Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but this tactic blows for me. Im playing as Inter Milan, we have good guys. We shouldnt be losing 2-0 to Dnipro. Yes, Dnipro. The tactic really doesnt work for me. I have no idea whats wrong. No tactic is working well.

I am sorry, but this tactic blows for me. Im playing as Inter Milan, we have good guys. We shouldnt be losing 2-0 to Dnipro. Yes, Dnipro. The tactic really doesnt work for me. I have no idea whats wrong. No tactic is working well.

Can you post tactics screen and training screen?

2012-12-30_1046 - Manny129's library 2012-12-30_1047 - Manny129's library

Also, My midfielders seem to be taking many long shots even though its on rarely.

Destro was only put there due to the fact Coutinho was playing like garbage in like the 70 or 80.

You are not playing like I recommended dude.. I see at least two errors:

1. The tactic isn't 100% fluid, HUGE problem
2. You have 50/50 training/match prep, also a problem. Look at my printscreen on the front page how to set it ip

Also, have you set long shots to "rarely" on the AMC and the FC?

Last edited:
You are not playing like I recommended dude.. I see at least two errors:

1. The tactic isn't 100% fluid, HUGE problem
2. You have 50/50 training/match prep, also a problem. Look at my printscreen on the front page how to set it ip

Also, have you set long shots to "rarely" on the AMC and the FC?

Ok, If the tactic is not 100% fluid, what should I put it on? Fluid, Control? I will change the training issue now. Yes, my AMC and FC are both on rarely for long shots.

Ok, If the tactic is not 100% fluid, what should I put it on? Fluid, Control? I will change the training issue now. Yes, my AMC and FC are both on rarely for long shots.

There is a description on my front page here on how to get 100% fluid before the first league match. The better the tactics trainer you have, the faster you reach 100%.

And, please play at least 10 league matches when testing a tactic :)

There is a description on my front page here on how to get 100% fluid before the first league match. The better the tactics trainer you have, the faster you reach 100%.

And, please play at least 10 league matches when testing a tactic :)

Coaches with high stats in "Tactic" is the ones suitable for taking care of the Tactics category in training.These Coaches assigned to " Tactics", train the players to improve their Decision, Anticipation, Concentration ( and a few more) stats. It has nothing to do with learning about the way you play.

On Topic: Just downloaded the Tactic and am going to try it out :D

Coaches with high stats in "Tactic" is the ones suitable for taking care of the Tactics category in training.These Coaches assigned to " Tactics", train the players to improve their Decision, Anticipation, Concentration ( and a few more) stats. It has nothing to do with learning about the way you play.

On Topic: Just downloaded the Tactic and am going to try it out :D

Good luck man :) It really has been completely insane for me and my friends. Winning matches we definitiely shouldn't be winning, winning way too easy against equal or lesser opposition. 62 games unbeaten, striker scoring three double hat-tricks per season, the list just goes on...

And, are you really sure about the tactic thing? I mean, I have played in lower divisions before, and it takes A LOT more time to get the tactic to 100% fluid there than when ur playing a top team...

Last edited:
In my current season, my first season played with the defensive positioning change, I've played 25 games, scored 98 goals, and conceded 10...

Dear mr L

I know you prob won't approve lol but I'm gonna try this tactic with 5 games into the season because my team Blackpool 2 nd season in prem just won't perform with other tactics I've tried ,even tho I've bought suitable players for the positions recommended. Just about survived 1st season in prem and I've nearly smashed the laptop up on several occasions, my tactics bar for your tactic is nearly full but I can't see it being no worse than previous . Wish me luck lol thanks in advance for any tips

Dear mr L

I know you prob won't approve lol but I'm gonna try this tactic with 5 games into the season because my team Blackpool 2 nd season in prem just won't perform with other tactics I've tried ,even tho I've bought suitable players for the positions recommended. Just about survived 1st season in prem and I've nearly smashed the laptop up on several occasions, my tactics bar for your tactic is nearly full but I can't see it being no worse than previous . Wish me luck lol thanks in advance for any tips

Good luck :) Remember to make the changes recommended to the AMC and FC, and also use defensive positioning match prep :) see my screenshots :)

If you mean change the long shots to rarely I've done that and also changed mcr to defend on individual instructions what do you think.. Been trying few tactics on the site but to no avail maybe my players just ain't good enough but I thought I made some decent signing considering I'm Blackpool lol

If you mean change the long shots to rarely I've done that and also changed mcr to defend on individual instructions what do you think.. Been trying few tactics on the site but to no avail maybe my players just ain't good enough but I thought I made some decent signing considering I'm Blackpool lol

Sounds good! Not sure if the CM to defend duty is necessary, but you can try both support and defend to see what works best for you.

I've tried this tactic halfway through the season with Dortmund after I really struggled against Barca. I beat them 3-1 in the home leg but just got battered with every tactic I tried in the reverse fixture. I managed to lose just 3-2 after a Puyol red card and 2 late goals for us, and went through to the next round. I've then played 3 games and won every one, including a title decider against Schalke. The tactic fluidity is pretty good for my team as I have played a similar formation from the start of the season.

View attachment 295627

Seems a very effective tactic to me...​

Good luck man :) It really has been completely insane for me and my friends. Winning matches we definitiely shouldn't be winning, winning way too easy against equal or lesser opposition. 62 games unbeaten, striker scoring three double hat-tricks per season, the list just goes on...

And, are you really sure about the tactic thing? I mean, I have played in lower divisions before, and it takes A LOT more time to get the tactic to 100% fluid there than when ur playing a top team...

Positive. Many factors decide how quickly the team gets fluid with a tactic ( the actuall amount of time spend training it is the biggest decider and if you have part time players....) but the Tactic stats of the coaches are not one of them.

Also, an highly ungelled team will struggle to get fluid whislt a well oiled machine will learn it quicker.

Last edited:
I've tried this tactic halfway through the season with Dortmund after I really struggled against Barca. I beat them 3-1 in the home leg but just got battered with every tactic I tried in the reverse fixture. I managed to lose just 3-2 after a Puyol red card and 2 late goals for us, and went through to the next round. I've then played 3 games and won every one, including a title decider against Schalke. The tactic fluidity is pretty good for my team as I have played a similar formation from the start of the season.

View attachment 295627

Seems a very effective tactic to me...​

When the tactic gets 100% fluid on all areas, it will be much better :)

Mr L I thought I read somewhere that if I'm using smaller type club then changing mc to defend duty was the way forward or am I getting confused here please advise ,I changed it in individual player tactic. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back