Spanish top 3 - Barcelona, Real Madrid...and A.D. Alcorcon?

November 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122378

Games

View attachment 122379

League Game 9 (@ Real Sociedad 0-1): This loss hopefully doesn’t derail morale for our team. While we did lose just by one, the only goal was scored by us. Granero had an own goal and while the loss doesn’t really destroy our standings, we are in fifth now, a tie could of least moved us up to third. What hurts us the most was that Vera would pick up a red card and got a two game suspension added on after the game.

View attachment 122380

League Game 10 (vs. Getafe 0-0): “We will take it. The team is a little down that we didn’t win, but this is a great result. Morale didn’t go down with the loss last game and we didn’t give the game away like we did the past two years in the league.” said a happy Ryan after the game. We did have our chances, but just seem to not be able to slid one past the goalie this game.

View attachment 122381

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 2 (vs. Cadiz 3-1): Cadiz would score the first goal and hold the lead for the first time in both games. It would only last for two minutes before Gaven would tie it back up. It would stay tied until the 75th minute where DeMerit would score to give us the lead. Nolito would add in one more as we would cruise to the next round.

View attachment 122382

League Game 11 (Deportivo 1-0): Everyone’s favorite man would lead the club to a victory today as DeMerit (4) is trying to hold on to the top goal scorer for the club. What is more important is the race for the title. First is Real Madrid who has a comfortable lead, but second and third place is Barcelona and then us. Who saw this coming, and we are actually tied with Barcelona too in points with 22? Either way its been an exciting year for this team and fans. Problem is when will it become a problem or better yet financially when will people start to pay attention.

View attachment 122383

League Game 12 (vs. Sevilla 0-2): We were favorites too in this game. We had great chances too (8 on target) but nothing would go in. Still it looked as if our team was just happy to be in the top three and though it was okay if we lost.

Finances

View attachment 122384

We hit the minus one million for a balance of a team. Guess the question is out if we are going to sign Yaya this year. Oh well maybe next year.

December 2013 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122385

Games

View attachment 122386

League Game 13 (@ Athletic 1-0): What the way to start off the month. Going into the end of the year we are getting Necid next month. After a heavy loss to Sevilla last month when we were suppose to win it looked as the team would still be hung over. They would on the defensive end as they allowed shot after shot, but most weren’t on target as we had the same (4). Still it would be midfielder Granero (4) early in the first half which is all we need to hold on to upset Athletic.

View attachment 122387

League Game 14 (vs. Almeria 2-1): After the win a reporter when up to coach Ryan and asked him what he though of the firing of Almeria’s coach. “I don’t know. It’s always sad when someone lets go. I wish them the best of luck, but I am more worried about my team and keeping them prepared for all this press that is going to happen throughout this year.” The reported followed up and said well coach they are looking at you to take over their team. Any comment if you will. With a bewilder look on his face the coaches response was, “I don’t know why they would contact me. I have a top 3 team right now. Why would I want to drop to the bottom 3? I appreciate it that they might look into it, but I have a challenge right now going on and I am enjoying life. Also lets not take away the win tonight from the players.” Talking about the players it would be DeMerit (5) to start off the game within the first minute. Granero (5) would add his second straight game with a goal and this one coming late in the second half to give us the three points today.

View attachment 122388

League Game 15 (@ Villarrreal 1-0): Again underdogs in this one, mostly cause of a away game, and again we came up with a surprising win. Most people think its cause our players are pumped for the Necid to join our team in just a couple of days. Still the win supplied by Vera (7) late in the second half. Amorebieta would pick up two yellows for their team but it didn’t matter since he was sent off with just three minutes left in the game.

Finances

View attachment 122389

First time all year we hit minus a million for a month. See how much more in the hole we get to see what happens.

January 2014 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122492

Games

View attachment 122493

League Game 16 (vs. Malaga 3-1): Two of the hottest teams going against each other this game. They are on a 12 game winning streak while we are riding a high of beating two of the top 5 teams in the last six games. Vera (8) would keep his scoring streak going, and then Tchani (1, 2) would seal the game and then push the game out of reach. From the sixthly minute to the seventieth minute was a high scoring time where there were three goals scored. Still we manage a win and keep pressure on Barcelona and Real Madrid.

View attachment 122494

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 1 (@ At. Madrid 1-0): “Luck I see is still on our side. I rather had this victory in the league, but for the first time beating them wasn’t bad at all. I will take it as long as we can hold out at home for the second leg.” said a weary Adam Ryan after the game. The break in the game came in the 35th minute when Sanchez would pick up a yellow card. DeMerit would come up huge in the second half on a corner to give them the lead, and it would be the first game against the top 3 teams in the league that we would actually outshoot them.

View attachment 122495

League Game 17 (vs. Barcelona 2-0): I know its not even half way through the season, but everyone is thinking it so I will say it. Does Alcorcon have a chance of winning the league. Everyone knew that we needed to beat the top three which was At. Madrid, Barcelona, and Real Madrid. So far we are 2-0 against those teams. 3-0 if you count the Spanish cup this year. No red cards or own goals to help us out. We were just the better team, even if they out shot us 15-8, as newcomer Necid (1) and Vera (9) would score as we shut out the second place team so we flip positions in the league with them. Barcelona fans are now wondering if they should of hired Adam Ryan at the end of last year.

View attachment 122496

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 2 (vs. At. Madrid 1-4): Most of the fans were angry at coach Ryan for not fielding their best squad or at least fan favorite DeMerit. Both starting strikers and all four on the back line got a rest today. It showed as they would pour on the goals with three of them coming from set pieces. “Listen I know people are upset. I had a choice to rest some starters and make a push since we have some tough games coming up in the league to keep us in the top 3, or try to win and then take on Real Madrid in the Semi’s. I decided to go for the league than the cup. I think everyone will forget about this if we finish top 3 in the league.” said Adam Ryan who’s spirit was higher than most.

View attachment 122497

League Game 18 (@ Valladolid 2-0): We were favorites in this game and it showed as we cruised to a easy shutout. Even with them losing a man it wasn’t that big of a deal for our team. Vera (10) would be the first person to score double digits this year in goal. With that it looks as if Sanogo won’t be bought this year, but talks are that we will try to get Vera since he is cheaper and just a year younger. DeMerit ( 6) would be the other finisher off of a corner. We would still kept second, but did gain two points on Real Madrid since they tied their game so we are only four points behind them now.

