View attachment 295036

4th loss in 6 games in the league, this tactic is an absolute joke! Scrapping it and never trying it again.

Id put training on team cohesion and tactics for match training and give it 10 games. After about 10 games your team should be familiar with the tactic and should then be beating everyone.

RB Sagna
CB Vermaelen
CB Koscielney
LB Gibbs or buy someone
CM Arteta
CM Ramsey
AP Carzola
AMR Walcott/Chamberlain
AML Chamberlain/GErvinho/Podolski
STC Giroud/Walcott

That team should be awesome with this tactic

Id put training on team cohesion and tactics for match training and give it 10 games. After about 10 games your team should be familiar with the tactic and should then be beating everyone.

RB Sagna
CB Vermaelen
CB Koscielney
LB Gibbs or buy someone
CM Arteta
CM Ramsey
AP Carzola
AMR Walcott/Chamberlain
AML Chamberlain/GErvinho/Podolski
STC Giroud/Walcott

That team should be awesome with this tactic

You can even improve that squad. Starting with 35m euro is ridiculous :)

Move the slide one tick to the right, and you are all set.

thx

and what about match prep before game? att. movement as I do it or default as yo do it at your training page of Arsenal???

Just won away against City in my 3rd match too.. Dunno what that Runeaa guy is doing to fail so much...

thx

and what about match prep before game? att. movement as I do it or default as yo do it at your training page of Arsenal???

On the left side there, it's always on default. The default IS attacking movement.... :) Do exactly as on my Arsenal page and u will be fine.

Some games I make like 40 chances n zero ccc? Any ideas? If I could change anything bout this tactic I'd just like to tighten up at the back? The amount of time some **** player destroys thru middle of park for their 1st shot and 1 0 to them..

Some games I make like 40 chances n zero ccc? Any ideas? If I could change anything bout this tactic I'd just like to tighten up at the back? The amount of time some **** player destroys thru middle of park for their 1st shot and 1 0 to them..

Don't know if there is a way to do that, tried most things really, with no success. For the team to play like they do, it has to be those exact roles, and nothing else. I won't make any changes to it before the next patch. Hopefully I can make it even better next patch.

i know 7th with qpr is good but i do beleive my players are better than you say corchia is best right back on game possibly mbia and onuhoa are great cb contento is average agreed rasmus elm is a beast have a look at him belhanda is worth a fortune and is my top scorer my other cm is questionable but the ox and nem on the wings in season 3 are world beaters and rodrigo is a perfect poacher so i think my players are ok.

But like i said i am happy with where i am in league with qpr all i wanted to know is if i could try and stop conceding so many and get my striker to score a few more

Either way this is a great tactic and i have no idea why some people say its a joke etc they are wrong

i know 7th with qpr is good but i do beleive my players are better than you say corchia is best right back on game possibly mbia and onuhoa are great cb contento is average agreed rasmus elm is a beast have a look at him belhanda is worth a fortune and is my top scorer my other cm is questionable but the ox and nem on the wings in season 3 are world beaters and rodrigo is a perfect poacher so i think my players are ok.

But like i said i am happy with where i am in league with qpr all i wanted to know is if i could try and stop conceding so many and get my striker to score a few more

Either way this is a great tactic and i have no idea why some people say its a joke etc they are wrong

I know they are wrong. This tac is beating most tacs out there atm, but yeah, it has flaws, like all tacs do. It's just that the strengths outweigh the flaws. Will see if I can make it more stable in the back next patch. Haven't gotten DM's to work very good in this patch.

Last edited:
Just playing Peterborough away half time score 0 0 chances them o me 20 no ccc n I just know there fist chance goes in? My half time team talk in reality would be erm hit the Fukin net ha
gr8 tactic btw

Full time O O chances 5 to 39 no ccc?....

I often experience that too, having 30+ shots and winning 1-0 or 2-0.. or sometimes even go 0-0... but the main thing is that with so much pressure on the oppositioni, they rarely have chances against you.

Nowt wrong with this tactic what so Eva best 1 about easy!!!! Only reason am asking questions is being picky n want to perfect it?

Next game 34 chances 1 ccc??

If you want, you can try to tweak it. I appreciate feedback that can make the tactic better :)

It's quite standard having a lot of shots, but few ccc. only winning games 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 etc..but it seems that this seems to go on the whole season. so it cant be luck to win 1-0 or 2-1 when it happens 30 times.

My friend just had a game with Rosenborg going 29-1-0 :) haha :)

Last edited:
Just tried making my wingers move into channels?. Also but mixed long shots on wingers n striker?. Anyway away now them 10 chances me 14 1ccc each I was 2 up at half time game finished 2 2��

Just tried making my wingers move into channels?. Also but mixed long shots on wingers n striker?. Anyway away now them 10 chances me 14 1ccc each I was 2 up at half time game finished 2 2��

Keep me updated if you figure something out that's working better than now and stable :)