Spanish top 3 - Barcelona, Real Madrid...and A.D. Alcorcon?

NEWS CONFERENCE

If the team isn’t going to grow in fan base it will in the world standings. Things are looking up and after a wild year the coach has held a press conference to talk about his team and the rise of it. It was a wild year and while the coach is happy he is upset about some things that the media has said.

Press 1: “Do you think it is wise to keep spending around 6-10 million dollars a year on signing and agent bonus? Do you feel that since you got money you should start to save it to help expand the stadium”

Adam Ryan: “I would love to add more seats to our stadium, but the Board doesn’t think it isn’t a good investment. I don’t know how its not and we are going to lose a lot of money this year since we don’t make any money from the fans. If the new players mean we have a deeper bench or even a better XI than last year that means only a better year. Or at least on paper.”

Press 2: “You are predicted to to finish fifth last year and squeaked into fourth place again. This year you are predicted to finish seventh. Any hopes you can continue the trend of ending up better than you are predicted?”

Adam Ryan: “I don‘t exactly know where or who does these predictions. You can‘t look at your team this year and say its worst than last year. Not even the rivals or top half teams really improved us in the off-season. Barcelona and Real Madrid are buying up young kids, and At. Madrid is fine with their roster. Also I don‘t care what people say the only thing we care about is how we play. If we play the best we can achieve anything.”

Press 3: “You made it back into the Champs league after the playoffs. Do you feel you can make the deep run like last year?”

Adam Ryan: “First we need to get out of the group stages. We have to face off against Bayern again where we split last year. If we start off better than last year we should have the confidence and we do have the depth now at attacking positions.”

Press 2
: “How does it feel to actually have a transfer fee and money in the club that the owner didn’t provide?”

Adam Ryan: “Great. Actually great for both. I am excited that we have money. While though we have the money I don’t want to go into the negative so the loan players is all the money we are going to spend this year. We also are going to be losing a couple million when the training grounds are improved and I probably will be looking into improving other stuff as well if I can add more seats to our stadium.”

Press 4
: “Are you afraid that you will start off the year in a slump again with all the new players you signed?”

Adam Ryan: “Not at all. I feel last year that one of the players didn‘t want to sign with our team, but didn‘t have anyone else who wanted to play. We sold him off to Chelsea and then everyone's morale shot up and we went on a big winning streak.”

Press 3: “Talking about new players and morale. What is your take on having four great strikers on your team and do you think one or two is going to be upset when they don‘t get a lot of playing time? Will you sell one or two or even look to loan them?”

Adam Ryan: “I hope not. I plan to keep everyone happy, but we all know that that might not be the case. It would be ideal to have all four on our team. So when the Champs league comes and everything else does we can rotate guys in and not miss a beat and guys won‘t get tired. We will take on that challenge when it comes upon us. Right now everyone is happy and enjoying their life at the new club.”

Press 5: “Last question coach. Can you post your team starting XI.”

Adam Ryan: “Sure. Here is the starting eleven for both formations and each position breakdown picture.”

FORMATIONS ( primary one is 4-2-2-2)

View attachment 123483....................View attachment 123484

View attachment 123485.................................................................................................................................View attachment 123486

Rotation and Backup Players

Goalkeepers

View attachment 123489

Backline

View attachment 123490View attachment 123491

Midfield

View attachment 123492View attachment 123493View attachment 123494View attachment 123495View attachment 123496

Strikers

View attachment 123497View attachment 123498View attachment 123499

August 2015 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123615View attachment 123616

Games

View attachment 123617

Champions Cup Best Place Playoff Leg 1 (@ Werder Bremen 1-1): We got a lucky draw this year in a team where we are the favorites in. Well the first game they were favorites slightly, but everyone had this ending in a draw and that is what it did. Garcia would score first as all the new guys are trying to get their barrings since they didn’t have any pre-season games (should of paid attention to the game instead of the ManU and Liverpool game on tv).

View attachment 123618

Champions Cup Best Place Playoff Leg 1 (vs. Werder Bremen 4-1): The new guys would have a go this game and they showed they can adjust quickly as three of the new attacking men: Benzema, Sanogo, and Vela all scored a goal this game. Simao would be the last to score as we would cruise to a win and got in as a third seed into Champs.

View attachment 123619

League Game 1 (vs. Celta 1-1): “I am not worried. Our players are tired and we have some people coming back from injury. We didn’t have a pre-season so that is on me. Team isn’t up to match fitness. I don’t think we will have the repeat like last year at the beginning, but I think everyone would like to have the same results if we do.” said coach Ryan after the tie to open up the year as they are sitting in tenth place. Santacroce (1) would be the only scorer in this game in which we would dominate (60-40 possession) but still couldn’t manage more than one goal.

Finances

View attachment 123620

August 2015 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123621View attachment 123622

Whoever saw us leading the top in both standings right now would be spot on. We haven’t played the hardest part of our league schedule yet and most people though Bayern would have at least six points like us.

Games

View attachment 123623

League Game 2 (vs. Athletic 4-0): Again a scoreless first half for our club. Still the grumbles from the home fan about another terrible start was hushed as Benzema (1, 2), Santacroce (2), and Vela (1) all scored second half goals as we cruised to our first victory. They would pick up a red card but it didn’t matter much since we already were up by three.

View attachment 123624

Champions Cup Group C ( Leg 1 @ Benfica 1-0): It looked like a tie all the way through. Both team had a couple of shots, but it went straight to the goalie and there was no threat at all. In stoppage time though Vela (1) would score to give us the lead. Twenty seconds later the match was over and we came away with the win and over a million dollars.

View attachment 123625

League Game 3 (vs. Real Sociedad 3-1): Again going into half tied for the third straight league game. At least we scored goal this time as Vera would score before giving up the equalizer. Still the second half it was again Vera (1, 2) and Vela (2) who would score to push us to victory as we are climbing up the ladder in the league.

View attachment 123626

League Game 4 (@ Espanyol 3-2): Benzema (3) would kick things off for us and we looked to take the lead for the first time this year heading into half. As Lee Corso always says “Not so fast!” and that would be true as they would score in stoppage time. Sanogo go (1, 2) who would come in for Vera at half would score a goal to give us the lead for exactly a minute before they would tie it up. It looked as if it was going to be a tie but Sanogo’s second goal in stoppage time would give us the win and pushes us into the top spot in the league.

View attachment 123627

League Game 5 (vs. Sevilla 2-1): Another win for us. Simao (1) and Vera (3) would give us goals as we came out of the gate early in the game and in the season as we are scoring goals left and right. We have four people who already have at least two goals on the year as we continue our winning streak. While the fans are ecstatic the question arises “will we falter at the end of the season since we are always a one half club.

View attachment 123628

Champions Cup Ground C (Leg 1 vs. M Haifa 4-0): We were suppose to cruise to a easy victory and well that is exactly what we did to basically clinch moving on to the next round. All we have to do now is just win one more game and we should be in. Benzema (1,2, 3) would score a hat trick today as San Jose (1) would add in another one to win. Surprising enough we didn’t lead in possession like normally.

Finances

View attachment 123629

This is a scary thing. Even with winning both Champions League game and our salaries close to 900K a week we still lost 2 million dollars. Already chalk up a losing month until we get past the champs group stages and maybe will break even or just lose a couple hundred thousand dollars. Its going to be a long year.

