Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only use it when I need a goal. Most of the time I'm the favorite anyway. But there's been a few games where I've had problem creating chances and keeping possession.

Download the new version instead. I had to remake the formation. It's a 4-4-1-1 now. Should be much more stable, but still indeed a very attacking tactic.

I'm gonna keep playing Liverpool when making tactics, rofl :) If it works with Liverpool, it works with almost all teams :P

Download the new version instead. I had to remake the formation. It's a 4-4-1-1 now. Should be much more stable, but still indeed a very attacking tactic.

Have u got any results from the 4411? Since modern warfare entered the scene it appears 442's have got great bouncebackability :D

Have u got any results from the 4411? Since modern warfare entered the scene it appears 442's have got great bouncebackability :D

I am currently testing with Liverpool. Looks very offensive, but concedes quite much too. Haven't lost a game so far though, cause I keep scoring 3-4 goals every match...

This is the bomb!!! Bit gutted you started new thread was hoping we could get like 50 60 70 pages going to give this tactic the coverage it deserves? Well were on page 1 so let the fun begin. Anyway 2 0 up half time

Greatly surpassing the old thread now :) 1 week, and soon 100k views... That's quite insane.

Last edited:
OT:

How do I fix the problem with moving players/positions during tactic changes?? I.E. my striker switches position with AMC etc when in changing from 4321 to underdog etc..

OT:

How do I fix the problem with moving players/positions during tactic changes?? I.E. my striker switches position with AMC etc when in changing from 4321 to underdog etc..

Click "Set as starting tactic". The little "play" sign next to the tactic name.

Click "Set as starting tactic". The little "play" sign next to the tactic name.

That's not what I mean. I know how to change the actual tactic, but when I do positions switch. I.E. going offensive or defensive in a match and all of a sudden my striker (Børven) gets picked as the DLP (Selnes), while Selnes suddenly is the striker. I think I've saved the tactics after switching some positions and now it's just all wrong. Just wanted a bulletproof idea.

That's not what I mean. I know how to change the actual tactic, but when I do positions switch. I.E. going offensive or defensive in a match and all of a sudden my striker (Børven) gets picked as the DLP (Selnes), while Selnes suddenly is the striker. I think I've saved the tactics after switching some positions and now it's just all wrong. Just wanted a bulletproof idea.

Dunno how to do that automatically, sorry :)

switched to the 4411 with spurs and won fa cup and got to champions league semi, got thrashed by real madrid though!

I'm using the 4-2-3-1 tactic with the trequartista and the complete forward. I tried both RVP and Rooney as my striker and none of them seem to score a lot even though they get 7+ rating each match! My goals are coming from otavio which is playing on the right wing and Wellington nem which is playing on the left wing. They've scored around ~35 goals between them and Maher(trequartista) having most of the assists. I'm sitting 2nd in the league behind city on goal difference at the start of January.

Any idea how can I make my striker score goals? Mostly I've tried both Rooney and RVP but I've given chances to Hernandez and Henriquez with no success. RVP has scored 3 goals and Rooney scored 7 goals most of which were while covering for Maher as a trequartista!

I'm using the 4-2-3-1 tactic with the trequartista and the complete forward. I tried both RVP and Rooney as my striker and none of them seem to score a lot even though they get 7+ rating each match! My goals are coming from otavio which is playing on the right wing and Wellington nem which is playing on the left wing. They've scored around ~35 goals between them and Maher(trequartista) having most of the assists. I'm sitting 2nd in the league behind city on goal difference at the start of January.

Any idea how can I make my striker score goals? Mostly I've tried both Rooney and RVP but I've given chances to Hernandez and Henriquez with no success. RVP has scored 3 goals and Rooney scored 7 goals most of which were while covering for Maher as a trequartista!

You could try AP/Poacher or AP/CF. Try different roles in the AMC and FC position.

