Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tactics are just default ones with long shots set to none...

They are not. Have you looked at the settings? Nothing is on default... In the 4-5-1 and the 4-2-3-1 I haven't tampered with player settings though, just team settings. But why do you care if the player settings are on default when it's working? That's just weird man.

Last edited:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Using your "godlike" tactic.
I'm surprised I even managed to get a goal tbh.

Just go to some other thread please. I'm only uploading my tactics to share my success with other people. If the tactics aren't working for you, why are you here? There are tons of people who have immense success with all my three tactics, and frankly I am done with people like you :) "buuhuu all settings are on default". gtfo please :)

And, your match vs Bayern, first of all it's an away match, so a 3-1 loss isn't highly unlikely. Also, I bet you JUST intalled the 4-2-3-1, so it's not fluid at all....

Anyway, with soon 100k views, it's kinda obvious that some of you will get bad results, and some of you will get good results, due to the game being random, and that some of you are bad managers, and some of you are good :)

Last edited:
Just go to some other thread please. I'm only uploading my tactics to share my success with other people. If the tactics aren't working for you, why are you here? There are tons of people who have immense success with all my three tactics, and frankly I am done with people like you :) "buuhuu all settings are on default". gtfo please :)
It's a **** tactic. Deal with it. And no, it was fluid.
You will get good results with this if you cheat, which is exactly what you have done.

You will get good results with this if you cheat, which is exactly what you have done.

Haha, dude. Take a look at the 80+ pages on this thread. Are all the people posting success cheating? Rofl. I haven't cheated in FM in my life. I have played CM/FM for 20 years, and I understand something that you don't, and that is that the tactic isn't everything. You can't just plug in a tactic and expect to win everything. Except in FM11 and FM12 with Mr Hough tactics :P

Anyway, I don't care what you think, cause you are obviously a very rude man, and should complain to your mommy about the lack of discipline in your childhood.

Last edited:
get out of here if your going to negate a fellow FM member on these forums. results will always vary for different people with tactics.

Now I am satisfied with my new tactic! Available for download on the front page :)

He hasn't cheated! The tactics were tested in a_ilfady's testing project and they have all had tremendous success!!

tremendous success so far with my Atletico Madrid using your 4-2-3-1 tactic (and the underdog tactic VS real/barca/difficult champions league games)

will post results later

I did some minor changes though to suit my players, I changed the Trequartista to Advanced playmaker/attack and the CF to Poacher. Working great so far.

Started a save with Man Utd to test your tactic as I'm a huge fan of wide 4-2-3-1. After playing about 5-6 friendly matches (results at this stage are not important to me) the team gained fitness and the tactic is at about 70% fluid. It was a sloppy official start with points dropped against poor teams but we started to recover and even if the tactic is not fully fluid now, we manage to grab wins and that's important for the players morale.

Results so far: 1-2 vs Stoke, 2-2 vs Southhampton, 2-0 vs Reading and West Ham and 2-1 vs Dortmund (H).

The team is playing better and better (especially in the second half) and I hope the tactic will be fully fluid by the time we enter December.

Great work, great tactic and promising results. The stats improve by one match to another :) Congratulations!

Last edited:
Linuxe please go and play Fifa manager, I think it suits you better!!

I'm really interested in feedback on the latest tactic :) I dunno if it's as stable as the 4-2-3-1 or the 4-5-1, but it sure is more attacking, and I am expecting people both conceding and scoring a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back