but did set up the only goal as he was pulled down on a corner to give us a PK spot. Martins (3), a loan player, would get to take it and would hit it in the far right top corner to give the only goal of the game and gave us the win and secured an EC spot despite the last game against Barcelona.

View attachment 121763

League Game 38 (@ Barcelona 0-2): Nothing special in this game. Some normal starters on both clubs didn’t play since both were out of the title shot and already secured their positions. Again some of the younger guys and loan players got to play the full game and we lost again to them. Bigger news is that Barcelona is getting fed up with their coach Juan Carlos Garrido and is looking at Adam Ryan to take over. While this is all just speculation right now it might be too hard for coach Ryan to turn down if offered.

Finances

View attachment 121764View attachment 121765

RECORDS

View attachment 121766View attachment 121767

Players Released

Only one player was released this year. Mostly due to us selling players. Still Jose Mari was a big part in growing our rep the first three years, but last year was moved to rotation and everyone can see the gas is running out. While he only wanted 11K for wages it was just too much for us.

Players Bought

Most people are surprised that coach Ryan signed Eddie Gaven since his contract was up especially after he was loan to us all last season and scored only 2 goals despite missing half of the year to injuries. A lot of fans love the new striker Necid, but was it worth signing him for 7.5 from the Bosman ruling. Most of the signings are under key salaries so wages are up this year which means we are going to be running in the red unless we sell some people. Juan who is 19, is the fourth non-EU player, but will be one in a year, so he will be sitting this year. Good thing he is only 19 and hopefully training for a year will be good for him.

Coaches Bought

For the first three years they just kept their original spots. This year we went all out to bring in some coaches, one top notch, to help us with our training since we finally are starting to get guys who can play on the top teams in the world. First two guys had to pay for since they were already under contract.

LOANS

My budget for the year is only 8 million to finish in the top half. We have the option to signing him on your team for 14 million. Depending on how he will do, or if we can figure out how to make it work since we are building up our training grounds we might make an offer for him to move here. Either way we have no just upgraded our strikers to one of the best tandems in the league, or at least on paper. Vera was a late loan just cause we won’t have Necid until January and will use him as a cover.

Players SOLD

Alecko was sold since he is hitting 30 years of age and we got better strikers on the team now. Plus we didn’t have to sit him since he didn’t have his EU card as well. Plus with the signing of Necid we had to try to make up that money so of the four players sold we got 6.5 million of that back. Still our money is low and with the wages really high now it is going to come down to a loan or an owner investment.

Sponsors

A new shirt sponsorship deal has been announced for three years. Coach Ryan was hoping he could get one for two years, but he is happy to announce this one. What isn’t there to like since he went from 397K a year to now 2 million a year. That will help keep us from losing money quickly a year. Also we are not the lowest now in making money from sponsors now. The rise to the top is starting to take place.

Fans Voting and Best XI

Jay DeMerit for the third straight year earned the “Fans Player of the Year.” He is also the leading scorer on the club with 46 league goals. That might chance with the new players coming in, but he should be able to score since the front line is getting stronger and stronger each year.

TV Rights and Expectations

Another top half finish is predicted. Still predicted to finish tenth again, and this is with the three big signings. We took a hit in finances with the one signing, but you can’t go wrong with that at all. Especially to finally have a striker with Adriano who can score. Team expects to at least finish sixth this year and qualify for the EC once again. Coach decided to go with a low bonus to try to make sure we stay afloat this year cause we already spent 7.5 million.

COACHING CONTRACT

In a surprising twist Barcelona has decided to keep their coach instead of released and signing the new rising star in Adam Ryan. Although his winning percentage is under 50 percent, he has kept finances good, especially this off-season and with that the rocky relationship with his own owner decided to finally spend some cash and gave him a 20.5K raise this off-season.

End of first Year Finances

We made money. Good thing the new owner invested some money. Problem is that we are already in the negative for the new year. Glad it took pre-season to do that and we didn’t even buy anyone either other than the loans.

You managed to sign Granero, Necid and Santacroce and that's awesome mate!

NEWS CONFERENCE

First time we are having a press conference with coach Ryan to talk about expectations and the changes of the landscape. Also topics ranging from lineups, tactics, and leaving the team for either another job or a national job.

Press 1: “With the increase in your team profile and the new players coming in does that do anything to your tactics?”

Adam Ryan: “I don‘t see why not. I will still be using the two formations. Primary one is the 4-4-2 (or 4-2-2-2) and then a 4-5-1 (4-1-2-1-2) for defensive games. I have used both since the beginning and despite winning less than 50 percent of the games we have made promotion in the top division the first year and then two top half finishes.”

Press 2: “Do you feel the influx of new players (7) this year is going to throw off chemistry? Also do you know who your starting lineup is going to be since we seen from the one pre-season game and the EC qualifiers that every game was a different lineup?”

