Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya, great tactics. i've been using a mix of the 4-5-1 tactics on my last peterborough save and got promotion first season and stayed up in the prem, just! 3rd season i totally messed up my transfers and had only 2 centre backs 1 of which was nowhere near prem quality so i got annihilated. i've decided to start afresh using the 442 and its going great. sitting in 6th but playing well.

my question is what would you recommend to tighten the tactic a little? Im training a defensive version with TM as support, def strat, fb's as support and more disciplined creative freedom.

should i stick to a def strat or go counter? any other tips? i'll mainly play attacking strat in championship but ill need something tighter for the prem. any thoughts?

do you train an overload version?

you write this quote after every tactic,, now u have close to 10 so which is the more stable & the best officially for top teams & under dogs. :)

The 4-4-2 works for top teams, mid teams and weaker teams if you adjust the match strategy accordingly :) And yes, tactics from the same creator, same patch, are improvements. I wouldn't bother to make tactics if I lost the "need" to do better and better.

Last edited:
hiya, great tactics. i've been using a mix of the 4-5-1 tactics on my last peterborough save and got promotion first season and stayed up in the prem, just! 3rd season i totally messed up my transfers and had only 2 centre backs 1 of which was nowhere near prem quality so i got annihilated. i've decided to start afresh using the 442 and its going great. sitting in 6th but playing well.

my question is what would you recommend to tighten the tactic a little? Im training a defensive version with TM as support, def strat, fb's as support and more disciplined creative freedom.

should i stick to a def strat or go counter? any other tips? i'll mainly play attacking strat in championship but ill need something tighter for the prem. any thoughts?

do you train an overload version?

Hmm, I think I would go with counter match strat, and maybe experiment with playing style (Very Rigid, Rigid, Balanced, Fluid, Very Fluid) Nothing else really. If you have slow defenders maybe experiment a little with the defensive line.

dude, I won city 5-1, walsal 7-0, ars 4-0 at home but lose MU 1-3, spurs 0-3 away
what the **** with this tactic lol

btw, my striker is completely bad, scores only 2/7 games. he is Cavani btw, who is better than him ?

It's the match engine that is responsible for the randomness :) At least, that's what Mr Hough told me. He isn't playing FM13 because of the unstable match engine.

can you give me tactic downloads?

It's on the front page of this thread mate :) In my opinion, the 4-4-2 is the best one, as long as you have a target man :) Otherwise, the 4-5-1 spin the wheel should be quite safe.

Hi Mr Langvatn!

Congratulation for your tactics! But i want to know if you are able to do a Barcelona tactic ?

Thanks in advance ;)

ps : Sorry for my English, i'm French ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mr Langvatn!

Congratulation for your tactics! But i want to know if you are able to do a Barcelona tactic ?

Thanks in advance ;)

ps : Sorry for my English, i'm French ^^

You mean a possession tactic? Or just a tactic that works with Barcelona?

A possession tactic which gives a lot of passes...And playing style of Barcelona :) Without striker !

A possession tactic which gives a lot of passes...And playing style of Barcelona :) Without striker !

Without a striker it will become very unstable. You need a goal guarantee. I just made the 4-4-2 and I am very satisfied with it, so I am now waiting for the next patch before making anything new :)

You could go with the 4-5-1 ultimate, and set match strategy to attacking. Then you will have tons of possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back