Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
well he asked to have his minimum clause lowered from 52million. He is loyal but he also wants to be the very best, and isnt sure he can achieve that at atletico, hence why they had a bumper contract signed

You always seem to know a little bit more than i do ;) Well...this is just breaking news and really looks like Tottenham are seriously trying to get a striker...let's just see.

Redknapp has said they dont buy anyone...but in those things, he can't be trusted honestly. :D

You always seem to know a little bit more than i do ;) Well...this is just breaking news and really looks like Tottenham are seriously trying to get a striker...let's just see.

Redknapp has said they dont buy anyone...but in those things, he can't be trusted honestly. :D

It's all part of being a wheeler dealer. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Quite funny watching SSN's La Liga round up and with every game "..who Spurs have bid for".

He's like SAF in that regard, says whatever he needs to say to get the deal done, even if it means saying he's not buying anynone, then quietly bidding left right and centre

Well...i get the feeling now that many big signings are going to happen tomorrow (sorry, it's already 31th). I can't even go sleep...so excited.

City in for a winger probly? I hope so...Alexis Sanchez?...Ashley Young? Or maybe even Lionel Messi!!!? Oh..

Isn't it strange that every spurs fan has been probably cryin ever since the game but now we are... (last time I use the saying) Uncontrollably jizzin

I really hope this doesn't happen, I want Kun to stay in La Liga...I doubt he'll leave now due to loyalty to the club but I wonder what will happen this summer. Atletico lost again today and they are really struggling in the league...it is almost impossible for them to qualify for CL football next season. It looks like Chelsea and Tottenham will be competing for the 4 spot, so maybe he will go to whoever takes it. I could see him going to Chelsea if they get 4, but Tottenham? Not sure if they're a big enough club...going to Chelsea from Atletico is a step up, but going to Tottenham is a lateral step (considering how big of a team Atletico is in Spain). I guess my prediction is if Tottenham finishes in 4th, Kun stays at Atletico.

How funny would it be if Suarez deal fell through, Torres didn't leave, Spurs signed nobody and it was a really quiet deadline day..

All this hype for nada.

anyone think tottenham mite come in with a bid for torres tommorow

According to skysports Torres can go for 50 million so why don't we go for him haha

I feel that Aguero could be persuaded to come, If he see's the players we have, (Bale, Modric, VDV) and the future stadium plans and such, but I just don't know how the wages would work, hopefully Levy has a plan somehow matches it.

I really hope this doesn't happen, I want Kun to stay in La Liga...I doubt he'll leave now due to loyalty to the club but I wonder what will happen this summer. Atletico lost again today and they are really struggling in the league...it is almost impossible for them to qualify for CL football next season. It looks like Chelsea and Tottenham will be competing for the 4 spot, so maybe he will go to whoever takes it. I could see him going to Chelsea if they get 4, but Tottenham? Not sure if they're a big enough club...going to Chelsea from Atletico is a step up, but going to Tottenham is a lateral step (considering how big of a team Atletico is in Spain). I guess my prediction is if Tottenham finishes in 4th, Kun stays at Atletico.
so then is its not a lateral move if spurs get CL. atletico are a big club currently struggling (much liverpool) while other sides move ahead of them. going to spurs is an upwards move

Last edited:
The worst thing about this is that they keep showing his ******* volley aganst is in the CL on SSN lol.

apparently Spurs bid 30million euros for Rossi but could get him for 35 as thats his realese clause.

apparently Spurs bid 30million euros for Rossi but could get him for 35 as thats his realese clause.

Didn't they bid for Llorente too? I'm convinced Levy is determined to single handedly save the Spanish economy by purchase of La Liga strikers.

Didn't they bid for Llorente too? I'm convinced Levy is determined to single handedly save the Spanish economy by purchase of La Liga strikers.

yup Balague said 52 million euros.

i honestly think whichever one of chelsea or spurs gets the forward gets fourth place

tbh I would be delighted with any one fo llorente, aguero, rossi, Carroll.

Now have a bad feeling that I'm going to be very dissapointed on Tuesday morning...

Back