Adam Ryan: “The first screenshot you see was last years best XI. Second and third one you see is what the starting lineup for our first game. Those players are basically my first choice. The only one that isn’t on there is Necid who won’t be coming until January and when he gets there he will be taking over for Gonzalo. As you can see both center backs are still back this year with one of the wingbacks. Out of the midfield only two are returning. The strikers we all know are loan players until Necid comes. While it might take some time for some of them to adjust you have to admit that all the new players are as equally good or better than their predecessors. The fans know it and so you do you since you are asking about it. We haven‘t hit the mark of where we can challenge for a title, but we are inching ever so closer.”

Press 3: “Speaking of the fans while most are warming up to the Americans. With your background as an American and while everyone claims Jay DeMerit as their own now most wonder about the others and the ability to eat up the three spots of non-EU cards. Do you think it might be necessary to sell a player or two to allow bigger and better players to come in. Especially the fact that you have 4 non-EU players on your team and the one sitting out is 19 and could be a starter in the midfield.”

Adam Ryan: “Well luckily I have earned the fans respect and love. Hopefully they will allow whatever the scenario be to play out. It will be the best for the team and fans and we will always field the best team. I will say we have at least three options available to us and right now we hope one of them works out.”

Press 2: “Do you feel that an American will have to leave since they have like 3,000 days to gain eligibility, that either Ream or Tchani will be the first to go.”

Adam Ryan: “I feel we have the ability to keep them all. There is a lot of options as well. Health is a main concern. Next is what will benefit the best for the team. Salaries will come in a play as well this year. Depending what happens this year with our finances is going to tell a big part of what happens. As of now we decided to sit the youngest and we will go from their. But to answer your question yes the amount for the Americans takes a long time so we might have to loan or sell one of them.”

Press 4: “Your odds go up every year in the league. First from well over 5,000 the first year to slowing climbing to 150 for this year. This is before some of the signings, and loaning, so its probably a little higher now. When do you feel that you will be challenging for a title or able to out win it as the favorites?”

Adam Ryan: “I say we have a chance this year. I mean if we get a couple lucky games, and I mean we have to beat Barcelona, At. Madrid, and Real Madrid at least once I think we have a chance. Sure we only beat At. Madrid once and tied Barcelona and Real Madrid once in the past two years. I will say realistically we should start challenging it in 3 years.”

Press 1: “Do you still feel you will be around in that time. Rumors were that you were being sought after for the Barcelona job, and seeing that you have moved Alcorcon into at least a playoff position now most people think you are the hot topic of the hour. Who and if any teams will you take? And, will you be interested in a national position.”

Adam Ryan: “Let me just say that Barcelona didn’t talk to me about their coaching position cause it never came up. Plus it was just rumors and they kept their coach. I will say if they did come knocking it would be very hard to pass up the opportunity to coach them. I will say though its on a short window. Cause if our team does top the league I don’t know why I would leave. Plus I just signed a new contract in the off-season so I don’t think I will be going anywhere this year. As for national jobs I am not sure since I haven’t though of it. No one has came knocking yet and right now I don’t feel like I need that challenge. Already in a challenge so I am having enough fun without splitting my time with two teams.”

Press 5: “With the signing of Necid that would be your first time in the transfer window. Surprising enough it was under the Bosman Rule and not a transfer fee. You don’t have a lot of money this year, and you do have the option of buying Yaya for 14 million. Will you attempt to sign him and if you do how will you handle the books?”

Adam Ryan: “That’s a interesting question. Only once did we buy someone from loan and that was American Eddie Gaven. I know most people are worried since he was injuried, but he was key in some big games and did what I wanted so that is why. I don’t care how good a player is, or how much better he is at the person in the current position we needs to earn a spot on this team. If they don’t they are usually sold at the end of the year and you can see that with some people in the past. Yes if I do sign him it is only logically to sell some players to cover the books cause we are almost in the red. We will see how he plays this year and at the end we will decide.”

Press 4: “Do you have any plans on upgrading the stadium and,…or facilities?”

Adam Ryan: “Actually we do have plans to upgrade our training facilities. We (the board) actually agreed upon that before the signing of Necid. As of now we don’t have enough money so one player or so might have to be sold at the end of the year to keep that planning alive.”

September 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122300

Games

View attachment 122301

League Game 1 (@ Espanyol 2-0): What a way to start off the year with a win. Better yet people have been questioning the signing of Eddie Gaven (1) and allowing the young midfielder to sit and the first goal for us this year was by Eddie Gaven himself. With the goal right before half would be great for us and looked to destroy them. Next was new loaned striker Vera (1) from Real Madrid to score the goal to put the game out of reach.

