Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Langvatn, did you ever try out my amended version of your tactic? I just noticed as well that the amended version which I posted in the tactic downloads has had just on 200 downloads. Not bad considering it was only posted on in there a few days ago. It would be interested to see if people have had the same success as I have with it. Just half way through my 2nd season and currently first in the EPL, Into the knock out stages of the Champions League. A couple of highlights to tell you about. I beat Inter Milan 6-0 at home and Barca 4-1 again at home :) Anyway Mr Langvatn I hope your ok and again thanks for sharing your knowledge with everyone in regards to FM 13. Please keep up the good work :)

I did try it chubzy, but I didn't have success with it :) Good that you and some others did though :) Sometimes a tactic needs a special touch to fit your team :)

Grats on the success with Liverpool btw :) I know it's not an easy club to quickly gain success with :)

I know what you mean. I'm scared to experiment now with other tactics as this seems to be doing such a good job for me at the minute. Shame to hear that you never had any success with it.

I know what you mean. I'm scared to experiment now with other tactics as this seems to be doing such a good job for me at the minute. Shame to hear that you never had any success with it.

Didn't try it for very long though, some matches, but I did have it 100% fluid. Was busy creating tactics, as always, rofl :)

The new tactic has some specific player instructions, so please dont change anything in the tactic this time. This is unlike my other tacs, which were quite adjustable.
Has the new one been posted??

Haha, just sold a guy for 49m euro xD That's crazy, playing a Norwegian team....

Hmm, never been this solid in the back before :P Opposition teams in my league are getting 0/0 shots/shots on target every game, rofl.

there is no new changes patch in 13.2.2. so if i use the final tactic, does happen any problem?

Hi,

Was browsing around for tactics and stumbled across this. Looks like the best to me. Just wondering, I'm about to start a Lower League game (BSN in England) and was wondering which tactic would you recommend to use? I assume underdog. But what tactic would be most beneficial for these lower class players? Also, where are the player roles? I can't seem to find that page so I see what players I need.

Thanks again!

Hi,

Was browsing around for tactics and stumbled across this. Looks like the best to me. Just wondering, I'm about to start a Lower League game (BSN in England) and was wondering which tactic would you recommend to use? I assume underdog. But what tactic would be most beneficial for these lower class players? Also, where are the player roles? I can't seem to find that page so I see what players I need.

Thanks again!

I would guess the 4-5-1 should be the strongest one for a lower league team, as long as you are not a complete underdog, then maybe the underdog tactic would be best.

The one with no strikers.

Hmm ok. Like I said, I haven't gotten to test it in other leagues, as my time is limited for playing atm. It works quite nice for me. But I'm not completely satisfied with it. It turned out a little different than I expected. I'm working on a new one, which I hopefully will be satisfied with. Just use the 4-5-1 or the 4-2-3-1 meanwhile, as they are proven to be of quality.

Last edited:
Hmm ok. Like I said, I haven't gotten to test it in other leagues, as my time is limited for playing atm. It works quite nice for me. But I'm not completely satisfied with it. It turned out a little different than I expected. I'm working on a new one, which I hopefully will be satisfied with. Just use the 4-5-1 or the 4-2-3-1 meanwhile, as they are proven to be of quality.
Your tactics are just default ones with long shots set to none...

Removed the 4-3-3 link from the front page until I am satisfied with it :) Better if you guys just use the proven tactics in the meanwhile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back