October 2015 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123662View attachment 123663

Games

View attachment 123664

League Game 6 (@ Tenerife 2-1): Our first test of the year. We took the early lead with San Jose (2) and right before half picked up our first red card of the year. We would give up a early goal in the second half which look to bring the team down until Vera (4) scored and his showing his form from when he was on loan.

View attachment 123665

League Game 7 (@ Osasuna 1-0): We needed the red card since we had a bunch of shots but nothing went in. We even missed a penalty kick and again no one of our top five took it for some reason. Vera (5) would score early and that would be the only score as he kept pounding at the door, but it wouldn’t budge. “A win is a win and we are still in first so everyone is happy.” said coach Ryan with his team sitting in first place still.

View attachment 123666

Champions Cup Ground C (Leg 1 vs. FC Bayern 2-1): We have clinched it. Or well basically all I have to do is tie one more game and I claimed the #2 seed, but if we get the #1 seed we should have a little easier round the first round. With the win at home against Bayern, we are now 2-1 against them, we won on the backs of Benzema (4) and Garcia (2) would score to give us the three points and another million dollars.

View attachment 123667

League Game 8 (@ Getafe 1-0): Necid would start for Benzema to give him a rest. Vera ( 6) would get the start only cause of his hot form and would score a goal within five minutes of the game. However that form might end shortly since he was taken out in the 25th minute due to an injury, but won’t miss any other games. With some of our starters resting, especially up top, we didn’t have many chances while they would dominate us in the final third. Still our defense stood tall to the challenge and came away with the surprising win.

View attachment 123668

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1 (@ Villanovense 1-1): A quick fire from Sanogo within the first minute looked as if we would destory this team. That would be all the fireworks for our team would have and a goal just eight minutes later they would score to tie the game. Could it be another upset for our team in the Spanish Cup as we can’t get out of the fourth round for the second straight year? Still people wouldn’t be too upset if we advance like we did in the Champs league and finish in the top four spots in the league.

View attachment 123669

League Game 9 (vs. Deportivo 3-1): Hey a PK kick with one of the four people finally. Cause of that Galarza (1) scored a goal to start us out. Vera who would get a break today from the injury gave Sanogo (3, 4) the start and he wouldn’t disappoint. Santacroce did score in this game, but it was an accidental goal when he tried to clear one out and it fell into the back of the net.

Finances

View attachment 123670

RECORDS

View attachment 123671

November 2015 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123672View attachment 123673

We are cruising in both leagues and the fans love it. We haven’t lost all year, other than one time as we sit atop and have advance past the group stages in Champs league.

Games

View attachment 123674

Champions Cup Best Place Playoff Leg 2
(@ FC Bayern 1-1): The tie ensures us advancement to the next round. Sadly it puts Bayern in a hole and they might not advance. Still they should of won, but two red cards (one by each team) and a penalty shot for us which gave us the early lead. Galarza (1) would cap on the PK kick for our team. Still they kept attacking and finally cracked our defense. Still we win some money from the tie and seem not that far out of it. Other than getting the fewest shots on goal ever under coach Ryan with just 2.

View attachment 123675

League Game 10 (vs. Mallorca 1-0): Looks as if the scoring is starting the dry up, but good thing or defense is standing tall as we came out with a close win as Santacroce (3) was the only person to score despite having 20 shots on goal. We dominated this game and the coach was happy with a win but a little worried about the one goal by a defender.

View attachment 123676

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1
(vs. Villanovense 6-1): Again we would open up the game with a score and they would respond within ten minutes. It looked as if it would be another downfall until Sanogo picked up a hat trick, and then Garcia and Montanes added goals for themselves as we cruise to the next round of the Spanish Cup. No upset this year.

View attachment 123677

League Game 11
(@ Real Madrid 3-2): “They should of won. Honestly I don’t know what happened or how we pulled that off. Either way I will take the three points.” said a surprised coach Ryan as his team would be dominated the whole game and still came out with the win. Fans of Real Madrid are very angry as again they were beaten by ex players on the team. First goal for us to tie the game back up at one was Benzema (4). At the start of the second half Vera (7) would gave us the lead, and just nine minutes after they tied it up San Jose (3) had the game winner to shock the home team.

View attachment 123678

Champions Cup Best Place Playoff Leg 2
(@ FC Bayern 1-1): We took the number one seed out of our group as he won our fourth straight behind Garcia (3) and Vera’s (1) insurance goal. This would be Vera’s second game in playing in the Champs league too this year.

View attachment 123679

League Game 12 (vs. Elche 4-0): Elche never stood a chance and fans are questioning who should start at striker. One striker spot is sealed and will never be taken away unless injured or sold, and that is Vera (8, 9) who would open up the scoring in this one. Sanogo (5) got the start for Benzema who is fatigued would score to open up the second half. We had a goal scored in the minute of both opening halves which is the first time we ever did that. Simao (2) ended the route with just ten minutes left to play.

Finances

View attachment 123680

great story mate!
However I think you need to add one good defender, as I think only 6 of them won't be able to play the whole season without injuries

great story mate!
However I think you need to add one good defender, as I think only 6 of them won't be able to play the whole season without injuries

You are probably right. I, however; are already done with this year. I don't want to give away what happens in the season. Also some of my midfielders can play in the back line so that is an option as well if I really want to take that route.

December 2015 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 123801View attachment 123802

Accidentally took the picture of the league a game into January which is why it says 15 games instead of the 14. As for the Champs group stages we were undefeated which is better than I expected.

Games

View attachment 123803

League Game 13 (@ Valladolid 1-0): A very scary win for us. The goal wouldn’t come until late into stoppage time at the end of the game, in the 94th minute to be exact and we didn’t even score the goal. It was an own goal, but a win is a win and we still hold onto first place. They did pick up a red card and looked like the hotter team on a streak than us despite us being in first place.

View attachment 123804

Champions Cup Best Place Playoff Leg 2 (@ M. Haifa 3-2): Coach Ryan decided to sit some starters in this game instead of easily going for the win. It didn’t matter since Sanogo (2) and Vela (3, 4) lead the team to a win anyways as we finish off the group stage undefeated. Necid did score the first goal for our team but it was considered offside’s. Replayed showed the advantage should of went to the attacking team since it was really close, but in the end it didn’t matter. They also picked up a red card in stoppage time, but different matter cause twenty seconds later the match was over.

View attachment 123805

League Game 14 (vs. Barcelona 3-1): Barcelona would be without Messi and Bojan with injuries this game. If they were in it might have been a different story, but the top two teams in the standings faced off and not even the might giants could knock us down. We picked up a red card before the 25th minute and still scored two goals when we were down a man. Granero (1, 2) would finally find the back of the net and both were on free kicks. Santacroce (4) would be the receiver on a free kick to score his goal from Granero.

View attachment 123806

League Game 15 (@ Betis 3-0): Surprise, surprise we won! If that wasn’t a surprised we did manage not to pick up any cards which is a surprised. We posted another shut out and this time two defenders scored goals this game. Ream (1) and Santacroce (5) would be the defenders to score and sandwich between them was a Benzema (5) sighting.

Finances

Didn’t take a picture but we lost like 3.3 million again this month.

