Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate this tactic is great i was 1st in german in my first season with Werder Bremen with the 4-2-3-1 with the A/p and Poacher but i have problem with the away games. Do you have any advise for me :?

It's a **** tactic. Deal with it. And no, it was fluid.
You will get good results with this if you cheat, which is exactly what you have done.

Yes linuxe. Mr Langvatn, myself and hundred of others have all conspired and cheated together to get great results just to lure you into downloading the tactic and losing game after game. Mwhahahaha. Its phase one of our plan to take over the world

Mate this tactic is great i was 1st in german in my first season with Werder Bremen with the 4-2-3-1 with the A/p and Poacher but i have problem with the away games. Do you have any advise for me :?

The underdog tactic has really worked great for many, and not only for weaker teams. Maybe you could give that a go in away games?

Yes linuxe. Mr Langvatn, myself and hundred of others have all conspired and cheated together to get great results just to lure you into downloading the tactic and losing game after game. Mwhahahaha. Its phase one of our plan to take over the world

I command thee, cheat more and upload more results, so I get more views!

Last edited:
thanks for the info i just want to ask one more thing in the udnerdog beast can i change CF/T -to - P/AP

Started a save with Man Utd to test your tactic as I'm a huge fan of wide 4-2-3-1. After playing about 5-6 friendly matches (results at this stage are not important to me) the team gained fitness and the tactic is at about 70% fluid. It was a sloppy official start with points dropped against poor teams but we started to recover and even if the tactic is not fully fluid now, we manage to grab wins and that's important for the players morale.

Results so far: 1-2 vs Stoke, 2-2 vs Southhampton, 2-0 vs Reading and West Ham and 2-1 vs Dortmund (H).

The team is playing better and better (especially in the second half) and I hope the tactic will be fully fluid by the time we enter December.

Great work, great tactic and promising results. The stats improve by one match to another :) Congratulations!

Who did you buy first season mate ?

I`ve played as Wolverhampton, one season. Been steamrolling the Championship (as expected). 4-5-1 has been my favorite, but have used the 4-3-2-1 against weaker teams.

Looking forward to try it in the top league :)

Kan bli spennende

@ mr langvatn. hey mate. i have a question. have you tested one of your tactics with arsenal? because no matter which tactic i tried, none of them is getting me consistent results. i sont expect to win anything. i just don´t want to lose 3-0 at home against stoke without creating any ccc! is it me or is it the team or what is it? do you have any suggestions? maybe this could be your new challenge: win something with arsenal xD i need your help. do you think your new tacit is suitable? does your 4-2-3-1 work with arsenal? IS ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM HAVING SUCCESS WITH ARSENAL? help is much appreciated. thank you!

@ mr langvatn. hey mate. i have a question. have you tested one of your tactics with arsenal? because no matter which tactic i tried, none of them is getting me consistent results. i sont expect to win anything. i just don´t want to lose 3-0 at home against stoke without creating any ccc! is it me or is it the team or what is it? do you have any suggestions? maybe this could be your new challenge: win something with arsenal xD i need your help. do you think your new tacit is suitable? does your 4-2-3-1 work with arsenal? IS ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM HAVING SUCCESS WITH ARSENAL? help is much appreciated. thank you!

Maybe you can try my newest tactic, the 4-3-2-1 Dominatrix. Not sure if you have good enough CM's for it though, but you got 30m+ euros, so you can buy some :) Get some good (and cheap) backup/talent CM's too. Jonas Svensson/Ruben Yttergård Jenssen.

Maybe you can try my newest tactic, the 4-3-2-1 Dominatrix. Not sure if you have good enough CM's for it though, but you got 30m+ euros, so you can buy some :) Get some good (and cheap) backup/talent CM's too. Jonas Svensson/Ruben Yttergård Jenssen.

so you think, it could be the players? arteta, wilshere and cazorla are not good enough? also, i would like to try your 4-2-3-1 again. do you know any users who were successful with it, playing arsenal?

so you think, it could be the players? arteta, wilshere and cazorla are not good enough? also, i would like to try your 4-2-3-1 again. do you know any users who were successful with it, playing arsenal?

On the contrary.. Most Arsenal players seem to have problems using my 4-2-3-1. The 4-3-2-1 hasn't been tested yet though, and I'm working on a 4-3-3 (Maybe the most suitable formation for Arsenal), but I won't realease anything before I'm satisfied with how it works. Could take a while :)

I'm playing with arsenal in the 3 season now. The 4-2-3-1 version is working for me, but it is the old version with the corners aiming the near post. Giroud can play as a complete foward and cazorla as the trequartista.
One problem with arsenal is that it has no good DM/CM, and as Mr Langvatn said you just need it to make the tactics work. I bought here fellaini to help with this issue in the first season. (:

Who did you buy first season mate ?

No signings, mate :) I don't buy any kind of players in the first transfer window and Manchester United has a very balanced squad at the beginning anyway. I will ***** my players performances after the first half of the season and slowly introduce new faces in the team if required. Patience is a virtue that this game really needs :D

Tried my 4-3-2-1 with Liverpool myself now. NOT working at all :) Made some changes to it, and now it works with them as well. Uploading the improved one now.

Seems like all center-based formations generally requires much better teams to work very good. I made the 4-3-2-1 playing Ch.league matches against tough opposition with my Rosenborg team (year 2021 or so, very strong team). Not recommended you go with this if you are playing a weak or mid-range team.

Anyone got any results with the 4-3-2-1 yet?

Will give it a go for the next season. Haven't tried it yet, but my first impression is that it seems a bit more offensive than the 4-2-3-1. Is that right??

My thoughts is that I'll use it when I need a goal. I'm currently using the 4-5-1 as a starter tactic. I'm under the impression that the 4-2-3-1 doesn't always create many CCC, at least not when I'm facing an opponent who's parking the bus and I've got 20 minutes left of the game. Do you think the Dominatrix will fit the bill?

Not that I'm slaughtering your 4231. As I said earlier, won the Norwegian Tippeliga and qualified for the CL for the first time last season. All I want is another approach and choices for the forthcoming seasons.

Will give it a go for the next season. Haven't tried it yet, but my first impression is that it seems a bit more offensive than the 4-2-3-1. Is that right??

My thoughts is that I'll use it when I need a goal. I'm currently using the 4-5-1 as a starter tactic. I'm under the impression that the 4-2-3-1 doesn't always create many CCC, at least not when I'm facing an opponent who's parking the bus and I've got 20 minutes left of the game. Do you think the Dominatrix will fit the bill?

Not that I'm slaughtering your 4231. As I said earlier, won the Norwegian Tippeliga and qualified for the CL for the first time last season. All I want is another approach and choices for the forthcoming seasons.

The 4-3-2-1 will create a lot more ccc's, but I only recommend this when you are the favourite, as a stronger team will also create a lot of ccc's :P It's more of a fun tactic than a solid one really. The 4-2-3-1 and the 4-5-1 are much more solid :)

The 4-3-2-1 will create a lot more ccc's, but I only recommend this when you are the favourite, as a stronger team will also create a lot of ccc's :P It's more of a fun tactic than a solid one really. The 4-2-3-1 and the 4-5-1 are much more solid :)

I'll only use it when I need a goal. Most of the time I'm the favorite anyway. But there's been a few games where I've had problem creating chances and keeping possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back