View attachment 122499

League Game 19 (vs. At. Madrid 2-1): These teams have faced off three times in the last two months and this is the first time it’s a league game. Coach Ryan said after winning the first leg he rather have it in the league than in the cup, well he got his wish as Vera (10, 11) took over and pushed his team to a victory. We are now half way through the season and people believe if we play the same way and have the same record as the first half we should be able to keep a top 3 spot and might even win the league. Still that’s a long way off and we need to keep healthy and hot at the same time.

Finances

View attachment 122500

The transfer of Necid took a hit which is why we lost so much this year. Adam Ryan said he won’t be buying Sanogo this year since he is third striker on our team and we can’t afford a double digit transfer fee.

February 2014 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122501

Games

View attachment 122502

League Game 20 (vs. Espanyol 2-1): Same score as last game, and we are happy to welcome Perez (3) back from his injury as his goal would be the game winner. Necid (3) would tie the game up in the 19th minute with a blast of a shot from 25 yards away. This was a trap game for us. After a huge win we are away and were favorites. Luckily the team’s heads were on straight and followed our game plan.

View attachment 122503

League Game 21 (@ Valencia 0-2): This would have been a trap game if we weren’t underdogs. Nothing went right for us, and both of their goals were off rebound shots while our goalie was trying to get up and recover. Can’t be too angry with the team, but the one thing that was horrible was that we only had 3 shots on goal, and yes I did say only 3 shots.

View attachment 122504

League Game 22 (vs. Levante 4-1): Most people were worried when Lekic scored the opening goal in the first minute to give Levante the lead. Ryan was cool and calm on the side lines. He wasn’t worried at all cause DeMerit (7) would start the goal scoring for his team. Vera (12, 13, 14) scored a hat trick and is going to make sure that DeMerit doesn’t lead the team for scoring. So now it’s a race to see if he can break DeMerit’s mark for goals in the league all-time for his team which looks to be hard since it is over 50 goals right now.

View attachment 122505

League Game 23 (@ Elche 2-2): Second time this year we tied a game. Still its okay cause Real Madrid lost so we are now just three points away from them. DeMerit (8, 9) gave his all was everyone else seemed to kick it straight to the goalie or missed horribly wide. Still DeMerit is on a hot streak right now.

Finances

View attachment 122506View attachment 122507

The Board told Adam Ryan if he stayed they would be injecting money. Maybe he should of asked how much since they only did 1.1 million which made us a profit this month by only 66K. Looks like it has to be another loan or something cause we are really in the red now.

Guessing you put Demerit at the back p-ost on corners and send it to him?

Guessing you put Demerit at the back p-ost on corners and send it to him?

For the one tactic I don't know. I am assuming so. The fantasica one. For the other one he doesn't score that much cause he usually heads it to the middle, and I think half are on corners. Others are on free kicks. Yes I know its probably a cheat, although I though the corner glitch wasn't in this year, but yes the one tactic I didn't make so I don't know or am going to change anything about it.

March 2014 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122578

Games

View attachment 122579

League Game 24 (@ Sporting 3-4): Coach Ryan was vivid after the game. So much that his board was upset since he got warned by the FA. “Listen I don’t care if we lose. I don’t cause that two of their goals, especially the first two goals came from an own goal and a PK kick. First off the PK was questionable to say at least. We were up 3-1 at half, but after our second red we couldn’t handle them. We got a penalty outside of the box which was clearly in it which meant we would of tied the game. It was just the worst game I ever seen by the officials.” Vera (15, 16) and Gaven (5) did all they could to win, but the officials seem to have other plans.

View attachment 122580

League Game 25 (vs. Osasuna 4-0): Coach Ryan and his team would show no mercy and looked like a wounded animal this game. They wouldn’t be put down and were fierce in everything that they did. It didn’t show very much in the first half as an own goal would be the only goal of the game. Still in the second half they would break through with their goals by Vera (17, 18) and Andre (1). It is looking like the team believes that they can and should win the league this year.

View attachment 122581

League Game 26 (vs. Celta 1-0): “Keep pounding at the door and one of these times it will finally open is what I told my team at half. They never stop believing and kept knocking at the door until it did finally open. I am very proud of our team today.” said coach Ryan after a hard earn win. They would totally dominate this game and the goal didn’t come until six minutes left when Vera (19) would score the winner.

View attachment 122582

League Game 27 (@ Real Madrid 2-1): “Can we end the season now cause that would be wicked awesome.” said a shocked Adam Ryan as his team beat Real Madrid twice this season. With Vera sitting one out it looked like it wouldn’t be a good game as Sanogo would start and has been scoreless in basically forever. Still Sanogo (2) would score to open things up. Ronaldo would score on a free kick to open up the second half and it looked as if it would end in a tie. Would go to stoppage time on a corner three defenders were on DeMerit and his header would softly dribble in front of the goalie, but that was only cause he was fouled. So Gaven ( 6) who gently put it in the bottom left corner to give Alcorcon the upset win and moves them into first place for the first time in their history by two points over At. Madrid and Real Madrid.

View attachment 122583

League Game 28 (vs. Real Sociedad 0-0): The fans are not upset with the tie, but with the injury to Vera who will be out 3-4 weeks. We control and dominated the game, but none of our shots would find the back of the net. We didn’t have that one break like against Celta two games ago. Still the tie keeps up tied now in first with Real Madrid and At. Madrid.

View attachment 122584

League Game 29 (@ Getafe 2-2): Looks like the pressure of being on top is getting to our club. Its getting to be a distraction that players are losing focus on and off the pitch. We picked up two red cards and gave up a late goal to only come out with one point. Still a Real Madrid loss only moves us two points back from the leader of At. Madrid. Gaven (7) and Sanogo (3) would be the only scorers in the game and would come within two minutes of each other when we were already a man down. Still the second red didn’t matter that much although it wasn’t a red card on DeMerit in stoppage time.

Finances

View attachment 122585

April 2014 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122586

Games

View attachment 122587

League Game 30 (vs. Deportivo 2-1): Sanogo (4, 5) starting to finally get a feel for this team and now everyone things we should sign him. The board would inject another 1.1 million dollars which means we will have a profit of like 60K this month (yippee!). Was a little worrisome of a game. We were up the whole time, but were missing four starters due to injury or from red cards.

