cazorla ive found is naff on this game never played well with me..

walcott would be perfect for rw imo
padolski the same on left

i find striker if hes got no pace, having the (plays with back to goal) attribute makes him very effective

i did however take long shots off on my save

Long shots are off on all players in my updated version of the tactic (updated 2 days ago)

I agree, maybe i was to quick to scrap it, gonna give it another go with Arsenal. Last time i brought in Wanyama from Celtic and Fellaini from Everton for the CM positions and Alaba from bayern Munich for the left VB position, they should fit the roles id say. Any other sdvise on players to buy? I also played Walcott on the right winger and Podolski on the left, none of the are pure winger but ill try and train them to be. I also played Cazorla as the AP but he was horrible, any advise there? Will give feedback after 10-12 games.. Ill use the training you advise aswell..

*er du norsk?* your alias sounded somewhat norwegian.. :)

Wellington Nem is a nice winger for the left side, costs only 3,5m. Ja, er norsk :)

Hi Mr Langvatn firstly this is a great tactic i started using this in my 3rd season with my qpr save its working well however i concede a lot most of my games i always concede and my middle cm the attacking one seems to be my top scorer here are some screenys any help to stop stop the leaks and get my striker scoring would be great View attachment 294922View attachment 294923View attachment 294924

now i now i am qpr so i arnt expecting to win the league everytime its a marathon not a sprint i will do that eventually i have however won the fa cup in my first two season and capital one cup every season so far but my tactics before were getting found out quite quickly hence why i gave yours a go

Huh? It's a thousand times better home tactic than away :p I always win at home, but sometimes i get draw or a small loss away.

Well for me playing as Athletico Madrid I tend to manage draws/wins away but at home I tend to lose... Lost against Stuttgard in EL and drew against FC Mijtjenyard(?). As well as losing to some awful teams in La Liga.

Only after half time, only at home, and only if you are struggling to score.

Do you have the same tactic in your match prep set up but with an attacking mentality? Or do you just switch from standard to attacking in game?

Played with various teams with Nem and a better team that the default and the tactic is average at best. I can agree with some people on here that the tactic is almost stagnant. There's no urgency from the players and the opposition score easily from crosses.

I don't know why some of you are struggling with the tactic. It's been amazingly stable for me and very many other players. It's also the most stable tactic tested against other human-made tactics, jp woody, fmpro, etc. If you look at these 11 pages on my thread, you will also find that 95% of the people who posted here have been very satisfied with the tactic, doing very well with their clubs. But you have to remember that FM is a game based on random events. Bad games happen for no reason, and yes, u can be unlucky enough to have a bad season. It's all numbers really.

Played with various teams with Nem and a better team that the default and the tactic is average at best. I can agree with some people on here that the tactic is almost stagnant. There's no urgency from the players and the opposition score easily from crosses.

Most people using my tactic are conceding least goals in their league... Dunno what u do wrong. post some screenshots and I can take a look.

Do you have the same tactic in your match prep set up but with an attacking mentality? Or do you just switch from standard to attacking in game?

match prep needs to be on attacking movement. I also sometimes switch from standard to attacking in games where i desperately need to score fast.

Well for me playing as Athletico Madrid I tend to manage draws/wins away but at home I tend to lose... Lost against Stuttgard in EL and drew against FC Mijtjenyard(?). As well as losing to some awful teams in La Liga.

Is your tactic 100% familiar to the players? I've noticed that the tactic really is only mediocre until all areas are fluid.

Hi Mr Langvatn firstly this is a great tactic i started using this in my 3rd season with my qpr save its working well however i concede a lot most of my games i always concede and my middle cm the attacking one seems to be my top scorer here are some screenys any help to stop stop the leaks and get my striker scoring would be great View attachment 294922View attachment 294923View attachment 294924

now i now i am qpr so i arnt expecting to win the league everytime its a marathon not a sprint i will do that eventually i have however won the fa cup in my first two season and capital one cup every season so far but my tactics before were getting found out quite quickly hence why i gave yours a go

The tactic won't make your team better, it just makes your team play better. a 7th place in the EPL with QPR is good, as I see you don't have the players required to get a higher league position. the EPL is the hardest league in the world... There are 6 TOP teams, and u got 7th place. not bad.

Is your tactic 100% familiar to the players? I've noticed that the tactic really is only mediocre until all areas are fluid.

Fluid in everything (although it wasn't with the losses). Think the problems solved, only lost one at home since getting 100% familiarity and that was against Granada.

View attachment 295016

Yea, i dont know what the **** im doing wrong but this is the worst tactic ive tested so far. Tactic is about 75-80% fluid but i still dont expect to be raped my flaming west ham! Completely destroyed!

*Vet da faen jeg kompis, funker jo ikke i det hele tatt! Så ut som Barca på sitt beste mot Start sitt B-lag. Ingen av spillerene mine takler, eller prøver å bryte spillet til motstander. Vingene løper ikke med ballen men spiller støtte hele tiden, spissen er ikke involvert i kampen og playmakeren blir enkelt tatt ut av kampen. Har du testa denne med Arsenal selv?*

sorry for using norwegian language..

Offcourse i fing it difficult to motivate myself to continue a save that starts like this...

Last edited:
View attachment 295016

Yea, i dont know what the **** im doing wrong but this is the worst tactic ive tested so far. Tactic is about 75-80% fluid but i still dont expect to be raped my flaming west ham! Completely destroyed!

*Vet da faen jeg kompis, funker jo ikke i det hele tatt! Så ut som Barca på sitt beste mot Start sitt B-lag. Ingen av spillerene mine takler, eller prøver å bryte spillet til motstander. Vingene løper ikke med ballen men spiller støtte hele tiden, spissen er ikke involvert i kampen og playmakeren blir enkelt tatt ut av kampen. Har du testa denne med Arsenal selv?*

sorry for using norwegian language..

Don't play the tactic on less than 100% familiarity. 100% work on tactics only on match prep at beginning of season, then it should be 100% for league start.... It's not that hard... There are several Arsenal players that posted in my thread they were doing excellent with my tactic. The ONLY cases i've seen ppl posting bad results is when they have less than 100% tactic familiarity. It's not a standard tactic, it's extremely necessary to have all areas fluid.......

In ALL my games, my poacher is my top goalscorer, with more goals than games, the wingers play support and often tend to go to the middle and score themselves, thats the point. they arent supposed to go to the touchline. the playmaker is your most important man, so he has to be good enough "to not be taken out".. Get Yttergård Jenssen from Tromsø, cheap and good playmaker.

If you can't manage to get the tactic to 100% before league start, you need a better tactics coach...

Last edited:
Fluid in everything (although it wasn't with the losses). Think the problems solved, only lost one at home
since getting 100% familiarity and that was against Granada.

In absolutely all events where players posted here that they did bad, every one of them didn't have tactics on full familiarity.. If it's not familiar, they aren't playing the tactic as it's supposed to be...

In absolutely all events where players posted here that they did bad, every one of them didn't have tactics on full familiarity.. If it's not familiar, they aren't playing the tactic as it's supposed to be...

But you don't state 'tactics only' at all (or at least I didn't see that in post #1.

In your opinion, what is the lead time from day one to full 100pc familiarity, given good coaches,etc?

But you don't state 'tactics only' at all (or at least I didn't see that in post #1.

In your opinion, what is the lead time from day one to full 100pc familiarity, given good coaches,etc?

I know, but it's just logic that tactics don't work before players have learned them... I don't understand what you mean by "lead time".