Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to use the "4-2-3-1"-tactic in the league and the "underdog"-tactic in Champions League.

The first game against Feyenoord ended with a 4-1-win. Feyenoords goal was from their own half, so there was not much to do there.

Just don't use the tactic at all if it isn't 100% fluid on ALL areas :P

Mr Lang, what would you say is the BEST striker for your tactic? (I'm Man City so money is no issue).

Hi i cant seem to get the tactic 4-2-3-1 100% fluid! i put it on for all of pre-season and its about 80% whats the next step to get that bar up :)

First of all Happy New Year MATES!

you have to go si forum:

steklo skin: Sports Interactive Community
important: from SI forum:

"Open panels/client object browser.xml in a text editor.

Right at the top, should be the following line:

<container file="background_selector/backgrounds"/>

Replace this line with the following code:

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/1" id="bgnd">
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
</record>
</widget>

<container class="plain_box" id="40bg" appearance="boxes/overlay/40/paper">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
</container>

If you want a different default background, just choose a number from 1 to 7 to add to this bit: file="backgrounds/1[/B", or rename the picture you prefer to 1 and delete the original.

You can also change the overlay by changing the number in appearance="boxes/overlay/40/paper" (20, 40, 60 or 80 are the valid choices)

For stadiums, create a folder and name it graphics:

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/<HERE> (the same folder where your skins, tactics, saved games are etc.)

Inside this folder create:

backgrounds

You should have:

username/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/graphics/backgrounds

Place full stadium pictures here for them to work correcly!

The default background is what you selected it to be (above) and for teams it will use the teams picture id as a background (found within the graphics/backgrounds/ folder i.e team = liverpool, example 11111.jpg = liverpool).

To be honest a request to get stadiums should have its own thread, this thread is for Tom's skin updates / feeback / to help fix errors etc."

I hope I could help you!

Mr L - you uploaded yours 4-5-1 tactic, but it's a version for 13.2, and I saw this tactic for 13.2.1, so my question is - this one for 13.2 works better than tactic for 13.2.1 ;) ?

Mr. Lanfvatn,

Does your underdogs tac work with middle team(like Newcastle) on hard away games?

THX!

21 games is played with the tactic and i´m still waiting for the first defeat. I have gone from a 8 point behind to a lead of 4 points in Eredivisie.

View attachment 296246

are you getting your assistant to give instructions on opposition players before the game or leaving it as none?

That depends on what team im playing against. If im playing against a better or equal team, i´ll let my assistant give instructions on the opposition players. If im playing against a worse team, i´ll not give instructions.

That depends on what team im playing against. If im playing against a better or equal team, i´ll let my assistant give instructions on the opposition players. If im playing against a worse team, i´ll not give instructions.

Junhager, were those results with the 4-2-3-1 or the underdog tac?

Hi i cant seem to get the tactic 4-2-3-1 100% fluid! i put it on for all of pre-season and its about 80% whats the next step to get that bar up :)

With some teams you just can't get it to 100%, because it's too far from their original playstyle. Not much to do about that.

Mr L - you uploaded yours 4-5-1 tactic, but it's a version for 13.2, and I saw this tactic for 13.2.1, so my question is - this one for 13.2 works better than tactic for 13.2.1 ;) ?

The 4-5-1 works just as good on 13.2.1 as it does on 13.2.0

getting more consistent with the godlike as nottingham forest but still having some random games where i get smashed 4-1 5-1 to weaker teams. might go with the underdog soon see how it works, just not got the best dm for it

In the 4231 the target man supply is set to feet. Its ticked but doesnt let me to change it even if i also tick who the target man is. Is this ok or a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back