View attachment 122588

League Game 31 (@ Sevilla 1-0): With being underdogs we played like it. It looked as if the pressure was getting to us, but in the end we would come up with the win. Like earlier in the year when we were upsetting teams we got a little luck. First was a own goal for us to give us the lead, but we would give it right back with a penalty shot. Still at the end of the game Necid (4) would snap his scoreless streak with a goal just three minutes before stoppage to give us the win. The win puts us one point behind the leaders.

View attachment 122589

League Game 32 (vs. Athletic 1-0): We would be short on men this game, but it was alright since he were heavy favorites. That would help us in this game, and especially when they had a red card early in the second half. Still the goal would come in the fourth minute by Ream (1) to give us the win and push us back into first place by two points.

View attachment 122590

League Game 33 (@ Almeria 1-1): We are losing focus and getting sloppy with picking up cards. This wouldn’t be no different as there would be two red cards, one for both teams. Still Ream straight red hurt is as we held on for a point. They did score before the red, but we had all the attacks and once he went off it didn’t flow so well and cost us two points since we usually score when he picked it up. Vera (20) was the only scorer for our team, and would be the second person to score twenty goals in a season for us (DeMerit had 20 last year).

View attachment 122591

League Game 34 (vs. Villarreal 1-0): It was a defensive battle out there today as no one really could get a shot out there. It was a very exciting match despite that, but in the end it would come down to a late goal. Again our team is all about scoring late and that is just what we did. Tchani (3) would score in the 88th minute to give us the lead. Also we were lucky not to have anyone pick up a red card or get injured this game.

Finances

View attachment 122592View attachment 122593

Hey mare more than 100K this month, even if they gave us 1.1 million from the board. Still doesn’t matter since we are over 10 million in the red. Since the board won’t give us money I wonder how much our loan will be when we take it out at the end of the year.

May 2014 Review

League Standings

View attachment 122713

Games

View attachment 122704

League Game 35 (@ Malaga 4-3): The highest scoring game on the year came with just four games left. Even with Malaga picking up a red card in the first half they gave us fits. Gaven (8) would score first to tie up the game. There were complains which is why they picked up the red card for offsides. Again they would fall back and Necid (5, 6) would score two to give us the lead. Just two minutes after his second goal they would tie it up. It would look like a tie, but again in stoppage time it would come down to DeMerit to do something. On a corner DeMerit would get a head on it, but was too close so he headed it over to the middle where Ream (2) was at as he would score to give us the win.

View attachment 122705

League Game 36 (vs. Valladolid 3-0): With us being out of cups we have the ability to rest our guys and only worry about the league. Which is going well for us since we keep winning and hold on to our first place by one point. With a shutout today by goals of Sanogo (4, 5) and then Tchani (4) would be enough for the win. The real question comes in the final two games. If we win out we will easily win the league, but they are against At. Madird and Barcelona who are in 3rd and 4th place.

View attachment 122706

League Game 37 (@ At. Madrid 1-2): Such a heartbreaking loss. First it ends our 12 game winning streak. Next it basically ends our chances of winning the league. Still DeMerit (10) would be the only scorer and the second player on the team to hit the double digit mark. With Real Madrid winning we are now in second by two points. So the only way for us to win the league is to win against Barcelona and then have Real Madrid losing, cause a tie still gives them the edge from G.D.

League Game 38 (@ Barcelona 0-3): How tight was this race for the championship. After being in first with two games we lost the last two and dropped all the way to fourth place. Hey we still made it to the Championship Cup, or at least a play-in. Didn’t have a picture, but it wasn’t pretty and everyone is sad, angry, and want retribution next year. I was a little sad and looking forward to the off-season that I forgot to take a picture.

Finances

View attachment 122707View attachment 122708View attachment 122709

Oh my! No loans cause the owner decided to inject 9.5 million into the club. Too bad he didn’t do it a tab bit earlier so we could of actually went through the building of our training grounds. Oh well we always got next year. Plus we are in the positive. And should be for a while, unless we sign a ton of new guys this year.

RECORDS

View attachment 122716View attachment 122717View attachment 122718View attachment 122719View attachment 122720

Fourth place isn’t that bad. We were predicted to finish tenth. Held onto first for most of the last 14 games, and we still weren’t the overachievers in the league.

Last edited:
Players Released

First two were released. Adriano was out of contract but someone during the end of the season signed him. I would of loved to kept him on my team until he retired, but paying 22K a week for basically just a spot on the roster wasn’t worth it. At least he gets to play still. Hopefully when he retires and wants to coach we will ask him back.

Players Bought

So much for being in the positives. To get all of those people we had to spend money for bonus (around 2 million total/ million to play and million to agent). Plus the 6.75 million transfer fee to Vera as well. So we start the year off in the negatives and hopefully the owner will add again a couple million at the end of year again.

RETIREMENTS

View attachment 122744

A little sad. Read Madrid wanted him as a backup and offered 2 million dollars. He decline cause he wanted to retire. Rather would of him take the deal sit a year and get paid and then retire. Both parties (him, their team and our team) win out.

Players SOLD

Alecko was sold since he is hitting 30 years of age and we got better strikers on the team now. Plus we didn’t have to sit him since he didn’t have his EU card as well. Plus with the signing of Necid we had to try to make up that money so of the four players sold we got 6.5 million of that back. Still our money is low and with the wages really high now it is going to come down to a loan or an owner investment.

Sponsors

No one sponsors, but still loving the 2 million shirt deal we have.

Fans Voting and Best XI

Jay DeMerit for the fourth straight year earned the “Fans Player of the Year.” He really shouldn’t of been since Vera was on loan, but this should be the last year since we do have Necid for the whole year and Vera we just bought.

TV Rights and Expectations

Predicted to finish 5th, but coach Ryan thinks we can at least finish fourth this year. And why wouldn’t we with the new players we have coming in.

End of first Year Finances

We made money. Good thing the new owner invested some money. Problem is that we are already in the negative for the new year. Glad it took pre-season to do that and we didn’t even buy anyone either other than the loans.

NEWS CONFERENCE

Press 1: “How does it feel to win Coach of the year and was so close to winning the league?”