Players SOLD

View attachment 123808View attachment 123807View attachment 123809View attachment 123810

January 2016 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123811

Games

View attachment 123822

League Game 16 (vs. Sporting 3-1): A quick fire goal from them actually put us in a hole. We would actually be losing for more than twenty minutes in this game. Still Santacroce ( 6) would tie it up and in stoppage time in the first half Vela (3) would give us the lead. Benzema ( 6) would score in his second straight game to start getting hot again like the beginning of the year as he would add an insurance goal just in case. We didn’t as we cruised to another win in the league.

View attachment 123812

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 1 (vs. Sporting 2-0): Just five days earlier on the same pitch we played the same team. They would basically field the exact same eleven, but we came out with some changes. The fresh legs helped us as we posted a shutout and are looking good for the second leg which is coming in eight more days. Playing this team three times in twelve days doesn’t seem to be a problem. Necid and Sanogo were both scorers in this game who gave Vera and Benzema a rest.

View attachment 123813

League Game 17 (@ Villarreal 0-3): We would finally lose our first game of the year. Not the best to lose it to a top four team in the division though. Still we hold onto first place and its not bad starting off the year like we did. Still the shutout isn’t good especially when Platti for their team had a hat trick. We did pick up a red card which coach Ryan would try to appeal, but he lost that battle.

View attachment 123814

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 2 (@ Sporting 0-2): So the second straight loss and we went into extra time for this one. They would pick up a red card, but we couldn’t even get it close to sniffing the goal line. Cause of that we went to a shoot out and again we would have four shots and only made one of them. Sadly we are out of the Cup, but it will be good since we still can rest up for the Champs league and spend our effort in the league as well.

View attachment 123815

League Game 18 (vs. Valencia 2-0): Some bigger clubs knocking at the door for Alcorcon for some players. Coach Ryan said he wasn’t going to sell anyone, but it might not be up to him. The board is getting tired of losing money and they are down around 40 million in the balance. Its messing with the chemistry of the team, but the second half we would buckle down and able to score two goals. Vera (10) would be the first to break the double digit mark of league goals with a PK shot this game. Vela (4) would curl one in from just on the corner of the box.

View attachment 123816

League Game 19 (@ Athletic Madrid 3-0): Athletic Madrid like Real Madrid are off the mark this year and have falter earlier on. Still it’s a good thing for us as Sanogo ( 6) and Benzema (7, 8) are keeping the scoring alive when Vera sitting out a game. They had twice has much shots as us, but we had triple the shots on target. Still halfway through the year we are sitting in first place and have been since the third game of the year.

View attachment 123817

League Game 20 (@ Athletic 4-3): We would sell our goalie before this game and would also lose our captain. Now our new goalie is the captain and the first game he started it looked a little shaky. Llorente would score two goals to give them a early lead. Simao (3) and Benzema (9, 10) would tie it. After they would take the lead Benzema would tie it back up and would tie Vera for the top goal scorer on the team. Just three minutes in regulation Benzema would get injured and Yaya would come in instead of Necid since his morale isn’t that high. It would pay off since Sanogo (7) would score the game winner in stoppage time.

Finances

View attachment 123818

Players SOLD

View attachment 123819View attachment 123823View attachment 123820View attachment 123821

February 2016 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123851

Games

View attachment 123852

League Game 21
(vs. Real Sociedad 1-1): Defense got back on track this game, but our offense seemed to not come together. Vera (11) would chip the goalie on a first touch pass at the end of the game to save us a point, but should have been a lot better out there than we are. Could this be the slide everyone was worried about?

View attachment 123853

League Game 22 (@ Celta 3-2): In a game we were suppose to dominate we played like the underdogs where we didn’t have a chance of winning. Luckily we do have Vera (12) as he would get our team back in the game. Santacroce (7) would give us the lead right at the start of the second half and Simao (3) would add an insurance goal. This time we would actually need that insurance goal as they would score just two minutes later to cut the lead to one in which we would hold on. Eduardo looks a little shaky at times at goalie while others he is flat out outstanding.

View attachment 123854

Champsions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 1 (@ CSKA Moscow 2-0): On the road we would dominate in a game which most people thought would be a tie. CSKA looked horrible in the midfield and most people are questioning their choice of letting Eddie Gaven go back to Alcorcon. Still Gaven isn’t on the team anymore since he was sold since we improved the squad and cut back our wages. Garcia (4) and Santacroce (1) would score both of their goals in the second half to give us a huge lead heading back home. Garcia is the one who took over Gaven’s starting role as well.

View attachment 123855

League Game 23 (vs. Espanyol 5-2): Highest scoring first half all year for this club. 5 goals total and we had three of them. We would have three of them and that would be great for us to go into half with lead. Vera (13, 14, 15) was on fire today with his hat trick with two goals coming in the first half. Benzema (11) would get back on track with a goal only to be derailed with an injury in training the next day. Still Vela (5) would push the lead back to two to start the second half with a goal within the first thirty seconds as we cruise to a huge win.

View attachment 123856

League Game 24
(@ Sevilla 2-1): We started out slow in this game. We finally got into a rhythm in the second half and would score finally as Sanogo (8) would break the scoreless game. Still Sevilla kept with us and coach Ryan would bark out orders to get another goal. The goal would happen with just ten minutes left off of a corner where DeMerit would head it over to Santacroce (8) in the middle who would head it in the back of the net. It would prove to be the winning goal since we would give up a goal just as stoppage time was coming up.

Finances

View attachment 123857

Back to losing money and rumor has it that the team isn’t done selling people, but that’s all it is. Why would we since we are finally dominating the league and doing well. We shall see what happen, but we do have a bunch of high wages and if people do go it will be one of those.

March 2016 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123858

Games

View attachment 123859

League Game 25 (@ Deportivo 4-0): Eduardo would be injured from training, so we had to go with a youth goalie for this game since we don’t have a backup. Luckily our defense stepped up and wouldn’t even let them have a shot on target for our team. Even with our focus on defense we found a way to score four goals on just eleven shots. San Jose (4) and Simao (4) would be the defensive players who scored in this game. Both of our strikers as well would get in on the action as Vera (16) is looking to break the single season team scoring record for the league, and as well as Sanogo (9) trying to be the third person with double figures in goals this year.

View attachment 123860

Champsions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 1
(vs. CSKA Moscow 1-2): Things weren’t looking good as we would give up our two goal lead before half. Second half we still seemed to not get anything going. The only thing we did was pick up a yellow card by Vera. So extra time we came and Vera would get sent off in the second half of extra time. It looked as if we might have an early exit, but just two minutes later Cherfa (1) would get the winning goal to help us advance in the Champs league.

View attachment 123861

League Game 26 (vs. Tenerife 6-1): “While we dominated the game and we had two players score two goals I was a little sadden when they score. It was a good shot, but we need to play without having any lapses cause giving up a goal on just three shots.” a stern Adam Ryan said. San Jose (5, 6) and Sanogo (10, 11) were the two players who had two goals and Sanogo becomes the third person on our team with at least ten goals in the league this year. Granero (3) and Vera (17) were the other two people to score in this game.

View attachment 123862

League Game 27 (v Osasuna 2-0): Coach Ryan was worried about this game. Just a few days ago Osasuna would tie Barcelona. With that in mind he would rest Benzema who is just getting back from his injury and let Sanogo start for him. It would proved to be a good call as Sanogo (12) is almost as hot as Vera would score the opening goal on a shot just outside the box to hit the opposite corner of the net. Vera (18) though wouldn’t slow down either as he would wait until the second half to give him a goal as we cruised to a shutout and push just the ever two more points we need in front of Barcelona.

