Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used your tactic with Arsenal; I changed the wing backs to tackle all over the field and set the wingers to cross from byline. I'm first in the league in December, so it's working well for me. Thanks!

I don't know about anyone else, but anytime the opposition gets to byline I give up a goal. It works both ways though...

I've used your tactic with Arsenal; I changed the wing backs to tackle all over the field and set the wingers to cross from byline. I'm first in the league in December, so it's working well for me. Thanks!

I don't know about anyone else, but anytime the opposition gets to byline I give up a goal. It works both ways though...

Nice to see it's working for an Arsenal player :) Maybe the wingback fix you made did the trick :)

I am doing very well on my new tactic btw, after 15 games I'm in 5th place, playing Reading. Should be ready for release tomorrow :)

I never used this version extensively so cannot really comment on it, but the few games I did use it with Copenhagen I did conceded alot of goals. What formation is the updated tactic?

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing the tactic tomorrow. During one of the earlier patches I had a tactic that worked wonders but it's totally busted now. It was a 3-4-2-1 and I could get 60-70% possession and went 10 games without giving up a goal at one point. I haven't been able to reach defensive stability since then...

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing the tactic tomorrow. During one of the earlier patches I had a tactic that worked wonders but it's totally busted now. It was a 3-4-2-1 and I could get 60-70% possession and went 10 games without giving up a goal at one point. I haven't been able to reach defensive stability since then...

With the 4-2-3-1 tactic I am only conceding 1 goal per 10 games when I play a strong team.

Just played 0-0 against City.. They had ONE shot on goal, and 5 off target.....

I just have one last thing to check out before I release it. The question is which position to place the wingers in.

My season so far during underdog tactic testing

Last edited:
I have released the new tactic now, it's on the front page :) Gogo testers, please try it out :)

All games on my new tactic "Mr Langvatn Underdog Beast". Bought ZERO players. Worked ALL night on this for you guys who are playing lesser teams and complaining about my other tactics :P

Looks very promising. I´ll give it a try with Ajax, season 2014/15.

The first two seasons was won quite easy, but the third season has started worse. 7v after 12 games, and 8 points after PSV. I hope this tactic is better.

Last edited:

With a top team like Ajax I still think that my 4-2-3-1 is better, BUT this can be a nice trumph card to have in Champions League. Install both tactics, and keep this one for tough CL matches.

The first two seasons was won quite easy, but the third season has started worse. 7v after 12 games, and 8 points after PSV. I hope this tactic is better.

Also, if you haven't tried, you can use my 4-5-1 tactic as well. I believe that has been my most stable one.

With a top team like Ajax I still think that my 4-2-3-1 is better, BUT this can be a nice trumph card to have in Champions League. Install both tactics, and keep this one for tough CL matches.

Im going to use the "4-2-3-1"-tactic in the league and the "underdog"-tactic in Champions League.

The first game against Feyenoord ended with a 4-1-win. Feyenoords goal was from their own half, so there was not much to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back