Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested your last version of the tactic here and I found that the old set pieces were better for my team...
Is there a reason why you changed it?
Or there is a tweak that can be done to make ir works better? My MD and my PL are good headers.
The tactic is working great with Llorente as complete foward, thank you so much (:

Mr Langvatn, what is a good role for my AMC if I wannna play with a target man (Llorente) in the FC role?
And it's better if Llorente plays atacking or supporting the team?
Thanks for the great tactic Btw. (;

Keep it as it is mate, I have Llorente as well with Osman playing behind and hes scored 7 goals in 3 games!

I can see u changed the set piece instructions.. why are the new settings a better one for scoring corners, etc? or u r yet to test it..

I tested a good tactic made by some korean guy, and I noticed I was scoring a lot of goals on set pieces. Tried to do something similar with my tactic.

I tested your last version of the tactic here and I found that the old set pieces were better for my team...
Is there a reason why you changed it?
Or there is a tweak that can be done to make ir works better? My MD and my PL are good headers.
The tactic is working great with Llorente as complete foward, thank you so much (:

Yeah, you can change who goes where in the set piece setup. np.

I tested a good tactic made by some korean guy, and I noticed I was scoring a lot of goals on set pieces. Tried to do something similar with my tactic.
Oh ok.. am gonna replace the original with this one to try.. whats the name of the Korean tactic.. i would like a link to the thread to read a bit about why this set piece.. its kindda weird a bit esp for the attacking freekicks.. but thats what i like doing the strange stuff to win as well.. so far i have played 2 friendlies & scored 4-0 & 5-0 resp with the 4-2-3-1

Oh ok.. am gonna replace the original with this one to try.. whats the name of the Korean tactic.. i would like a link to the thread to read a bit about why this set piece.. its kindda weird a bit esp for the attacking freekicks.. but thats what i like doing the strange stuff to win as well.. so far i have played 2 friendlies & scored 4-0 & 5-0 resp with the 4-2-3-1

The tactic just has a lot of chinese "letters which I dunno understand. It was gathered by a-ilfandy from FMkorea. Nobody knows anything about these tactics :P I just know koreans are best at everything, so why not try their tacs :P

Tried on F.C. Internazionale.
Dosen't work at all form me.
1 win 4 loss.

Lot of nosense shoots away from goal from CM.
Team is:

Handanovic
Nagatomo Silvestre Samuel Pereira
Guarin Cambiasso
Stanciu Cassano Wellinton Nem
Palacio

I wouldn't say the 4-2-3-1 tactic doesn't work with Inter:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-56.html

However, I believe my 4-5-1 is much stronger when not playing the top top teams. Try the 4-5-1 :)

To be honest, i think that Palacio as complete forward is not as good as the other strikers of top teams.
I must sell milito, to buy the wingers. I'll try a couple more times and then switch to 451. I'll post here the results

To be honest, i think that Palacio as complete forward is not as good as the other strikers of top teams.
I must sell milito, to buy the wingers. I'll try a couple more times and then switch to 451. I'll post here the results

The tactic is not restricted to use complete cf only.. You can go with Advanced Forward if that suits your striker better.

hi Mr.Langvatn, Great work u been doing here :) i have been follow your post since u create it and test all your tatics, just great :)
But in last update, i can say that i got better results with tatic from update 4th Jan 2013(got better attacking) then the final version(got better defense).

keep the good work :)

Thanks for this!

Last edited:
what's changed in the 5th jan update compared to 4th? so far i feel like it's going to work for me but at my last match i simply couldn't stop hazard, he literally ran 40 meters 5 players followed him and he assisted to 3 goals that way. defending is a bit problematic even with defending positioning. and then i lost to psv which the game basically ended without almost no "key" moments which is weird. do you suggest anything against strong opponents or games without any chances. It's not that i can't read the game it's just i don't want to ruin the tactic by using shouts.

that's my man utd:

van persie
gotze-rooney-mata
dzagoev-nianggolan
evra-jones-k.papadopoulos-rafael
de gea

hi Mr.Langvatn, Great work u been doing here :) i have been follow your post since u create it and test all your tatics, just great :)
But in last update, i can say that i got better results with tatic from update 4th Jan 2013(got better attacking) then the final version(got better defense).

keep the good work :)

Thanks for this!

The only changes I did was set pieces :) So, other problems are just randomness :P

And you can try shouts, dunno what effect they have on my tactic, as I haven't tested with any shouts. Keep me updated on the results if you try with shouts :)

The tactic is not restricted to use complete cf only.. You can go with Advanced Forward if that suits your striker better.
Have you tried poacher? Ademilson is a poacher and i dont want to sell him ;-(

The underdog version saved my job (Leeds). Much better result for me than 4231. Screenshots will come when the season is over.

The underdog version saved my job (Leeds). Much better result for me than 4231. Screenshots will come when the season is over.

The underdog tactic usually works better on lesser teams yeah, same with the 4-5-1. The 4-2-3-1 requires a beast team really :P

In what position would you play Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo on the 4-2-3-1? Did a crazy thing and bought them both in my Man Utd Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back