View attachment 123863

League Game 28 (vs. Getafe 4-1): We would win as we close in on the final ten games of the year. They would open up the scoring for the first two goals of the game. Luckily for us the first one was an own goal. San Jose (7) would score in the first half to give us the lead at half. Vera looked to keep his scoring streak alive with his fourth straight league game, but sadly he just couldn’t muster it. He did however set up two goals as his block shots would end up at the feet of Vela ( 6) and Benzema (12) as they would tap it back in to give us another game where we score four goals. With just ten games we go we now have a seven point lead over Barcelona who is the only team challenging us for the title spot.

View attachment 123864

Champsions Cup Quarter Final Leg 1 (vs. Benfica 3-2): This is the third time we have played Benfica and its been all of this year in the Champs League. They couldn’t beat us in the group stage and this time we have a new goalie in. We would jump out to a 2-nil lead within five minutes on goals from San Jose (2) and Simao (2). Sanogo (5) getting the start from the suspended Vera added a goal before half to take a commanding lead. We would give up two goals to Gaitan, but we are not worried even when we have to travel to their place. Plus we will have Vera back then.

Finances

View attachment 123865

At least we should break even on finances for the next two months. We got a lucky break as we had to face off against Benfica again for the quarter final and already have one foot in the door to the semi’s.

RECORDS

View attachment 123866View attachment 123867

I have to say, this story is great mate !

Thank you sir. I am trying to think of ways to change my story, I feel like it is getting stale, but haven't gotten any input and I don't want to start changing stuff around if I personally don't like it unless someone gives a suggestion. I am finally happy that I reached the top and now I can leave and start with a new team or even take over a team. This is going to be an exciting off-season.

April 2016 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123890

Games

View attachment 123891

League Game 29
(vs. Real Madrid 1-0): Read Madrid is about 20 points off from what they did last year. That if they win out too so that should tell you how they been in a slump. We continue to be on fire as we win even if it was by one on a Granero (4) rebound shot from Vera. Win is huge for us since it keeps us at seven points ahead of Barcelona instead of four or five with a loss or tie.

View attachment 123892

Champsions Cup Quarter Final Leg 2 (@ Benfica 4-0): Benfica would try so hard to stop Vera that they forgot about the leading goal scorer on the team in backup striker Sanogo. He has gotten a lot of playing time due to injuries to either Vera or Benzema. Still Vera would attract all the attention which left Sanogo (6, 7, 8) wide open as he had a hat trick with two goals coming in the first half. Still Vera (2) would score as they were trying to attack more and decided to not double Vera. Easy win on the road to take us back to the Semi’s.

View attachment 123893

League Game 30 (@ Elche 2-0): This is not a trap game, but more of a worry game due to condition. Vera is tired, and you have Sanogo (suspended) and Benzema (injured). At least we have Necid to come in, but in this game we would have to let Vera (19) take a break after he scored to being in Mitroglou. He would be injured so we would finish the game with just eight men. Santacroce would be the first person to go due to a red card, but we would use all three subs which is why we couldn’t bring in another person. They would also pick up a red card but it was earlier in the second half. Also they would miss a penalty shot which isn’t that big of a deal since we would of still of won by one. The other goal was scored by San Jose (7).

View attachment 123894

League Game 31 (vs. Valladolid 2-1): First time that an ex-player would score a goal against us. It would come from someone who was our defensive midfielder for three years on our club and could have been for another five years. Still Tchani would score a goal first within ten minutes off of a set piece. Still there would be no answer for the hottest guy in the La Liga right now in Vera (20, 21) who would be the first person on the team this year to break the twenty goal mark and gave us the win.

View attachment 123921

League Game 32 (@ Barcelona 2-1): Coach Ryan had to make a choice. Go all out to try to win the league or concede this game to Barcelona and maybe first place in the league to worry about the Champs game. “I think we can do both. We might be a little tired against At. Madrid away, but all we need to go is to end up with a tie and take it back to our place.” He would start his starters and keep them in as Vela (7) and Garcia (1) would both score from outside the box, although Vera and Sanogo had four combine shots point blank and missed. Barcelona still missing Messi, but would have Bojan for this game would only find one goal which gives up a huge command in the league now with just six games left.

View attachment 123900

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1 (@ At. Madrid 1-3): We looked good in the first half. No one could score and ended the half tied. Just within six minutes we would score as San Jose (3) would give us the lead. Just twenty-five minutes later we looked to go up by two, but Vera would miss a PK shot for us. That hurt more than we would know since we would let them score three goals late with one in stoppage time and now we are down by two until we go home.

View attachment 123901

League Game 33 (vs. Betis 3-1): After the game everyone wanted to talk to the coach. Here is an insert to that statement. “I didn’t think it would happen this year. I though we would be in it for the title race cause of all the influx of the new players, but they were all professional and played on some of the top teams so they jelled really quick. It’s an honor for me to have these guys and blessed that I am apart of this historic run this year.” It also helps you have one of the hottest players and Vera (22, 23) redeemed himself from last game missing a PK kick. Galarza (2) would have a nice bending shot that he would shoot through two defenders that the goalie wouldn’t see until it was too late.

View attachment 123902

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2
(vs. At. Madrid 3-0): We are the heavy favorites and we needed a big game. Garcia (5) would get us off on a flying start early in the first half. We would go into half with the 1-0 lead but we were still down in the series with one goal. Vera (3) would tie the series up halfway thought the second half. It looked as if we would go into extra time, but Santacroce (2) would score on a set piece to give us the win just before stoppage time and a minute into stoppage time it was over and we advance to the finals.

Finances

View attachment 123903

With both the quarter final and semi wins in the Champs league we posted a huge positive which puts us back to where we started the year.

May 2016 Review

League Standings

View attachment 123904

Games

View attachment 123905

League Game 34 (@ Sporting 1-2): With the league already won coach Ryan decided to bench majority of his starters and his letting his younger guys and bench players play. It showed as our team was a little rusty and didn’t play together and was shooting left and right without actually playing to our normal scheme or with teammates. Andre (1) was the only scorer, and again since we won the league coach Ryan really isn’t concerned with our record for the rest of the year. “Just worried if we do lose a lot if the morale will drop cause we need to be sharp when it comes to final against Real Madrid.

View attachment 123906

League Game 35 (vs. Villarreal 4-1): Looked like the bench didn’t need that much time. Mitroglou (1, 2) would start the game off in high flying fashion in the first minute. An own goal by them would give us the lead, and then San Jose (8) shot 25 yards outside would let us go on cruise control in the second half. Mitroglou would score a tap in rebound goal in the second half to push the lead back up to three as we cruised in this game.

View attachment 123907

League Game 36 (@ Valencia 0-5): “Maybe I should take out some players. Some were tired, but with nothing to play for anymore I decided to let the kids play.” Which is the worst lost we had in like 2 years. Still what hurts the team more is that they lost two strikers to injuries. Necid was the first to go down. Sanogo came in and forty minutes later he would seriously get injured and will miss 3-4 months. Plus some of the morale has gone down, but at least our regular starters are still high.

View attachment 123908

League Game 37 (@ Mallorca 1-0): San Jose (9) would be the only scorer on a free kick in which Andres shot would bounce off the crossbar back to San Jose who would fight off a defender to kick it into the wide open net. That would be all that was needed and its good for morale as well.

