Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you want to say ?

this is your tactic, i use your training ? something miss ?

Your team isn't familiar with the tactic. That's the problem. This is a special tactic, and needs to be 100% before using it.

Testing the underdog tactic with Ajka(Hungary) in the lower level of World League, third season and Lifeban ^^

8M 4W 3D 1L

I dont understang english so well could you show me on picture pls

Sorry I'm new to FM Base so you will have to excuse me here. I've tried out several tactics on this site but with no joy. I then came across your tactic Mr Langvatn for my Liverpool save. I've been sacked about 7 times with Liverpool before the half point of the season. When using your tactic the results where similar to the other saves I had using different tactics. At the beginning of December the press where circulating saying that I was on the verge of the sack and my board where disappointed in my performances so far. So in one last attempt to save my Liverpool career and avoid being sacked for the 8th time. I then decided to have a little tinker with your tactic and all of a sudden I seen a dramatic increase in performance/results. I managed to survive the chop, went on to win the league cup, fa cup finalist (defeated by chelski in final) and managed to finish in 4th position in the PL which was a magnificent achievement considering the teams poorly league position before amendments where made. Some of my highlights since I made the amendments to your tactic where; thrashing Man Ure 4-1 at home, beating Man Ure 1-0 away from home in the fa cup and last but not least, finally being offered a contract extension due to Liverpool being fearful of losing their manager to other top clubs :). Next season (with the amended version of this tactic) I will be able to challenge for the league title as i only lost 3 times (twice in the league and once in the cup) since using it. In terms of cup competitions then i should be able to challenge on all fronts that's how confident i am with this tactic.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for introducing me to your tactic. I know the original never actually worked for me but it lead me to make amendments to it which has made significant improvements in performances for my Liverpool save. If it's ok with you Mr Langvatn, I can post screen shots of the amended tactic?

Sorry I'm new to FM Base so you will have to excuse me here. I've tried out several tactics on this site but with no joy. I then came across your tactic Mr Langvatn for my Liverpool save. I've been sacked about 7 times with Liverpool before the half point of the season. When using your tactic the results where similar to the other saves I had using different tactics. At the beginning of December the press where circulating saying that I was on the verge of the sack and my board where disappointed in my performances so far. So in one last attempt to save my Liverpool career and avoid being sacked for the 8th time. I then decided to have a little tinker with your tactic and all of a sudden I seen a dramatic increase in performance/results. I managed to survive the chop, went on to win the league cup, fa cup finalist (defeated by chelski in final) and managed to finish in 4th position in the PL which was a magnificent achievement considering the teams poorly league position before amendments where made. Some of my highlights since I made the amendments to your tactic where; thrashing Man Ure 4-1 at home, beating Man Ure 1-0 away from home in the fa cup and last but not least, finally being offered a contract extension due to Liverpool being fearful of losing their manager to other top clubs :). Next season (with the amended version of this tactic) I will be able to challenge for the league title as i only lost 3 times (twice in the league and once in the cup) since using it. In terms of cup competitions then i should be able to challenge on all fronts that's how confident i am with this tactic.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for introducing me to your tactic. I know the original never actually worked for me but it lead me to make amendments to it which has made significant improvements in performances for my Liverpool save. If it's ok with you Mr Langvatn, I can post screen shots of the amended tactic?

Nice that you got it going eventually then :) The 4-5-1 tactic worked very well for me playing Liverpool as it is, won the EPL first season. Yeah, you can post screen shots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back