Adam Ryan: “Personally it’s a nice thing, but its not about it its about the players. I think I was more hurt for them that what I felt. Its always good to coach a team to the top, but that’s all I do is coach. They are the one who plays the game. At the end of the year I feel like I let them down by not keeping them focus and keeping the distractions out.”

Press 2: “How did the players handle going from first to fourth in just two games. What‘s the morale of the team like heading into the new year?”

Adam Ryan: “I don‘t know how they handle it since they were on vacation. I know they were down after the Barcelona game, but that was to be expected when you lose a game. Still I told them to just go have fun and enjoy their break, cause when we come back we will be back on the grind. We have a chance to be in the Champs league, and now we aren‘t going to really surprise people this year so we are going to have to play our top level every game. Since they been back I haven‘t asked what they did but the morale right now is high and there is excitement in the air.”

Press 3: “Do you think you have a chance to beat Man City to get into the Champs league?”

Adam Ryan: “Well last year we won the first round of the EC, but then faltered in the second round as we were favorites and lost. I think that was good for us cause now we know that everyone comes in expecting to advance and we know that even if we are underdogs (we are favorites though at home) that its just two games and all you need is one great game and then a good game (as in a tie), but we have to take one game at a time and that is what we are doing. First is at home and we have to take care of business there. Then we can prepare for them on the road.”

Press 2: “How is the relationship with the owner and you now. Are you happy they invested money into the club.”

Adam Ryan: “I mean its still kind of rocky but it is amicable now. If it wasn’t I don’t think I would be here or of signed a contract extension last year. It has gotten better since they want to invest money to try to help us grow and improve our team. Even if it is taking longer than I expected.”

Press 4: “So do you think they (board) are happy that the money they invested is already in the negative for balance for the new year with the new signings.”

Adam Ryan: I don’t think so. They know if we want to grow we have to keep adding better players and a bench. At least I am not spending money on players. Mostly they are all people out of contracts.”

Press 3: “You have signed two people for money the last two years. Last year was Necid for 7.5 and now Vera for 6.75 million. That is some heavy price tag for two players. Plus with all the new people their wages are sky high and you are predicted to lose at least one million a month from wages alone.”

Adam Ryan: “Well we don’t have a great stadium right now. It only holds 6,000 people and right now we are only selling about 2/3 of that. Board feels there is no incentive to add more seats since we can’t sell out, an due to that I am improving my squad every year. Something will have to give soon. Hopefully its not our finances though.”

Press 1: “Last question coach. You are predicted to finish 5th this year. Every year you have exceeded media predictions. What predictions you do have on your club and what position do you think you can achieve.”

Adam Ryan: “Like last year I feel we can win the league. Even earlier every coach wants to win the league and we all strive for that. I think its going to be harder this year to win out at like Real Madrid and Barcelona like we did last year as we sort of snuck up on them. I personally don’t predict what position so I will say the same as media or better. Thanks everyone for coming and hopefully we have a successful campaign like last year just with a better result at the end.”

So I hit a mental block for some reason. I tried to post the first two months last night in an update that apparently didn't go though so I deleted all the pictures as well as the writing which is why I am picking up in the second month. Then I had the press conference so I was going to change that to make it before this post, but realized the post didn't go through. Then decided not to take some pictures for the last month of this post (Champs league and League Standings plus finances which it is missing). I don't know exactly what I was thinking last night, apparently nothing at all, so I apologize if anyone is still reading this for the missing stuff.

Recap of the first two months:

Tied Man City at home 2-2 and then beat them away 3-1 to sneak into the ECC. First two months I was down in the standings as much as 14th place since I basically tied every game. First game in the Champs league was a disaster for us since we were heavy favorites and like the league games we played terrible and lost.

October 2014 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123032View attachment 123033

Most people had us going 1-0-2 for the first legs, but the win wasn’t against the team we were suppose to win. Still people though we would be out of it after the first leg, but everyone else is helping us out and we are only a win away from second.

Games

View attachment 123034

Champions Cup Group C (Leg 1 @ Dynamo Kyiv 1-0): Vera (2) would be the only scorer in a game that we were underdogs. It seems the only games we won this year have been when we were underdogs. When we are heavy favorites we are just escaping with a tie if that. They did pick up a red card with ten minutes left to help us hold on to the lead.

View attachment 123035

League Game 6 (@ Valencia 1-1): Another league game and another tie. We would score first with a Santacroce (1) header. It was a weird series of events for a goal. On the set piece Vera would rocket a shot that would beat the goalie, but would hit off the post. Gaven would head it as the goalie was getting up, but that too hit off the post, a header by Ream would be blocked by the goalie, but the final header of Santacroce would find the net. Just five minutes later the tying goal for Valencia would come as we would against come away with one point.

View attachment 123036

League Game 7 (vs. At. Madrid 2-0): What a shocker. This could be the game that turns our season around. We needed to snap our ties, and what better way to do it against the second best team in the standings. We got the shut out with being down a man for majority of the match. Gaven (1) would get things started off late in the second half with a penalty shot. Godee (1) who would come in for Vera late in the second half would score in stoppage time.

View attachment 123037

Champions Cup Group C (Leg 1 @ FC Bayern 1-3): Coach Ryan knew that this game might be a lost cause and looks to be settling down for a run in the league has he gave some starters a rest today. It wasn’t close at all, but we did get a score by Mitroglou (1) who got the start for Vera.

View attachment 123038

League Game 8 (@ Athletic 3-2): The Bayern looked to have a hangover effect for our team, or we were just lacking focus in the second half. They picked up a red card in the 17th minute which helped us score three goals heading into half. Vera (4), Mitroglou (2), and Granero (1) all had goals. Sadly in the second half while still being up a man we looked like a totally different club as they came storming back to almost tying the game.

View attachment 123039

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1
(@ Oriluela 0-0): This was suppose to be a blowout for us even on the road. This is considered a loss in our eyes even if they tied. Sure we basically rested all of our starters, but still that’s no excuse for not even scoring a tie. Still the second leg is at home and coach Ryan already stated he will be resting guys again as well. Looks like the Spanish Cup is on the back burner now.

Finances

View attachment 123040

The win in the ECC saved us one million dollars. Problem is what is going to happen if we are done with that. We will be running in the red and hopefully our owner gives us money or decides to sell the team. We hope for the latter.