View attachment 122302

League Game 2 (vs. Valencia 4-2): Home crowd would have a huge effect on this game. The party started when fan favorite DeMerit (1) would kick start the offense in the tenth minute. After a response goal by Valencia it would be our loan strikers Vera (2, 3) and Sanogo (1) would be energize by the crowd who was still standing. A goal each would put them in a comfortable lead at half. It started to look a little scary when they would cut the lead to one again early in the second half but Vera’s secord goal with just fifteen minutes left in the game would seal it for us.

View attachment 122303

League Game 3 (@ Levante 3-1): Most fans are wondering why we have an offer to buy Yaya and not the other striker Vera (4). Right now he looks like the better one since he picked up a goal in the third straight game. Still it would be DeMerit (2) who would score within the first ten minutes of the game to give us the lead which we would never look back. Again an early second half goal by them cut the lead to one, but consistently seem to always score one late which was done again by Gaven (2) in the 81st minute to again win by two.

View attachment 122304

League Game 4 (vs. Elche 0-3): It looked like Vera and Sanogo were looking forward to international play than for their current loan team. We seemed like we couldn’t put anything together and were still riding the high from winning our first three games. Hopefully this lost gets our minds back on track.

View attachment 122305

League Game 5(@ Osasuna 1-2): Losing both strikers looked to be too much of a chemistry blow to our team. We couldn’t seen to crack this defense especially when they went down a man in the 21st minute. Gaven (3) would score late in the game so we wouldn’t go two games scoreless, but now the real question all our fans have is “when will Vera and Sanogo be back on the team?

Finances

View attachment 122306

Another month and we will be in the red. Its just cause our salaries wages are so high and we aren’t selling out are stadium (only 6,000 seats too) so it might be a very long year. The Board and coach Ryan will have to sit down at the end of the year and see the best way to keep this club from making money.

October 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122307

Games

View attachment 122308

League Game 6 (vs. Sporting 2-1): First time all year we would give up a goal in the final few minutes or stoppage time. Still that goal didn’t effect the outcome of the game since we had goals from Granero (1) and DeMerit (3) before their goal. Actually DeMerit’s goal was the lifeline since it came three minutes before theirs. Still it’s a win and we move all the way up to fourth place now.

View attachment 122309

League Game 7 (@ Celta 2-1): Coach Ryan stated after the win, “This was a huge game for us. Probably the biggest win in the past year and a half.” Some people question that since it was a game they were suppose to win. They lead the whole game with a goal from Gaven (4) and Vera (5) in the first half. Problem was that we picked up a straight red by Ream in the 38th minute and it’s the first game we actually won when we lost a man. Which was huge and our morale has sky rocketed with it.

View attachment 122310

League Game 8 (vs. Real Madrid 2-1): “Not only is Madrid in shock, but the world is as well.” said the newspapers the next day. Another read “David vs. The Real Giant” with the last saying “While Ryan joked in the press conference was there really true behind it.” The last was stated from the press conference asking Adam Ryan his chances of when he could win the league. He said this year with a little luck against the bigger teams. He isn’t Irish, but all the luck was with us this game. A miss penalty started things off for Madrid. Madrid would turn it around after a scoreless half with a goal from Higuain. Then they would lose Ramos to a straight red. While that was going on coach Ryan told his team they came still come back and tie it. They would on a penalty shot just twelve minutes after the red on a Granero (2) would put just over the finger tips of the keeper. In the 90th minute the shock came as Perez (1) would get the winning goal. First loss on the year for Madrid and while it keeps us in fourth place we are just three points from first.

View attachment 122311

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1(@ Cadiz 3-0): Coach Ryan would let some of his starters rest, but of course he couldn’t sit DeMerit, the fan favorite and we are thin on your defensive line, so we cruised to an easy victory in the first leg. It didn’t look easy as again we were tied at the half, but a goal by DeMerit and then two by Godee would be all that we needed. Godee would break a eleven hour scoreless streak as well.

Finances

View attachment 122312

Nice story,could you put the link to download fantasticna tactic?thx

Nice story,could you put the link to download fantasticna tactic?thx

Thanks for following and I am glad you like it. I downloaded it from sega's page, but the page for it on here is under this thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/sexy-tactic-torres-scored-49-goals-in-38-matches-t54341.html

Against bigger teams I use the 4-1-2-1-2 formation, which is the one I used to beat Real Madrid. It gives me better scoring options, but my defense isn't the best or have the depth to run it consistently. Only reason I know so much about the other formation is I took a tactic and then tweaked it to the way I play, or well the players I get, and used it for my Newcastle save at first that went a good 16 years into it and went perfect one season and undefeated another one. So I know exactly what stats I look for and what I need. My team I can't get those players yet so basically run it when I am huge favorites. Have better scoring chances just I get pounded on shots though. Again just cause of the players but most shots are always off target.