View attachment 123909

League Game 38 (vs. At. Madrid 0-2): “Sure we could of fielded our best team and had a strong chance of hitting the 100 point mark. I don’t care about that. Winning the league is the top priority and we did it. I don’t care if its by goal difference or by 30 points. Once we won the league it is good to let the bench people see since they worked so hard in training.” said coach Ryan as they got shutout at home for the final game.

View attachment 123982

Champions Cup Final (Real Madrid 4-3): Coming in this game Real Madrid lost to us six times. The first seven meetings we were 0-1-6. We would make it seven straight to now be 7-0-0 in the last two-and-a-half years. If people though this was going to be a blowout or not any exciting game they were dreaming. We could take the lead on a Santacroce (3) header in the first half to give us the lead at half. Second half was other defense stand by both clubs, and we couldn‘t hang on to the lead as Marcelo would tie up the game. We would see a double yellow for Real Madrid, in the 71st minute, as three minutes after Marcelo tied up the game he would be sent off. Extra time we went and both clubs didn’t want to go into a shootout. So the defenses finally started to get tired and the tireless attackers took advantage. Last years ‘Player of the Year’ for La Liga in Higuain score two goals. Between those two goals we would score two ourselves with a laser from a free kick by Granero (1) and then a floater by Granero from a set piece to the head of San Jose (4). Benzema looked to win the game, but was tackled inside the box. Here Vera would step up. Last Champs game we had a PK shot he would miss it. This game, however, Vera (4) would blast it past for the win.

Finances

View attachment 123910View attachment 123913

We made a bunch of money this year from winning the Champs League which was great since we did the double this year.

RECORDS

View attachment 123918View attachment 123914View attachment 123915View attachment 123916View attachment 123917

Last edited:
Players Released

Andre was very sad that we didn’t sign him to a new contract. Coach Ryan felt that a bench who never see’s the field isn’t worth riding the pine for 15,000 a week for wages. Only person we have done that is Jay DeMerit who the fans love at 10,000, but we signed him to a very long contract at an old age to keep him on our team so we can add him as a coach.

Players Bought

We signed the Villain who gave us so much trouble the first two-and-a-half years when he was with Barcelona. People are a little upset for adding so much wages for a player who is just fourth on our depth chart. Others want to know why Ryan went out and got a very vocal and outspoken player in Cristian. Next was Jan although we did go out and grab a defender on loan as well. Maybe coach Ryan is so used to buying people every off-season he didn’t know what to do. Billy is another young striker who doesn't have his EU card.

Players SOLD

Kostas was angry that he wasn’t getting any playing time since he was the fifth striker on the depth chart. He got to play in the last six games of the year, and as the last home game ended coach Ryan offered him up and he was the first to go. He also sold three regular starters. Still it was very hard to let go of Esteban and Fabiano but bigger teams came calling.

LOANS

We added another attacking midfielder and a defender for cover, but they might crack their way into the starting XI earlier in the year.

RETIREMENTS

Its a sad day for fans of Alcorcon as they saw Jay DeMerit leave the team and has retired from football in general so he won't be coming back to the team as a coach. Still holds the team record for goals, but that will be broken this year by either Vera or Sanogo.

Sponsors

The old deal is up and we jump up almost 2 more million this time for another 3 years. Now we are sitting pretty with one shirt sponsor and the money is coming in from shirt sponsors and will be getting more benefits from the merchandising deals we have now that we just signed our second team just a year after we signed our first one.

Fans Voting and Best XI

Necid who was the fan favorite last year was a bench player. With that the new one is and probably will be for a long time Gonzalo Vera. He has his position locked and won’t ever lose it unless injured or sold. Plus we broke the highest average rating in a season which was lead by DeMerit.

TV Rights and Expectations

Predicted to finish 7th which is down two spots from last year, but have a way better squad. Not sure that that worked out. Still We will be looking to at least staying in the top four throughout the year and have the firepower up top to take on any team in the league. Problem is our defense isn’t up to that par yet so that right cause some trouble.

RICHEST TEAMS

We finally made it into the richest clubs. Which is great for us since now we should be able to attract fans to the club now and hopefully be able to upgrade the seats to the stadium.

European club and Nation Ranking

We, La Liga, moved back up one spot to #2. Mostly cause our team won the Champs league. Plus three of the final four teams in the Champs League was from La Liga (Real Madrid and At. Madrid). Our team though in European club ranking did a big jump as we are almost a top 20 team. We should break that mark though next year.

UPGRADES and TEAM LINKS

Have money, but board doesn’t feel that we should add more seats. Apparently they want to lose money. At least I got them to work on the training ground and it’s a big fee, but the dividends it will pay will be much more rewarding. Should have enough so when it is completed be able to finish it this time and not like last year.

Also it would be the first time that coach Ryan and the board would look and successfully find a link. It would be a merchandising link. Alcorcon will pay 4.2 million each year and that will start to boost sales and coach Ryan said “We will be looking to bring in maybe one guy from the team to bring more attention inside of Japan.”

COACHING CONTRACT

Adam Ryan would get a hefty pay raise. Currently was under salary for just $29,500 dollars and just signed a new 5 year deal worth at $72,000. Coach Ryan has done everything, even if the Board rejected adding seats earlier in the year again and then after winning the double decided it was time to add some more. He has taken this team to the top, now the question becomes can he make them the richest team in the world?

End of Year Finances

We made a ton of money mostly cause of selling players and our great run in the Champs league. We look to sneak back into the Champs league and hopefully put together another good showing. With all that money we paid off the million dollar loan so we are actually free of debt.

RECORDS

We made almost more money from selling off players than we did from winning the league and Champs League. Still some of the people we sold we are sad to see go.

August 2016 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 124338View attachment 124339View attachment 124340

Probably got the easiest road to get out of the group stage. A lot easier than last year so as long as we don’t go on a slide or do something stupid we should cruise to the knockout stage.

Games

View attachment 124341

Super Cup Leg 1
(@ Atletico Madrid 1-1): With half of team on leave for international play it looked to be a very tough game for us. Especially since we have a youth player in goalie since Eduardo is called up as well. Still we would score the first goal of the game as newcomer David Villa from far outside the box. Looks like he is going to be a good sub for us if he can play this way when he comes in. Still they would be too much for our defensive line to hold as they would score a goal to tie it up.

View attachment 124342

Supre Cup Leg 2
(vs. Atletico Madrid 2-2): “Okay I knew we lost on away goals, but I am proud of my team especially the young keepers who had to come in and take a beating like that. This is still considered pre-season for us.” said coach Ryan as his team again would jump out to an early lead on a Benzema goal. After they would score Benzema would hit his second of the game to give us the lead again. It wouldn’t be though as they would score and we couldn’t crack their defense with a very young and depleted squad.

View attachment 124343

Euro. Super Cup
(Olympique Lyonnais 3-2): We would get on back with a win and this time we would have our regular first team back. Some were tired so we gave them a break, but Eduardo was back at goal and despite giving up some goals we would take this game into extra time like we did in the Champs final last year and win it there. Two new signings would score in this game as Monti scored first for us in the first half. Vertonghen would be the second and would have the game winner in extra time. Benzema would score for the second straight game.

