Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i just won the league with tottenham! i started using your tactic half way through but didnt get the familiarity bar to the top, now in pre-season and its back down to half way! will i start the next season as i would my first? i.e tactics only?

Hi i just won the league with tottenham! i started using your tactic half way through but didnt get the familiarity bar to the top, now in pre-season and its back down to half way! will i start the next season as i would my first? i.e tactics only?

Ye, tactics only at start

Hello, just downloaded this tactic. One small question: playmaker is the AMC, do i have to activate this???

OK so once it's 100% fluid in all areas, I should start seeing the results?

Good tactic, my own is a bit similar, just playing bwm def, and cm support, less goals conceded :) Keep going ;) In few seasons i reconized that TQ with more Anticipation than standard player on this position have better results ;)

Well Mr L hope you enjoyed your movie, as you know I started this tactic with 5 games gone and can safely say that it has been working lovely for me. Going from can't win for toffee last season to winning a fair few so far drawn a few and well got thrashed by man u ,they scored 4 in first 15 minutes but hey ho can't win them all . My fluid meter is not 100% but it is pretty full. I am well impressed with the tactic and I thank you for sharing it. I would defo recommend this to anyone struggling like I was . Thanks again man.

thanx man, I'll let you know how I get on 2nd season in championship, just avoided relegation, skin of my teeth!:O

My players are not that brilliant really but I'm sure Mr L will tell you what you need to know . All I know is this tactic works well for me when others failed miserably..

Mr L, can you show me screen of your Assistant Manager? Because.. I don't know.. my Assistant's doing ****, not a proper team talks. So i'm very curious attributes of your AM ;).

Mr L, can you show me screen of your Assistant Manager? Because.. I don't know.. my Assistant's doing ****, not a proper team talks. So i'm very curious attributes of your AM ;).

He just needs high man management really

U sure that high man management is enough? ****.. i thought that motivating and some determination should be ;).

U sure that high man management is enough? ****.. i thought that motivating and some determination should be ;).

I'm not really sure on that. Maybe motivating too, yeah... Don't see how determination helps.

Just reached the quarterfinal of champions league playing Rosenborg :) Facing Valencia next, this is exciting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back