November 2014 Review

Games

View attachment 123045

League Game 9 (@ Athletic 3-2): Oh My! A team we were favorites to win easily by we did. Team is starting to jell, or maybe it was cause of the rest from the Spanish Cup that did it. Either way we will take it. Garcia (1, 2) would be the player of the game as he would finally show what he is capable of doing. Granero (2) would finish off the scoring. They would score right before stoppage time, but by that time this game was all by over.

View attachment 123046

Champions Cup Group C (Leg 2 vs. FC Bayern 2-1): The biggest win of the year. This could be the turning point of the season for us. Not from us turning this into a run, although that would be great, but a confidence boost and more importantly it opens up the door in the ECC for us. We are still in third place but just one point behind second. We are now in the positives for balance of our team. Even if we don’t do well, but can advance it will bring more spotlight to our team and money with getting out of the group round. A lot of “what if’s” but the possibilities are exciting to thing about. They would score first, but two goals from Simao (1) and Santacroce (1) would lead our team to victory and the upset at home.

View attachment 123041

League Game 10 (@ Cartagena 1-0): Huge favorites, but team was still celebrating the huge win against Bayern. Still we would keep our heads down in determination until Vera (5) would score on a one foot tap in off of a cross to score. The win keeps moving us up as we climb in the standings to sixth place.

View attachment 123042

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 2 (vs. Orihuela 0-2): Fans wanted Adam Ryan’s head after this game. This is the biggest upset loss in Adam Ryan’s career here, but it would only take the press conference to calm everyone down. “I know people are mad. Listen we didn’t put out our starters cause we need to rest. We are trying to make our way back up to a top three position in the league and have a great chance of advancing the furthest in one of the most important cups out there in the Champs League. Spanish Cup can wait until we had a great team with a deep bench. Until then we have to make sacrifices and that is one of them.

Last edited:
November 2014 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123104View attachment 123105

People are forgetting about the Spanish Cup as he we getting closer of advancing in the Champions League. Which is a good thing cause people might start questioning Ryan motives in the Spanish Cup since he has only made it to the Quarter Finals once.

Games

View attachment 123106

League Game 11 (vs. Real Madrid 1-0): Sweet justice for Vera ( 6) this game. He was snatched up by Real Madrid for seven million. First season there was loaned out to us for the whole year. After he came back Real Madrid didn’t want him so they looked to sell him off since they evaluated he wasn’t that good. He signed with us since he knew us after scoring 20 goals last year. He got his redemption early on as the first time we faced them he was be the only scorer in the game as we gave them again the first loss on the season.

Champions Group C
(Leg 2 @ Catania 0-0): Best outcome for us this game. Sure we are still in third place, but all we need to do is to win and we advance. We play the fourth place team last while the top two dogs face off each other and even if they tie and we will we will still jump one of them. So while no one scored it was a big win for us and huge loss for Catania.Forgot to take a picture or I accidentally deleted it since I don't have it.

View attachment 123107

League Game 12 (vs. Celta 1-1): So we went from beating the best team in the league to almost losing the the worst team in the league the next game. Not the best sign. Sadly it should have been 0-0, but two penalty kicks would lead to the only scoring. Zabaleta (3) would give them the lead by making a foul in the box. He would be redeemed with a chance at the other end where he would tie the game with his on PK shot.

Finances

View attachment 123108

December 2014 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123109View attachment 123110View attachment 123111

We advance but it might be a short lived victory since we have to take on another EPL team in Chelsea. So much for the help in the group stage now it will be on us to come up with a win and only by ourselves will be advance.

Games

View attachment 123112

League Game 13 (@ Villarreal 1-1): Looks like we are falling back into tying every game. Two starters have very bad morale, but sadly they are one of the better players so we decided to still with them. One of them would score a goal as Necid (4) would break his scoreless streak today. Again another game on the road and we are the favorites we just can’t close out for the win.

View attachment 123113

League Game 14 (@ Getafe 0-1): Adam Ryan’s squad is usually composed and never makes mistakes. This season has been full marred of mistakes and loss of composure. This game wouldn’t be any different as Santacroce would score an own goal to cost us points in it. Still he did rest some starters, mainly Necid and Vera, for the upcoming Champs game. Still the loss is our first loss in eleven games.

View attachment 123114

Champions Group C (Leg 2 vs. Dynamo Kyiv 2-0): Two goals by Necid (3, 4) would be all that was needed and let the celebration begin. You would of thought that we won the whole thing or the league with the celebration with this win. Still it’s a good sign since we will be getting some more money since advancing. We had the odds and shocking enough we came though with it.

View attachment 123115

League Game 15
(vs. Racing 2-0): An own goal would be scored again, but luckily it was them who did it. Necid (5) would continue his good form with a goal just in case our defense collapsed once again late in the game. Still there was no need since he posted the shutout.

View attachment 123116

League Game 16 (@ Valladolid 2-1): Vera (7) would start the game off in high fashion with the first shot we took it went in. We would control the game despite being out shot 22-5. We had better possession than them it was just that their defense went to a shell and we couldn’t get any good looks for shots. Still it didn’t matter cause the shots we did take were great shots. While they tied it up in the first half it would be Necid ( 6) to break the tie as he scored in his third straight game to give us the win.

Finances

View attachment 123117

Still a loss isn’t that good even with the win in the Champs League. Rumor has it that some people will be transferred out in the next window.

COACHES SOLD

View attachment 123118

We wanted to keep Bisciotti, but he is determined to build up another small team so he left our team for a smaller team. Its not that big of a loss since it doesn’t effect our training that much, but the 100K we got for compensation will work out.

January 2015 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123216

Got a nice break to prepare for the ECC, but we can’t seem to get any traction going in the league. Either we do really well for a couple of games and then do horrible against teams our “B” squad would win against. Again very nice we didn’t play in the Champs league this month.

Games

View attachment 123217

League Game 17 (vs. Sporting 2-2): DeMerit (3, 4) would find some goals, and surprising enough it wasn’t from his head. One of his goals was a 30 blunder which shouldn’t of ever went in but magically found the back of the net. A corner that was clear was stolen and DeMerit was the furthest up turned around and launched it and scored. The other was a rebound off of a set piece. Still two red cards for them and a PK shot would force a tie between these two clubs.

View attachment 123218

League Game 18 (@ Real Sociedad 1-1): What do you expect. Another tie. Again we seem to be able to not lose a game or win it out right. Necid ( 6) was the scorer for us after we gave up a goal within the first minute. Vera just got healthy from his injury from missing the last two games and should be fit for the next game.

