Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you need to try and create a tactic for an underdog side. I think your tactic would be fantastic for top sides but some managers enjoy taking on challenges and I'm one of them. I believe you are a good tactic creator on FM so hopefully you can come up with something in the near future.

P.S - I am playing as Reading in my FM and conceding a lot of goals against better sides. (i.e lost 3-0 to West Ham and 5-0 to Arsenal)

I reckon you need to try and create a tactic for an underdog side. I think your tactic would be fantastic for top sides but some managers enjoy taking on challenges and I'm one of them. I believe you are a good tactic creator on FM so hopefully you can come up with something in the near future.

P.S - I am playing as Reading in my FM and conceding a lot of goals against better sides. (i.e lost 3-0 to West Ham and 5-0 to Arsenal)

There are a lot of people who posted very good results playing weak teams in the EPL here. But I'm gonna see if I can make an underdog version of this tactic soon. Just a little busy atm having fun with my Rosenborg save :)

One guy playing Reading said he got much better results by using match strategy on defensive. Haven't tried that myself though.

I am just struggling in away games it seems, I have played 7 PL games (Home - W: 2, D: 1, L: 0) & (Away - W: 0 D: 0 L:4)Would changing the strategy to Defensive on the tactic change how it works?

Fantastic tactic, first season with Newcastle, bought only Mbiwa(defender), after 18 games in EPL im first with 38 points, 2nd chelsea with 34 :D, i love this tactic very much, not only because im first with this tactic, but also because everytime you win its looks realistic with this tactic, not like in most tactic where 80% of goals comes from corners, the only sad thing is, my Trequista (Ben Arfa) doesnt perfom well :S

I am just struggling in away games it seems, I have played 7 PL games (Home - W: 2, D: 1, L: 0) & (Away - W: 0 D: 0 L:4)Would changing the strategy to Defensive on the tactic change how it works?

No idea how that works. For me, it's more than enough to use defensive positioning match prep.

Start training him on the trequartista role, maybe he does better next year :) Or get a new trequartista :)

tried this, waited for it to get full fluid before I changed to it. In 7 games I got 5 draws, 2 lost vs teams like bologna, lazio, chievo siena. and last season my team got 2nd in the league with your old tactic that works very well. all of these teams should be easy win. I really wanne change to a 4-2-3-1 as I like to be able to fit the best AMC's in my team, and your other tactic got no AMC. But if I can't get it to work like your other I guess I can't. don't know why it's not working.

EDIT: I did the tweaks you said, no long shots. I also got a forward with good jumping and heading, and I got left winger with left leg, right winger with right leg. Also tried your other combos for amc/striker, but I just can't get it to work.

Last edited:
tried this, waited for it to get full fluid before I changed to it. In 7 games I got 5 draws, 2 lost vs teams like bologna, lazio, chievo siena. and last season my team got 2nd in the league with your old tactic that works very well. all of these teams should be easy win. I really wanne change to a 4-2-3-1 as I like to be able to fit the best AMC's in my team, and your other tactic got no AMC. But if I can't get it to work like your other I guess I can't. don't know why it's not working.

EDIT: I did the tweaks you said, no long shots. I also got a forward with good jumping and heading, and I got left winger with left leg, right winger with right leg. Also tried your other combos for amc/striker, but I just can't get it to work.

Are you using defensive positioning match prep? Btw, you don't need jumping on an advanced forward. Prioritize the other stats.

Last edited:
U sure that high man management is enough? ****.. i thought that motivating and some determination should be ;).

I'm pretty sure I have read somewhere that for teamtalk man management is the most important, but motivating, disciplin and determination matters too. I think they are as important for teamtalk as they are for other coaches star rating.

Are you using defensive positioning match prep? Btw, you don't need jumping on an advanced forward. Prioritize the other stats.

yes I am, on 60%.

hi m8 try my 3.5.2 for underdogs
icon_eek.gif
Download 3.5.2.......tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
icon_eek.gif
tongue.gif
FOR PATCH 13.2.1 tweaking it more will post soon hope you dont mind me posting on your page langvatn use attack movement and team balanced high

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have read somewhere that for teamtalk man management is the most important, but motivating, disciplin and determination matters too. I think they are as important for teamtalk as they are for other coaches star rating.

could be, not sure how this works

Hello from greece.My name is babis and i am managing real madrid.Can you tell me if you want the roles that you think is the most suitable for my team?I dont have any new players buy.Thanks man!2 games 2 wins for me so far.

sure you really are a underdog in 2019? on fm 2012 i won CL 6 times in a row from 2019 to 2025

Still an underdog vs Valencia.. I got some nice talents, but shouldnt be winning matches like this. They have a MUCH stronger team than me.

okay, your first tactic still works really good for me, so I guess I'll keep using that for now unless there is something else you think might be wrong. I'm playing a team maybe around 8-10th in Serie A in terms of players but still got 2nd last season. but I just can't get this new tactic to work.

okay, your first tactic still works really good for me, so I guess I'll keep using that for now unless there is something else you think might be wrong. I'm playing a team maybe around 8-10th in Serie A in terms of players but still got 2nd last season. but I just can't get this new tactic to work.

Yeah, several players have stated that the old tactic is much better for weaker teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back