Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm using your underdog tactic in tricky away games and home games vs world class teams and achieving great results! The 4-2-3-1 is not for me anymore unfortunately, like you say works best with a top top team which I am not.

So guys. I wanna use the 4-2-3-1 for Swansea. Dont rly think their CM's fit the ordinary CM position so I was wondering if anyone has tried BWM(S) + APM (S) / DLP (S). And if using BWM+APM, should backs maybe be changed to ordinary backs? Considering there would be 1 less defensively orientated player at the midfield.

Cheers

Does anyone have any tips on how to get Ademilson scoring. So far he has been disappointing. I'm playing with Southampton in my first season. I know the tactic is not really suited to weaker teams but i'm currently in 12th place and would be higher if he scored more.
My team is

Boruc GK
Clyne RB
Zayatte CB
Yoshida/Fonte CB
De Ceglie LB
Deiskerud CM
Huddlestone CM
Adryan AM
Markovic/Zaha AMR
Wellington Nem/Ramirez AML
Admilson/Guidetti ST

Does anyone have any tips on how to get Ademilson scoring. So far he has been disappointing. I'm playing with Southampton in my first season. I know the tactic is not really suited to weaker teams but i'm currently in 12th place and would be higher if he scored more.
My team is

Boruc GK
Clyne RB
Zayatte CB
Yoshida/Fonte CB
De Ceglie LB
Deiskerud CM
Huddlestone CM
Adryan AM
Markovic/Zaha AMR
Wellington Nem/Ramirez AML
Admilson/Guidetti ST

Ademilson is WEAK the first season :P

Cheers any ideas on someone good i could get on loan as i have destro coming in next season

This is just not working. Just hammered by City.

Even two DM type CM's did not help. I used Nainggolan and Fletcher, it was like they weren't even there. Around 30~40th mins i swiched to 4-5-1, that also didn't help.

View attachment 298492

It's incredibly weak on defence side and it's impossible to break very defensive teams.

View attachment 298495

This is just not working. Just hammered by City.

Even two DM type CM's did not help. I used Nainggolan and Fletcher, it was like they weren't even there. Around 30~40th mins i swiched to 4-5-1, that also didn't help.

View attachment 298492

It's incredibly weak on defence side and it's impossible to break very defensive teams.

View attachment 298495

the 4-5-1 has officially been tested in a_ilfandy's tactic testing project, and with this tactic Man Utd ended the leauge 20 points ahead of City. Finished the league with 98 points! Please upload tactic and training screenshot. Also, I didn't see any friendly matches in your post. You did play friendly matches right? :)

Last edited:
took your advice brought in this class regen for 60k and are now pushing up he league again and btw this tactic is class.

how's going ur 433 ? hoping u release it today soon^^ I've been using all ur others tactics all worked for me =)

how's going ur 433 ? hoping u release it today soon^^ I've been using all ur others tactics all worked for me =)

Sorry, suddenly got quite busy here at home. Haven't tested enough for release yet. Will continue now.

I Like this tactic alot. Very efficient soccer with good defence and good attack. I use the three versions of your tactic in LL (4th division of Norway) and winning all of my games at the moment.

I Like this tactic alot. Very efficient soccer with good defence and good attack. I use the three versions of your tactic in LL (4th division of Norway) and winning all of my games at the moment.

How do you play 4th division in Norway? :O It just goes down to 2nd division here...

How long till your new tactic release mate? or are u testing it for this new patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back