View attachment 123219

League Game 19 (@ Osasuna 1-2): It looked as if the two midfielders (Gaven and Eljero) looked to be too big of holes to fill since they are no longer on the team. We didn’t really play as a team and that showed. Still a goal by Garcia (3) would tie the game, but like all year we would give up a late goal. This time coming in stoppage time to finally losing a game. “This game was like getting kicked in the teeth by a horse. Its an eye opener.” said Ryan after only the third loss all year.

Finances

View attachment 123220

The money came in this month. Question is it is going to hurt the teams chemistry a lot and knock us of the the race for the league and the ECC. Maybe not the best thing to sell a player to the team you are about to play in the Champs league, but we are back in the positives for our balance now.

Players Bought

View attachment 123221View attachment 123222View attachment 123225

So the guy they loaned last year declined offers from Real Madrid, Sevilla, Chelsea, and Man City to come play with us. He took a pay cut, but said he loved his time here with our team and was good friends with Vera, who was also loaned at the same time. Both took paycuts to come here and we just got that much better up front. Best news is that he was out of contract so no money is involved of just yet.

Players Sold

View attachment 123223View attachment 123226View attachment 123227

Coach Ryan decided to sell one guy, mostly cause Chelsea came knocking and offered more than he was worth. He didn’t really want to sell him, but the Board wanted the deal for the money to be in the positives. Also it lowered the wages by 51,000 now a month. Also he was one player who morale could never get higher than a poor.

Players Loan

View attachment 123224View attachment 123228

DeMerit was angry, and most of the fans were since Eddie Gaven was loaned out for the rest of the year with an option to be bought out. Gaven can play all four positions in midfield and while he hasn’t scored that much (2 goals all year) its cause he has been bouncing around.

February 2015 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123229

Games

View attachment 123230

League Game 20 (vs. Elche 2-2): “Our season is over. There is nothing to merit that we will compete in the league. I guess they are happy to advance past the group stages of the Champs league, but apparently everything else they do is fine no matter what the outcome. Apparently people are trying to use this team as a spring board to a bigger club. If that is case people are not going to go anywhere else if they play like this.” said a furious coach Ryan after the game. Necid (7, 8) would score too goals again, but yet again (I swear this season is like a broken record) we gave up a late goal to end up with just one point. We are in seventh place, but are 15 points behind the leaders.

View attachment 123231

League Game 21 (@ Barcelona 3-2): Things would start out the same for us. Early goal for them and then them scoring late. Good thing we decided to score three times in between to give us the win. At least we can win against the big teams, but not the easy teams. Granero (3) would snap his scoreless streak and with that his morale has shot straight up after the game. Both of our strikers would score in this game which it seems like its been ages since they scored together in a game. Necid (9) is on fire while Vera (8) is trying to keep up.

View attachment 123232

League Game 22 (@ Mallorca 3-0): Another road game, but this time we are the favorites. One of the few times we actually played like it and absolutely dominated this game. One of the best offensive attacks all season as Montanes (1, 2) who is filling in for Gaven started to jell with the first team. He has already matched Gaven’s goal total on the year by playing in just three games. Necid (10) would be the first person on the team to break double figures this year in goals.

View attachment 123233

League Game 23 (vs. Malaga 4-0): Don’t know if Ryan’s tirade actually had an effect, or at least did for the Barcelona game, since we were heavy favorites at home in this one. Still a huge shutout posted by our team has the goals finally coming and the defense actually playing defense. DeMerit (5) would get things started off in the first half. A goal by Mitroglou (3), who is playing for the suspended Necid, and Vera (9,10) would score in the first half. The second goal by Vera came in the second half as he is now tied with Necid in leading goal scorer on our team.

View attachment 123234

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 1 (vs. Chelsea 2-3): “Chelsea flexed its muscle and we got hit square in the jaw. We are down, but we are not out for the count yet.” an excited coach Ryan said after the game and is ready for the second leg at their place. Necid (5) and Galarza (1) but scored, but a hat trick from Dzeko would be too much for us at home.
View attachment 123235

League Game 24 (vs. Valencia 1-0): In a game that we were favorites to win, at home, and needed to win since they are ahead of us we fell short of our goal. Necid went down with an injury and is going to miss 3-4 weeks which put a damper on our team and we seemed to not recover as again we allowed a goal within the first 10 minutes. At least we didn’t concede a goal late in the game though.

Finances

View attachment 123236

Another loss of 1.5 million. Board is not liking us losing money, but we can’t help it. Board wants CSKA Moscow to buy Gaven from us to give us another 9 million which would be good, but might hurt the team too much.

March 2015 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123273

Games

View attachment 123274

League Game 25 (@ Sevilla 3-0): Despite the shots (18-8 them) we dominated this game. Too bad we couldn’t score and all three goals came from chip shots. Yes I said it, all three were chip shots, with two coming from counters. I guess we had our winning streak so we have to go on our losing slide now.

View attachment 123275

League Game 26 (@ At. Madrid 0-4): “When you are heavy underdogs, and your team is tired. They are not playing well and have a cup game coming up I am going to rest some starters. Just take the loss and move on.” replied Adam Ryan after the beat down that At. Madrid put on them today. The only thing we showed up on the scorecard was four yellows and one player had two so he picked up a red card. At least we had a shot on target.

View attachment 123276

League Game 27 (vs. Athletic 0-1): The starters who didn’t get a rest last game got a rest this game, so the game against Chelsea we should be healthy. “Our season is basically done. Unless we win every game now and have some lucky breaks there is no way we can climb into the top four.” a softly spoken Ryan said. Another shutout for our team. It seems lately its either we shut out someone or they shut us up.

View attachment 123277

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 2 (@ Chelsea 2-0): Dzeko was the hero in the first match with a hat trick and was the hated one by our fans. This game he was our favorite player and his own hates are appalled with him. We didn’t give up a goal in the first ten minute, but was close to Dzeko who in the 11th minute made a horrible tackled and picked up a red card. That would be all we needed as Mitroglou (2) and Zabaleta (1) would score goals to give us the shut out on the road and advances in the Cup. One scary thing is that Vera is on a scoreless streak, but luckily the rest of the team is coming through.

