Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from greece.My name is babis and i am managing real madrid.Can you tell me if you want the roles that you think is the most suitable for my team?I dont have any new players buy.Thanks man!2 games 2 wins for me so far.

You dont need to change any roles as Real Madrid

Have to say it's done pretty well for me with my Cambridge team. Got to FA Cup semi's but lost to arsenal, currently 9th in the prem, 35 games played, but the 3 teams above have played 36 and if I win my game in hand I will go to 6th place :)

But most significantly....I'm into the Europa League final vs Inter!

Will post some screen shots up after my season has finished :)

Have to say it's done pretty well for me with my Cambridge team. Got to FA Cup semi's but lost to arsenal, currently 9th in the prem, 35 games played, but the 3 teams above have played 36 and if I win my game in hand I will go to 6th place :)

But most significantly....I'm into the Europa League final vs Inter!

Will post some screen shots up after my season has finished :)

I wish I knew what tactic Inter had....

Heya mate, quick question. I noticed TBH explain earlier about ticking playmaker and setting it to none. Wondering if you have tried this yet, or if you just leave it as it is. The reason I'm asking is in my man utd save I have Rooney as the TQ (I'd imagine he's perfect for that role) but he doesn't seem to be pulling it off.

In reference to preferred moves: I have found that having 'runs with ball often' and 'cuts inside' is great for my wingers.

Also I have found it best to have a left footed winger on the right and right footed on the left. (I also have runs down right on my left winger which seems to make him cut across the defence even more)

Coming up to the start of the season and the team is no where near competent with the tactic?

I am atm trying the 4-2-3-1 out with Portsmouth in League 1. Started the save in June to make sure the tactic gets fluid before the league starts. As you probably know pompey is having some big financial problems and in the op you said that i could change the role to almost whatever i want without any specific loss to the tactic itself? Is that right mate?

To my question then, would it be possible to change the two CMs maybe? One as BWM and one as DLP?

cheers and thanks for a (so far) good tactic! ;)

View attachment 295976View attachment 295977View attachment 295978View attachment 295979

Fantastic tactic, good movement from players and makes them play brilliant team moves as well as individual wonder goals, first half of the season was your first tactic, the 4-5-1 and then swapped to the 4-2-3-1 following your suggestion, the training tweaks worked well although the player roles for ST and AMC had to be tweaked quite regularly to get the best out of my team, with this Gareth Bale won best player in Europe over Messi, Lloris Golden Glove, Defoe top goalscorer, as well as some players in team of the year, it did struggle against Juventus playing a wide 3-5-2 and thus saw me get knocked out of Euro Cup semi final, which was still an achievement to get to for Spurs. Tried this tactic with Derby to see if it would work lower leagues and so far its not doing great but keep it up mate this is an unbelievable tactic and look forward to any future ones you might release.

just got outplayed bij juve with this tactic ( i am arsenal). incredible dribbler kwadwo asamoah outplays about 5 of my players starting his amazing dribble on his own half. just keeps on running with 5 of my players in his back. he scores.. yes the new messi. anyway.. every single winger in this game just ALWAYS outplays my wingback. they just let them pass and they run with him for fun it seems. it's just awful to see! helpless... just helpless.

its frustrating seeing all you people have huge success with this, its still not working for me!, did ok with man utd but mainly playing as nottingham forest, used this in my 4th season of the prem and couldnt get out of relegationm even though im favourites to win most games i win about 1 in 7 games. sticking with it though it must be my players its hard to get there morale up when your a lower side, think this might have a huge effect. ive tried the cm on defensive and support and dont notice much change.

do u manually give your team instruction on opposition players? its says you dont get your assistant manager to do it

I think if you are struggling with this tactic and in reality your team is weak/ok for the division you are in Id recommend the original version of this tactic which I find more solid away and still creates enough at home.

I'm Blackpool and I tried other tactics from this site to no avail ,but when the new season started I had 18 million to spend on players , I've managed to add some pretty good players to the team but importantly they are the right men for the right positions and they are by no means superstars. Since using this tactic I have won more than I've lost and it is not even 100% fluid so I would advise buying a few players and go for it ,it's working for me and like I said I've tried a few ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back