This Formation Is FANTASTIC, Defo The Best Formation This Year, Mr Langvatn, Take A Bow, I Have Been Using Many Different Tactics With Liverpool, And None Seem To Work, Then I Came Across This Tactic, My Team Is:

----------------------------------------------Reina------------------------------------------------------
Johnson--------------------------Coates-----------------------------Skrtel-----------------------------------------Enrique

----------------------------Lucas----------------------Fellani----------------------Gerrard--------------------------------

Wellington Nem/Suarez----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Neymar

--------------------------------------------------------Cavani-----------------------------------------------------

I know my defence looks shakey, but im going to improve it next summer, and probably replace steven gerrard with maybe arthuro vidal or hamsik, but yeah, this tactic is FANTASTIC, I first tried out the 4-2-3-1 and it was good, but then i started using the 4-5-1 and it was even better in my opinion, i might try out the underdog tactic, but i was going to ask you, what is your opinion, what tactic do you think is the best of the 3??? Last year i struggled to beat the low teams like stoke, reading, qpr, norwich, and this year im comfortably beating them, WELL DONE MR LANGVATN. So yeah what tactic do you think is the best out of the 3, and do you have any recommendations for a centre mid, and two centre backs and a left back and a right back, and a goalkeeper??? Thanks A Lot

This Formation Is FANTASTIC, Defo The Best Formation This Year, Mr Langvatn, Take A Bow, I Have Been Using Many Different Tactics With Liverpool, And None Seem To Work, Then I Came Across This Tactic, My Team Is:

----------------------------------------------Reina------------------------------------------------------
Johnson--------------------------Coates-----------------------------Skrtel-----------------------------------------Enrique

----------------------------Lucas----------------------Fellani----------------------Gerrard--------------------------------

Wellington Nem/Suarez----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Neymar

--------------------------------------------------------Cavani-----------------------------------------------------

I know my defence looks shakey, but im going to improve it next summer, and probably replace steven gerrard with maybe arthuro vidal or hamsik, but yeah, this tactic is FANTASTIC, I first tried out the 4-2-3-1 and it was good, but then i started using the 4-5-1 and it was even better in my opinion, i might try out the underdog tactic, but i was going to ask you, what is your opinion, what tactic do you think is the best of the 3??? Last year i struggled to beat the low teams like stoke, reading, qpr, norwich, and this year im comfortably beating them, WELL DONE MR LANGVATN. So yeah what tactic do you think is the best out of the 3, and do you have any recommendations for a centre mid, and two centre backs and a left back and a right back, and a goalkeeper??? Thanks A Lot

The 4-5-1 tactic is the one regarded as the most stable one throughout a season yeah :) If you want a tactic to be 100% sure to beat the low teams, you can try my new 4-4-1-1. Maybe alternate between the 4-5-1 and this. Don't use the 4-4-1-1 in the top matches though :) Centre back: Papadopolous! Beast! GK: Ter Stegen! Centre Mid: Maybe Hamsik?

The 4-5-1 tactic is the one regarded as the most stable one throughout a season yeah :) If you want a tactic to be 100% sure to beat the low teams, you can try my new 4-4-1-1. Maybe alternate between the 4-5-1 and this. Don't use the 4-4-1-1 in the top matches though :) Centre back: Papadopolous! Beast! GK: Ter Stegen! Centre Mid: Maybe Hamsik?

alright let me download that one now, and i will use it against the weaker teams, what about the underdog one? maybe i should use it against my brother cause i can never seem to beat him, he already brought papadopolous :(.

alright let me download that one now, and i will use it against the weaker teams, what about the underdog one? maybe i should use it against my brother cause i can never seem to beat him, he already brought papadopolous :(.

You wouldn't get use of your best line-up with the underdog tac, as it has more defensive positions. You could try it though, but then you have to retrain fellaini and gerrard into the DM position. Worth a try if he keeps beating you :)

You wouldn't get use of your best line-up with the underdog tac, as it has more defensive positions. You could try it though, but then you have to retrain fellaini and gerrard into the DM position. Worth a try if he keeps beating you :)

Yh i have tried your 4-2-3-1 against him, but i lost, but i havent ever tried the 4-5-1, so when i play him next, hopefully that will beat him, and if that don't, im going to download your new formation, and use it when i play against the norwich, the readings, and the qpr teams, but yeah, i have to say it again, your 4-5-1 is just fantastic man, last year i was using raikans, and i was literally in the relegation zone, and losing at home to useless teams, go knocked in the qualifers for europa, just nothing worked, then i used your tactic the next season, and i am currently 1st level on points with my brother, and only lost two games, once against my brother, and once against west brom (the west brom was because i just started using it), i beat man city away 1-0, that is just superb. This is definatley the best tactic of fm 13, if you differ, then you must be insane, crazy, or just a hater, or just a useless manager, so if anyone has any negativity to say about this tactic, then just keep it to yourself. WELL DONE MR LALNGVATN ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back