View attachment 123278

League Game 28 (@ Espanyol 2-0): It looked as if the win from the Champs game carried over to this as we again we on the road. It looked as if it actually had a damaging effect since we only had 5 shots on goal in the first half. Vera looked terrible until the second half where the pep talked looked to inspired him. Vera (11) would snap his scoreless streak and then Mitroglou (4) would add in an insurance just ten minutes later.

View attachment 123279

League Game 29 (vs. Cartagena 3-0): This is probably one of the most surprising wins. All year we have faltered against lower teams and actually lost to them once already at their place. It was a surprised as we posted our third straight shutout. They didn’t help themselves as they picked up a red card and a foul in the box. The PK shot was taken by Galarza (1) to start the scoring off. Next was Vera (12) and then DeMerit ( 6) to finish off the scoring.

Finances

View attachment 123280

We made money without even selling people. Sure 4 million came from the Champs league, but we made money. At least the next round we will be able to make around the same amount.

April 2015 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123290

Games

View attachment 123281

League Game 30 (@ Real Madrid 2-1): Vera wouldn’t score against his old team, not like the game winning the first winning, but we would sweep Real Madrid this year. Both times they were be in first and we would knock them from that pedestal even if it is for a game or two. We would be the ones who would actually score in the first ten minutes. Santacroce (2) has been very focus in the back finally turned up the offensive gauge this game. Ream (2) would be the other defensive player to score off of a set piece by Granero who would be unmarked at the top of the box to score on a 18 yard kick.

View attachment 123282

Champions Cup Quarter Final (@ Tottenham 3-1): The winning streak would be snapped and not the best time to do it. It was on the road, but we did score a goal. Granero (1) wouldn’t look for anyone on the set piece this game as he would he have a curling shot about 25 yards away. At least the deciding leg is in front of our 4,000 fans.

View attachment 123283

League Game 31 (v Villarreal 2-0): Montanes (3) would score right before the half to give us a breather in a tight defensive game from both squads. A total of four shots in the first half by both clubs. The second half was the welcome back party for Tomas Necid (12) who missed the last month and a half. That would all that was needed in this game. We had a bunch of shots that were on target they just hit the woodwork or the goalie got a finger on it or it could have been at least four or five goals today. Still the win streak in the league is alive, but it looks a little too late as we are still in seventh place since all the teams above us are winning as well.

View attachment 123284

Champions Cup Quarter Final (vs. Tottenham 2-0): We were slight favorites in this game and barely came out with the advancement to the semi-finals. Galarza (3) would put in a penalty shot in the seventh minute to give us the lead. Vera ( 6) would score the second goal we needed with just ten minutes left. With a shutout that was all for us to advance on away goals. It’s a good thing we are getting hot now, but too bad we were ice cold for the first half of the year.

View attachment 123285

League Game 32 (@ Celta 2-1): With the two midfielders gone and two more injured it would be a tough spot for coach Ryan. Especially on the road, but we were heavy favorites so he decided to let a youngest play and he was the youngest to ever appear in the league game. While the youngest didn’t hurt us of defense it looked as if we were playing with ten men. Still DeMerit (7) and Montanes (4) would score in the final ten minutes of the game for our comeback win. We finally move up from seventh position to one spot to sixth place.

View attachment 123286

League Game 33 (v Getafe 1-0): At home we would get a quick goal and it looked like the route was on. Simao (1) who usually plays in the defensive midfielder spot got to move over to the other attacking midfield and showed what he could do. Our chances dried up, and it looked as if they would tie it up, but we held out ground and came up with the win.

View attachment 123287

Champions Cup Semi Final (vs. Inter 1-1): Suarez would kick off the game in the third minute to quiet the crowd. Right before half Necid ( 6) would lift everyone’s spirits with a header to tie the game. That would be what the rest of the game would be as the crowd would be throwing a party. The question on everyone’s mind is that can we make it to the finals?

Finances

View attachment 123288

RECORDS

View attachment 123289

Hi Guys,

Has anyone been A.D. Alcorcon in Spanish Liga Adelante? I'm currently in my first season 8 games to go and in 2nd place 4 points behind Valladolid and 4 points ahead of Betis. Only bought 1 player in Jan transfer window and that was Mista on a free. Also made it to Quarter Finals of Spanish cup losing on away goals to Barca!!
Wanted to know if anyone has an idea of how much money I'll get and if my stadium will improve, in the hope I do beat the odds and get promoted. Also if anyone has any ideas hints on players to improve my squad please let me know.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Guys,

Has anyone been A.D. Alcorcon in Spanish Liga Adelante? I'm currently in my first season 8 games to go and in 2nd place 4 points behind Valladolid and 4 points ahead of Betis. Only bought 1 player in Jan transfer window and that was Mista on a free. Also made it to Quarter Finals of Spanish cup losing on away goals to Barca!!
Wanted to know if anyone has an idea of how much money I'll get and if my stadium will improve, in the hope I do beat the odds and get promoted. Also if anyone has any ideas hints on players to improve my squad please let me know.

Thanks

Andy

I posted on your thread. I am the only one I know who is doing a game with them and I think that is for a reason. I hope that helps and if you need anything more just ask. If you want for players to buy in the first year just go to the first place and look for transfers in the first year and that should tell you who.

**** love this story, was just reading through it when I reached the bottom......... Keep it up awsome story!

OMG this should be story of the year ! Fantastic job, sorry I didn't read it all, surely'll finish doing it in some time :)

EDIT : Can you show us your squad ?

Doing a great job here, be good if you could win the Champions league boost the club's reputation. Next season im sure you will be able to attract the best players around.

Keep it up enjoy the read |)

**** love this story, was just reading through it when I reached the bottom......... Keep it up awsome story!

Thanks I am glad you liked it. Cause honestly I hate this team. I just feel like I am on a ship sinking and the faster I throw the water overboard it seems the more comes in. I was going to quit after this year, but it is promising so I decided to stick it out for another year. With my salaries so high I will be angry for losing so much and see all my money disappear so I will want to jump ship if a team would offer me a contract. Sadly I haven't been offered one in like 2 years though.

OMG this should be story of the year ! Fantastic job, sorry I didn't read it all, surely'll finish doing it in some time :)

EDIT : Can you show us your squad ?