View attachment 124345

League Game 1 (vs Albacete 4-2): We always seem to open up league game rocky now with people on international duty and come back tired. We still need to work out the kinks, especially with the new guys. Still the older guys in Sanogo (1, 2) and Vera (1, 2), who are both under 25, helped us jump out to a nice start of the season as we are the returning title holders.

Finances

View attachment 124346View attachment 124347

The new guys salaries keep us back close to the million dollar wage mark so we will continue to lose money all year so we need another strong showing in the Champs league to keep us afloat for the year.

LOANS

View attachment 124348View attachment 124350View attachment 124349View attachment 124351

Our defensive line is short and we need help on the outside so we had to go out and loan these two players to shore up our defensive line.

RECORDS

View attachment 124352

Not the best thing we can do. Still for some reason everyone in the city of the Madrid doesn’t see us as a good team or are too loyal to the other 50 teams that seem to be in and around the city. At least we sold double the season tickets from last year so that is a good sign.

September 2016 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 124353View attachment 124354

Not too much surprise yet for either league or ECC. We are doing exactly what we need to do, although the league is a little more balance this year to start off the year than last. Wonder how its going to play out for the rest of the year.

Games

View attachment 124355

League Game 2 (vs. Deportivo 0-0): “I am not that upset about the tie, but we should of won. I don’t know if Vera is trying to make a statement that he wants off the team, but yes our relationship isn’t good anymore since he wanted an improve contract and I didn’t give him one. At least he is locked for another 3 years. I think we will be able to improve on our relationship and when it does we will be offering him a new contract. Would of liked to do it at the end of the year, but he wanted it now and that is why we are on rocky terms.” said coach Ryan as Vera would miss two PK shots this game as we are held to a tie.

View attachment 124356

Champions Cup Group G Leg 1
(@ Young Boys 3-0): Vera (1, 2, 3) looked to be in good spirits this game as he puts those two missed shots last game to scoring a hat trick this game. We would dominate this game and would make some changes to let some starters get some rest for the league games coming up.

View attachment 124359

League Game 3 (@ Real Madrid 2-1): Again we would play a shell game and attack them on the counter. We have the speed now on top to do so, and the ability to cough up their attack. They would pound out the shots (24-5), but nothing was really even close to scoring as they were just trying to get rebounds. Still we would score first for them in the first minute as an own goal by Fuchs who tried to head out a corner, but apparently hit it the wrong way. Still we would have the last laugh. New midfielder Aragon (1) would show signs that he can replace ‘Player of the Year’ Granero. Sanogo (3) who seems like the only person to rival Vera for the leader in goals owns the top spot with a crackling of a shot on the right corner of the box that would pass not just the goalie but a defender from 18 yards out.

View attachment 124360

League Game 4 (vs. Villarreal 1-0): This would be a very boring game. We would control the game and we couldn’t get the output of goals that the fans were use to last year at home. We did score within the first twenty minutes of the game by loan midfielder Monti (1), but after that we couldn’t seem to crack their defense. They would go into a defensive shell the whole game and try to get us on the counter, but we wouldn’t be fooled this time as we will take this one goal win that moves us into a tie for third place.

View attachment 124361

Champions Cup Ground G Leg 1
(vs. Zenit 2-0): We were suppose to win wasy and that is what we did. Sanogo and a couple of other starters got the rest, but we kept Vera (4, 5) in and he didn’t disappoint us as we lead us to glory once again. He has scored all of our goals so far in the group stages. We would post another shutout, and haven’t allowed a goal in the group stages as well.

Finances

View attachment 124362

We are going to be losing money until we get out of the group stages and until the knockout stage is over with. Still continuing our good run and we are actually filling out the stadium which is making the losses even lower this year.

Okay followers I will let you decide of what happens. I kind of made a mistake. I made the last post and for whatever reason I assumed that it was the end of the year stuff for the year I am in. So I took all the pictures for the rest of the year and deleted them thinking I didn't need them anymore.

So we have some options:
1. just recap in a couple paragraphs of what happen during the year
2. continue to post like i have been, but just with no pictures.
3. post the entire year without any pictures and pick up at the new year
4. open to any suggestions.

Will see what people have to say for a day or so and if I get nothing I guess I will just stop it story of Alcorcon.

I think you just need to recap what happened in the season and continue the new one. Story is really good and keep it up!

Just recap it like Monfils said be easier and its good the way you explain what happened in the year already. Just do the same but bigger :)

Its better to be lucky and good at the same time and being one of those two separate. That would be how our season went for the 2015-2016 year.

We would start out the year 7-1-1 in the league and would be in first place after the third game of the year. We would however struggle early on in the group stages of the ECC with a 1-1-1 record and would be in third place after the first leg of games.

Second leg of games would come and most would be at home, especially the games against the teams we were underdogs at their place. For the second leg we were favorites to win and that is what we did as we moved into first place with Benfica finishing second.

For the league we would touch every team we played which it seemed like we were scoring three goals a game. For the year we scored 98 goals so we had an average of 2.6 goals a game. Had six people score double digit goals in the league and two scoring 20 goals (Vera and Sanogo). For that high out pour of goals we would cruise in the league as every other team was stumbling. Barcelona and Real Madrid would turn it on, but that was after they were out of some tournaments, as the went on a 13 and 11 game winning streak to close out the year. Our team would finish out the year 1-2-2 because we only played backups in the game. We would clinch the league with six games left as we ended up with a 32-2-4 record in the league as we took home our first title under coach Ryan.

As for the ECC things went the same way. Would have a very easy knockout round in which we took out Vera, Sanogo, and Benzema for the second leg to rest since we were up 4-0 on the road. The Quarter Finals we had to play Liverpool. We would lose at their place 2-1, but would win at home 2-0. Semi's we had to face the second place team in the group stage with us, Benfica, and would easily win both games to move into the final. The final would be against Real Madrid. The first seven meetings against them we were 0-1-6, but the last six meetings we were perfect of a 6-0-0 record (mostly from getting Vera and Benzema from them). Still they would put on a show as we would have to go to extra time before the goals started to pour out. After the goal fest we stood on top 4-3 as we won the Champs league in an amazing run (due to some easy competition). SPOILER Liverpool didn't even make it out of the group stages coming up and were a third seed in the draw.

In the off-season it was a crazy time for us. Only one person got a free transfer from our team as he was a backup and never saw the field (Andres Andre). With having the team we did it looked as if we were going to dominate again, but for losing so much money we would dump 400K in salaries as we would sell off our best defender, best attacking winger, the La Liga's "Player of the year" Granero, and a backup forward who was getting up in age and never saw the field. The season we sold the first three players is cause they were going to be up in their final year of the contracts and trying to sign them they wanted 150K or more, and the most we could offer was 145K so we shipped them off to get money.

With losing those players we signed two strikers, David Villa (34 years old) on a free and Bill O'Brien (another USA player) who we would buy for a couple million from Inter (I believe). Also would sign 2 more defenders and would get on loan 2 more players. With all the new income of people our wages were close to one million dollars again.

One of the big losses was Jay DeMerit who retired from football and wasn't a coach. He is now a broadcaster in the US, but still keeps an eye on Alcorcon.

Our sponsor shirt deal was up so we got a new one for 2 million more so we are at a 4 million dollar shirt deal. Also the team would announce that we found a new club link with the hometown team of Adam Ryan in Columbus, Ohio which is two hours north of where he grew up.The deal would be worth close to five million a year, but again it was for merchandise link. From the selling of players and the links we moved up and cracked the top 100 richest clubs in the world as well.

