hi mr langvatn

finished my arsenal season epl 2nd 9 ponits behind man u p39 w22 d7 l9 f66 a 38 won cap cup fa cup qf cl semi final
not a bad season considering i went with the basic sqaud i only added ba as poacher and a aml from benfica i did also make some mistakes myself like not switching to attack at home when i needed a goal proberly only downside being of the 9 loses 8 were away any surgestions

still best tactic ive used will proberly try 13 2 1 with swindon next see how that goes as none seemed to have worked with them so far

cheers stfc

Keep me updated on how it goes with swindon :)

Hi mr langvatn, seems promissing, i 'll try it out with Newcastle, when you say what version to use what do you mean? I downloaded the one in your opening post!

No, just use gylfi as CM support and Yttergård Jenssen as Advanced Playmaker. Bale on the left winger. But eventually you would want complete CM support players. It's nice for them to have some marking and tackling too, like Leiva, Hamsik, etc...

View attachment 294760View attachment 294761

Cant really say much positive about this tactic. Poor defensivly, also in attack. Puts no preasure on the oposition players, they can do what they want. City destroyed me at Emirates, they had 20 shots, Aguerro ran from their box to score, nobody even put in a tackle..

Not gonna use this anymore... Too conceed 12 goals in 7 games dont do it..

Hi mr langvatn, seems promissing, i 'll try it out with Newcastle, when you say what version to use what do you mean? I downloaded the one in your opening post!

Yes, it's the one in the opening post that's the new one. I updated it a couple days ago.

View attachment 294760View attachment 294761

Cant really say much positive about this tactic. Poor defensivly, also in attack. Puts no preasure on the oposition players, they can do what they want. City destroyed me at Emirates, they had 20 shots, Aguerro ran from their box to score, nobody even put in a tackle..

Not gonna use this anymore...

Hmm, gotta be something else wrong then. For me, and most other players, the tactic is very strong defensively. In my Liverpool game, I was the team in the league who conceded the fewest goals.. In my other games with other teams, it works the same. Concedes very few goals, but doesn't win big either. Could be bad luck though, since FM is a game based on random events.

EDIT: I see one problem now, the tactic isn't familiar to the players. This is a special tactic with no room for errors, so you need to have all the different fields on familiarity on fluid.

AND, you are basing your testing on TWO games, where one of them was vs man city...
I would suggest running the tactic at least 10 games on full familiarity before you judge it :)

Last edited:
I Can not do screenshots as i dont have a screenshot button on my laptop(that i have figured out yet)

BUT

Havent and Waterlooville BSN First season, started unemployed and got offered this job three days before transfer window closed so only bought two midfielders in on load rated 3 star for the level (so not outstanding)

Media prediction 14th

I finished 3rd

EXCELLENT

15 points behind leader BUT this is with a team not built to the tactic, i forced my players into this tactic and they performed excellently!!!

All in all a very solid tactic that produces good results.

What i have found about this years game is it is a lot more important to keep your players happy and have a 100% fluid tactic!!

I'm going to try this tactic now, you say that for the striker, the poacher should have pace & acceleration so do you reckon Huntelaar would be a perfect fit, he's got everything a poacher needs but he just lacks pace?

my striker had 8 pace and acc... he was slow and still scored 32 goals

I'm going to try this tactic now, you say that for the striker, the poacher should have pace & acceleration so do you reckon Huntelaar would be a perfect fit, he's got everything a poacher needs but he just lacks pace?

The pace isnt THAT important for the tac, so it should work fine.

Seems good but I can never seem to win home matches with this tactic?

Hmm, gotta be something else wrong then. For me, and most other players, the tactic is very strong defensively. In my Liverpool game, I was the team in the league who conceded the fewest goals.. In my other games with other teams, it works the same. Concedes very few goals, but doesn't win big either. Could be bad luck though, since FM is a game based on random events.

EDIT: I see one problem now, the tactic isn't familiar to the players. This is a special tactic with no room for errors, so you need to have all the different fields on familiarity on fluid.

AND, you are basing your testing on TWO games, where one of them was vs man city...
I would suggest running the tactic at least 10 games on full familiarity before you judge it :)

I agree, maybe i was to quick to scrap it, gonna give it another go with Arsenal. Last time i brought in Wanyama from Celtic and Fellaini from Everton for the CM positions and Alaba from bayern Munich for the left VB position, they should fit the roles id say. Any other sdvise on players to buy? I also played Walcott on the right winger and Podolski on the left, none of the are pure winger but ill try and train them to be. I also played Cazorla as the AP but he was horrible, any advise there? Will give feedback after 10-12 games.. Ill use the training you advise aswell..

*er du norsk?* your alias sounded somewhat norwegian.. :)

cazorla ive found is naff on this game never played well with me..

walcott would be perfect for rw imo
padolski the same on left

i find striker if hes got no pace, having the (plays with back to goal) attribute makes him very effective

i did however take long shots off on my save

I agree, maybe i was to quick to scrap it, gonna give it another go with Arsenal. Last time i brought in Wanyama from Celtic and Fellaini from Everton for the CM positions and Alaba from bayern Munich for the left VB position, they should fit the roles id say. Any other sdvise on players to buy? I also played Walcott on the right winger and Podolski on the left, none of the are pure winger but ill try and train them to be. I also played Cazorla as the AP but he was horrible, any advise there? Will give feedback after 10-12 games.. Ill use the training you advise aswell..

*er du norsk?* your alias sounded somewhat norwegian.. :)

my arsenal team finshed 2nd though i did muck around with a few things

View attachment 294855

Seems good but I can never seem to win home matches with this tactic?

Huh? It's a thousand times better home tactic than away :p I always win at home, but sometimes i get draw or a small loss away.