I doubt its the story of year. I seem to go between a 3rd person view and then go to a coaches view. I don't add pictures other than game pictures and people's pictures. But I thank you for saying that. Plus I update 2 months at a time around 2 times a day so I kind of go through seasons fast which is why no one can seem to keep up. I will probably be slowing down though to let people catch up. Its cool if you didn't read it all I will admit its a lot of reading (which is why I have a bunch of pictures so people can just look at that or the outcome of the game)

Also I would show the squad, but I am already in the new season. When I post I am usually 2-4 months behind what I am in the game. So I have an entire different squad. I will post the new squad in the season though in the press conference.

Doing a great job here, be good if you could win the Champions league boost the club's reputation. Next season im sure you will be able to attract the best players around.

Keep it up enjoy the read |)

I would be great, but I had a great run in the Champs league. I guess I got an easy road. I played in the EPL with Newcastle on my first save for around 17 years so I basically know everyone inside and out. I know their tactics and who I need in my formation. I run my 4-1-2-1-2 formation (same one I used for 17 years at Newcastle) so basically I was favorite in those games. I have the attackers, but my defenders aren't up to par. I can attract older players who are good, but I couldn't even attempt to offer Wilshire a contact to my team who was up on a free transfer.

May 2015 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123420

Games

View attachment 123410

League Game 34 (@ Racing 2-1): For some reason with top two penalty kicker missing the game due to injury and Vera as number three they decided to go with Ream instead. He would miss the shot. Still it wasn’t that big of a deal since Vera (13) and Zabaleta (2) would score in the first half to give us a nice lead. They would score early in the second half, but our defense would hold tall as we didn’t give up a goal late in the game like earlier this year to give us the win.

View attachment 123411

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 (@ Inter 0-2): The impressive run had to end and it does in the semi final. We didn’t score a goal and looked like a game against Real Madrid or Barcelona. Got out shot heavy in this game, and we just didn’t have the legs or the personal to put our first choice squad out there so we falter. “Despite the loss we can still hang our heads high. The new signings got us here despite the time it took everyone to come together. Hopefully next year we can do well in the European Cup since we are basically out of the Champs league next year.” said a happy Ryan.

View attachment 123412

League Game 35 (v Valladolid 3-1): As the season is winding down we are just trying to hold the spot down for the EC. An win for us at home keeps us comfortably in fifth position. We were favorites, but they looked to have the better team on the pitch. Still we had the stats that counted and that was helped with Necid (13, 14) who won the game. Simao (2) goal was just insurance even if it did come between Necid’s goals.

View attachment 123413

League Game 36 (@ Sporting 2-0): The win seals us a spot in the EC for next year, but it won’t be announced cause there is still the slimmest chance of making the ECC. The win moves us just five points behind Sevilla with just two games left. Necid (15) looks to seal up the top goal scorer as he is on fire. Montanes (5) would add an insurance goal, but it wasn’t needed since we posted a shutout.

View attachment 123414

League Game 37 (vs. Real Sociedad 2-1): It can’t be can it. We would trail in this game, even it if was for three minutes, before Santacroce (3) would tie up the game. In stoppage time the hottest player on our team, Necid (16), would score and would stop anything that Real Sociedad had. They came out of half flat and only have 4 shots in the second half while they had 14 in the first. We cut the lead to one for fourth spot and it comes down to the final game.

View attachment 123415

League Game 38 (vs. Barcelona 2-0): It couldn’t be could it. Last year the final two games we were in first and then dropped both and went to fourth place. This year the final two games we needed two wins and at least a tie and a loss from them. We would get it as we did the impossible to jump into a playoff berth for the Champs league next year. The slow start of the year is erased by the fabulous finish we went on. Vera (14) would score early but still falls short of the top goal scorer. Granero (4) would make it back in the final two games of the year from injury got back on track with a goal to end the year.

Finances

View attachment 123416View attachment 123417

RECORDS

View attachment 123418View attachment 123419

Players Released

Eladio wanted more playing time. He was the one who played in the Spanish Cup and lost so we said we would let him go at the end of the season. He was happy and so were we especially when his contract was up. No money involved as he released him.

Players Bought

Again 8 million dollars of the money we have from our positive year goes into signing and agent bonus. While most people would complain about that and wages this team is looking over good with these options up top.

Players SOLD

The most money we got from players came this year. Pablo was a little sad to see go, but hopefully the loan players can come in and make up for the loss. Joey was sixth on the depth chart so might as well got money for him, and that he can play somewhere else instead of riding the pine.

LOANS

Our back four isn’t the best or have the best depth so we went out to ManU to grab two defender who have experience and can fill in on our team.

Sponsors

Sponsorship in the league has gone down, but ours has gone up so that is a plus. Add in the new link and at the end of the year our shirt sponsor is up it looks as if we will rise even more.

Fans Voting and Best XI

Necid who was the leading scorer last year snapped fan favorite Jay DeMerit from this spot. DeMerit is more of a backup player now, but he is on the team cause the fans and everyone else loves him and he brings knowledge. Rumor has it that when he retires he will be a coach at our club.

TV Rights and Expectations

Predicted to finish 7th which is down two spots from last year, but have a way better squad. Not sure that that worked out. Still We will be looking to at least staying in the top four throughout the year and have the firepower up top to take on any team in the league. Problem is our defense isn’t up to that par yet so that right cause some trouble.

RICHEST TEAMS

We finally made it into the richest clubs. Which is great for us since now we should be able to attract fans to the club now and hopefully be able to upgrade the seats to the stadium.

European club and Nation Ranking

So the La Liga dropped one spot, but at least our team is rising so it should balance it out. Maybe not this year, but next year we should be moving back into the #2 spot.

UPGRADES and TEAM LINKS

Have money, but board doesn’t feel that we should add more seats. Apparently they want to lose money. At least I got them to work on the training ground and it’s a big fee, but the dividends it will pay will be much more rewarding. Should have enough so when it is completed be able to finish it this time and not like last year.

Also it would be the first time that coach Ryan and the board would look and successfully find a link. It would be a merchandising link. Alcorcon will pay 4.2 million each year and that will start to boost sales and coach Ryan said “We will be looking to bring in maybe one guy from the team to bring more attention inside of Japan.”

End of Year Finances

We made a ton of money mostly cause of selling players and our great run in the Champs league. We look to sneak back into the Champs league and hopefully put together another good showing. With all that money we paid off the million dollar loan so we are actually free of debt.

RECORDS