The Board who declined our "lets make an investment to expand the stadium" earlier in the year saw that since we did the double that fans were coming in and buying tickets so they going to expand it by 3,000 seats again. Also for upgrades last year we spend close to 6 million upgrading our training facilities and they are already out of date so we are spending the same money for the second straight year to build them back up to where we had it last year.

We also broke records for most money from selling players in the year which totaled 62 million. Which was a big part for us to stay in the positives in money and made us crack the top 100 for richest clubs. Which is what everyone missed since I was an idiot and deleted all the pictures.

Also, the first two months I posted before this post isn't from the year I missed, but the current year I was in when I posted it. I skipped the 2015-2016 and if you look at the months its already for the 2016-2017 year. Hopefully that doesn't throw people off and will pick up there. And yes, if you think it was a typo its not. I said "was in" which means I am also done with that year, but alas I kept all the pictures this time and didn't delete them.

October 2016 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 125267View attachment 125268

The loss in Champs league and the last game of this month hurt us, but hey we are still in the Spanish Cup even if its just one leg. Team isn’t liking some of the things coach Ryan has done and has stated he will change them for next year but some players thing that won’t come or its too long to wait.

Games

View attachment 125269

League Game 6 (vs. Celta 1-1): It seems that when Vera misses a penalty shot we tie the game. Again he would miss one and for the second time this year the tie is decided on that, but at least he didn‘t miss two in this game. At least we did score a goal though as Sanogo (4) would get a rebound from a Vera shot and just run in up to the six yard box easily for the tap in. They would score just three minutes later to tie the game as we miss out on two points. Still the tie actually moves us into third place by ourselves.

View attachment 125270

League Game 7 (@ Espanyol 4-1): On the road taking on the team right above us in the standings. Even with the win we will still stay in third cause they have a game on us. There would be no scare in this game as we controlled the whole game even if the stats say otherwise. Vera (3, 4) would score two goals today and the second one would give him the most goals in team history with 61 beating DeMerits mark. Song would get in on the action with his goal since everyone is too worried about closing down our strikers our midfield is left wide open as his shot would actually defect off of one of their players for the easy goal. Vera would miss his hat trick in stoppage time, but Sanogo (5) would be there for another rebound goal to keep his title of leading scorer this year.

View attachment 125271

Champions Cup Group G Leg 1
(vs. Werder Bremen 0-1): This game looked to a tie, but then a penalty kick would decide the fate of this game. It would go in and no it wasn’t for Vera or our team so we faltered in this game. Still while it was at home we had some people tired so we gave rest to three starters in this game. Mostly weren’t attacking people so we don’t know exactly why we didn’t score at least one this game.

View attachment 125272

League Game 8
(vs. Mallorca 1-0): Another win by just one in this game. We are starting to play like a big team and just rocket shots at goals if we have a slimmer of a chance without actually being in good position is why we could only score one goal today. Still Vera (5) would be the scorer to move us into second place now behind the very hot Barcelona team.

View attachment 125273

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 1 (@ Girona 2-0): We cruise to an easy win with half of our starters taking a rest. We did have three starters on the back line playing just cause we are thin already. Still giving one person a rest is good. New American striker O’Brien would get his first goal with the team with old veteran striker Villa finishing off the scoring for us in the second half.

View attachment 125274

League Game 9
(@ Valladolid 0-1): “This game stings. I hope this wasn’t the turning point for our season. If we would of won we would have been 5 points behind Barcelona with a game in hand. Now we fell in a little hole and morale has dipped.” a weary coach Ryan said after the game. Still the only way other teams can score it seems lately on us is from a penalty shot and this game would be no different.

Finances

View attachment 125275

Not winning the one champs game this month we loss out on that million dollar income so we are back to losing four million. Still we are in great shape to advance.

November 2016 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 125276View attachment 125277

We are faltering in the league, but still going strong and we look to clinch first next month in the group stages. Still we had a bunch of injuries this year, which we didn’t have last year, in why we went out to a big jump last year and are struggling to stay in the top five this year.

Games

View attachment 125278

Champions Cup Group G Leg 2 (@ Werder Bremen 1-0): Apparently no one can score in champs league except for Vera ( 6). It would be a tough, fast, back-and-froth game and Vera would finally get on the end of a rebound from Sanogo’s shot to hit the winning goal. He even took it right outside the box, but the goalie couldn’t recover in time to stop it as we advance in the group stages.

View attachment 125280

League Game 10
(@ Athletic 2-1): We would finally give up a goal that wasn’t either an own goal or a PK kick. Still it wouldn’t matter cause we would finally find some scoring which all happened within the first half. Galarza (1) would start things off with a free kick goal in the first minute. Next off of a corner Vertonghen (1) would score our second goal which would be the deciding factor so we are tied for second and only five points away from first.

View attachment 125281

Spanish Cup 4th Round Leg 2 (vs. Girona 3-1): O’Brien seems to love the Spanish Cup since that is only when he can score. Simao who is usually a starter, but got a rest last game, was healthy for this game and showed his power as he dominated the midfield. Necid would finally break his scoreless streak with a goal in this game. Their only goal came from a shot that hit off the post and as Eduardo was getting up it would hit him in the back and roll in the net.

View attachment 125282

League Game 11 (vs. Real Sociedad 2-0): No goals from a striker today which is very odd. Especially that Benzema is finally healthy, his first game all year, and Vera was also in the starting lineup. Still the midfield proved the fireworks today and it was Galarza (2, 3) who did it both with Vela crossing it to him inside the box. People were so worried about the strikers that the back post so wide open as he would sit there and just tap it in when it came.

View attachment 125283

League Game 12
(vs. Almeria 1-1): While it was a surprising that we got a tie the main news was off the pitch. The first unhappy player under coach Ryan came up and its with striker Vera not getting a new contract. Coach Ryan wanted to wait until the end of the year where they would we do it since he doesn’t want to go over the one million wage mark, but Vera wants it now. He is still under contract for three more years so even if the relationship breaks down they still have a couple of years to build it back up. Galarza (4) has the hot foot as he scored in his third straight game.

View attachment 125284

Champions Cup Group G Leg 2 (vs. Young Boys 4-2): We would do everything we could to make this game exciting and let them hang with us for a half. The last fifteen minutes though we would turn it on and clinch the knockout round, but now are righting for seed. O’Brien (1, 2) and Sanogo (1, 2) both scored twice in this game and with the scoring out put it has moved us into first place with just one game left.

View attachment 125285

League Game 13 (vs. Sevilla 1-2): This was a game we needed. Benzema (1) would show signs of getting his form back that resulted in a goal. Problem was that “Player of the Year” in La Liga last year Granero scored an goal against his old team to tie the game up. A late goal would give us the loss and move us from fifth place to ninth place.

View attachment 125287

League Game 14 (@ Getafe 3-1): “Getafe has jumped all the way up to second place, so this win was huge for us. Not only did we win we did lose Vera which might be a double dagger for us, but at least we have depth at our striker position so we should be good. At least its only for 3 weeks.” said a happy Ryan. He should be since he jumped back up to fifth place with the win. Vera (6, 7, 8) who did get injured did have a hat trick in the game with two of them coming from penalty shots.

