Mr. Langvatn,

please do screenshoots your training page and squad, i would like to see settings exactly.

MANY THX!

Mr. Langvatn,

please do screenshoots your training page and squad, i would like to see settings exactly.

MANY THX!

For some weird reason, when I use the print screen button, it goes "through" FM and takes a pic of my desktop...

For some weird reason, when I use the print screen button, it goes "through" FM and takes a pic of my desktop...

use the following: ALT+F9, photo can be found: documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/screenshots :)

THX!

use the following: ALT+F9, photo can be found: documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/screenshots :)

THX!

Okay, but for which team do you wanna see my squad? I got lots of games, Rosenborg, Liverpool, now I started a game with Arsenal, etc..

View attachment 295017

Second game, destroyed again. Player morale of the entire squad is abysmal :)

Started my game with Arsenal now. Brought in the following players:

Demba Ba 7M euro
Kyriakos Papadopoulos 19,5M euro
Royston Drenthe FREE
Wellington Nem 3,5M euro
Stefan Strandberg 975k euro
Ole Kristian Selnæs 825k euro
Jonas Svensson 1,8M euro

Exciting project :) Let's see how this goes :)

Btw, the tactic is 95% fluid with Arsenal on league start, so, one game and it's 100%...

Last edited:
View attachment 295029

5th game in the league, defensive disaster! The defence looks horrible in this tactic! 5 games in the league, 2 wins 3 losses.. Basicly out of the titlerace allready..tactic 99% fluid

i brought in Wanyama, Sissoko and Lewandowski

Tactic and Training

Liverpool please:D

Nvm, only have a Liverpool game 5 seasons in, going a bit more attacking then. I'll show you the Arsenal game I just started, if it's just for the tactics.

View attachment 295029

5th game in the league, defensive disaster! The defence looks horrible in this tactic! 5 games in the league, 2 wins 3 losses.. Basicly out of the titlerace allready..tactic 99% fluid

i brought in Wanyama, Sissoko and Lewandowski

It's not the tactic.... It's very stable in the back, that's the strength of the tactic really. I will post some Arsenal results soon from the game I just started.

Nvm, only have a Liverpool game 5 seasons in, going a bit more attacking then. I'll show you the Arsenal game I just started, if it's just for the tactics.

match prep before Everton game is default?! you mentioned in op that it is att. movement. concerning schedule slide is -30%?! Is it ok?
please clarify them, let me know that how was themView attachment 295037 during your L'pool game.
i am sitting at 5th pos. with newcastle

Gonna start a fresh Liverpool game

Day 1 tactics are 22% familiar...will set up usual friendlies and euro games....

Last edited:
match prep before Everton game is default?! you mentioned in op that it is att. movement. concerning schedule slide is -30%?! Is it ok?
please clarify them, let me know that how was themView attachment 295037 during your L'pool game.
i am sitting at 5th pos. with newcastle

Move the slide one tick to the right, and you are all set.

Mr Lang is it possible to move one of the midfileders in DM or AMC role with one of the CMs playing BWM? Im playing Arsenal btw

Mr Lang is it possible to move one of the midfileders in DM or AMC role with one of the CMs playing BWM? Im playing Arsenal btw

I've tried that, with no success. Seems like the tactic only works with the current roles. Tried everything to see what worked best.