Finances

View attachment 125288

This loss was less than 2 million. Pressure is coming on Adam Ryan about a contract to Vera and the holes we have at center back so they want some of the transfer budget to be spent.

This is a good story. It's easy to read most of the time, there's little chaff but plenty to keep a reader going.

I admire your management skills in the face of the initial financial problems. I've taken Real Jaen from the Segunda to La Liga but I'm in 2017/18 season and just cannot break the monoply of Barcelona/Real Madrid battling it out for first place. I've finished third in three consecutive seasons now and they just get stronger and stronger while other teams like Athletico and Deportivo and falling further and further away. Halfway through my current season I'm miles adrift in third, fifteen points off Barcelona in second and eight points ahead of Sevilla, Villareal and Athletico all below me so well done for managing to break in amongst those elite two.

Can't wait for the next update!

This is a good story. It's easy to read most of the time, there's little chaff but plenty to keep a reader going.

I admire your management skills in the face of the initial financial problems. I've taken Real Jaen from the Segunda to La Liga but I'm in 2017/18 season and just cannot break the monoply of Barcelona/Real Madrid battling it out for first place. I've finished third in three consecutive seasons now and they just get stronger and stronger while other teams like Athletico and Deportivo and falling further and further away. Halfway through my current season I'm miles adrift in third, fifteen points off Barcelona in second and eight points ahead of Sevilla, Villareal and Athletico all below me so well done for managing to break in amongst those elite two.

Can't wait for the next update!

So what should i stop doing? I will cut it out, just didn't know what people liked or whatnot.

Yeah Barcelona seems they do awesome in a year and then the next they will drop back down. Real Madrid always seems to be up and Althetico Madrid, Sevilla, and Valencia always seem to have good years as well. Yeah just La Liga doesn't make that much money and I did get a little lucky on signing my two fowards so that is why I do so well. For 7 million dollars I got Sanogo (free) and then Vera (6.75) from the transfer and now Vera is worth like 25 million and Sanogo is around 12.

I am getting to the point where I need to spend money to keep the team in shape, but if I do then my fianaces take a huge hit. So its a lose lose either way. Build the team up but kill finances or keep the team level and just hope we go on a great run to make some money.

December 2016 Review

League and ECC Standings

No pictures, but in fourth place and I won the #1 seed in the champs league since the other teams tied their final game.

Games

View attachment 125502

Champs Cup Group G Leg 2 (@ Zenit 3-3): It would be a high scoring game as we would end in a tie. There would be three lead changes in that game that make us wait to see how the other game went to decide our fate between first or second seed. We would fall in a hole just for five minutes until Benzema (2, 3) would score both goals in two minutes to give us the lead. Two minutes after we would again be tied until another two minutes we would score again with a Monti (2) header off of a cross. Early in the second half they would score and that is how it would end as we felt good still for ending up with 13 points in the group stages.

View attachment 125503

League Game 15 (vs. Valencia 2-4): Coach Ryan decided to actually rest his guys for the World Club Cup and it showed as his first team got a rest and they fell in a heavy defeat to a team they actually were heavy favorites in. The game was sloppy too since there were two penalty kicks, one for each team, and both of them were good. Benzema (3) had the shot for our team and Sanogo ( 6) would get a late goal in stoppage, but by that time the game was already over.

View attachment 125504

Club World Ch’ship Semi Final (Al-Ahly 2-0): We were going into this game as heavily favorites and we scored in the first minute as a Benzema broke free. It looked as if it was going to be a blowout, and we kept putting pressure but could only manage one other goal. Still we had the shutout and the win moves us to the finals.

View attachment 125520

Club World Ch’ship Final (Cruz Azul 3-1): With Vera still missing we finally started to click with the guys getting more playing time. Maybe it was cause we played weaker teams in this tournament, but either way the wins have helped boost morale back up. Both strikers scored in Sanogo and Vela, his first starter in the striker role, and then Galarza scored just a minute after they scored to push this game out of reach.

View attachment 125505

League Game 16 (@ Barcelona 3-2): “What a big win. They are in first and we are fighting for a top four spot. I rather of not giving up two late second half goals, but its fine cause we got the three points.” an ecstatic Adam Ryan after the game. All of our goals were scored in the first half and outside the box. Aragon (2) who came back from injury got things out within ten minutes. Still within ten minutes Benzema (4) would score a goal. Right before half O’Brien (1) would add in the third goal in return would be the winning goal.

Finances

View attachment 125506View attachment 125507

With the win in the Club Wold Championship we were able to make a couple million this month instead of having one more month of losing four million.

Players BOUGHT

View attachment 125514View attachment 125515

RECORDS

View attachment 125516View attachment 125517

January 2017 Review

League and ECC Standings

View attachment 125508

Games

View attachment 125522

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 1 (@ Velencia 4-7): This game had it all. Or well almost all of it. Coach Ryan summed it up best as, “At least we didn’t let them score by a penalty kick.” This will go down to probably one of the best and craziest games ever in the Spanish Cup. Their would be eight goals in the first half. Four by each team and an own goal for each team. Benzema, own goal, and two goals from Vera would be the scoring in our game. In the second half we saw three red cards, two by us, and saw us at one point down to eight men with an injury on the sideline where they scored a goal.

View attachment 125510

League Game 17 (vs. Osasuna 2-0): Vera would make his way back into the game from injury, and then would get injured again this game. It would be a good sign since nothing was working. O’Brien and Vela came in and it came us the spark in the last seven minutes of the game as O’Brien (2, 3) who score off of a header and then beat two defenders to blast one in from outside the box to give us the win.

View attachment 125524

Spanish Cup 5th Round Leg 2 (vs. Valencia 3-1): Almost had the game and advancement in hand, but a miss penalty shot by Benzema would cost us the advancement. Still coach Ryan was okay with the loss. “I am very proud of how the lads played today. We came out knowing we were down by three and they fought to the finish. It was sad to see us give up a goal when they were down, but I am still happy with the way we played.” O’Brien, Georges, and Benzema scored in the game.

View attachment 125512

League Game 18 (vs. Sporting 0-4): Biggest home lose in I think ever under coach Ryan and it came against a team we should of dominated. “Should of at least started some of the guys, but though my bench would be able to at least hold out for the draw. Apparently I was wrong, dead wrong.” said a disappointed and angry coach Ryan after the loss.

View attachment 125513

League Game 19 (@ Hercules 4-0): So we go on the road and we repay the shutout with four goals. Vera (9, 10) and O’Brien (4, 5) dominated and gave the defense fits especially the center backs. The first two goals of each player was like that as they would knock down the defender and have a one-on-one with the goalie in which hardly any goalie can stop these two on a break. Vera again is the first person to double digit goals and looks to be well in command to being the top goal scorer again this year.

View attachment 125518

League Game 20 (vs. Albacete 3-0): Another shutout and another big win against a team we are suppose to win easily. Vera (11) would start it out with a penalty kick. Looks like he is finally getting back on track. New signing Georges (1) would get his first goal in his fourth game with the club. O’Brien ( 6) looks to show what he can do with Benzema and Sanogo with an injury problems this year.

Finances

View attachment 125519

With our salaries over one million now we lost more than five million now a month which isn’t the best thing for this club. Hopefully all these players can make a push in the Champs league or we are going to be losing money. Some players will have to be gone after this year and the question is who since we are already pretty thin as it is.