Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
ridiculous, spurs squad regestration is full for both epl and uefa. **** harry red. he cant use his own players.
well robbie will go to west ham thats for sure.

ridiculous, spurs squad regestration is full for both epl and uefa. **** harry red. he cant use his own players.

Because Arsene Wenger's never bought a player, obviously... oO)

so then is its not a lateral move if spurs get CL. atletico are a big club currently struggling (much liverpool) while other sides move ahead of them. going to spurs is an upwards move

How many times in the past 5-10 years has Tottenham been in the CL? If anything, CL qualification is tougher in England, so he should stay in Spain. And yeah, it's a lateral move because of the stature of the club. If Tottenham qualifies for the CL this year, if Torres moved to Tottenham, would you consider that an upward move?

I really hope this doesn't happen, I want Kun to stay in La Liga...I doubt he'll leave now due to loyalty to the club but I wonder what will happen this summer. Atletico lost again today and they are really struggling in the league...it is almost impossible for them to qualify for CL football next season. It looks like Chelsea and Tottenham will be competing for the 4 spot, so maybe he will go to whoever takes it. I could see him going to Chelsea if they get 4, but Tottenham? Not sure if they're a big enough club...going to Chelsea from Atletico is a step up, but going to Tottenham is a lateral step (considering how big of a team Atletico is in Spain). I guess my prediction is if Tottenham finishes in 4th, Kun stays at Atletico.

well said, and i thinks ur right. what place is atleitco madrid now

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Because Arsene Wenger's never bought a player, obviously... oO)

no seriously, have u seen the full squad of spurs. if he comes, then probably defoe or roman pavel. might fall out.

Bitter much ??

You use the word ridiculous then post the most incredible amount of rubbish i've ever seen, squad registration full ? well the window is used to change which players are registered so that idea of yours has been blown out the water, and if Aguero signs he will be one of Redknapps players.

Maybe if Arsenals board had the balls Levy has they'd still be title winning club.

How many times in the past 5-10 years has Tottenham been in the CL? If anything, CL qualification is tougher in England, so he should stay in Spain. And yeah, it's a lateral move because of the stature of the club. If Tottenham qualifies for the CL this year, if Torres moved to Tottenham, would you consider that an upward move?

lol, in spain, it just real madrid and barca that will control the top 2, and atletico madrid, sevilla, and valencia will only see 3rd and 4th place

CJ, how many boxes of kleenex have you been through in the last hour?

Bitter much ??

You use the word ridiculous then post the most incredible amount of rubbish i've ever seen, squad registration full ? well the window is used to change which players are registered so that idea of yours has been blown out the water, and if Aguero signs he will be one of Redknapps players.

Maybe if Arsenals board had the balls Levy has they'd still be title winning club.

i know, ever since robbie keane is out from the champs league squad.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Villareal?

ohh yeah, didnt see that. but in general, the first and second places for la liga is for sure barca or real madrid. its been like this for a long time, especially real madrid

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

what if Chelsea get Torres and Spurs get Aguero??

sounds fair enough.

yeah it is an upwards move still, if Spurs qualify. History doesnt automatically mean you will always be top, ask any liverpool fan. atletico are stagnating, they still have some financial issues. Spurs are definitely on the way up

CJ, how many boxes of kleenex have you been through in the last hour?

Just the one, will go shopping after school tomorrow for a few more. ;)

Theyle get used If we sign a striker, and will be cried into if we don't.

I know that Kun is a very good striker, but Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Crouch ?

Inconsistent, inconsistent and lazy, and ageing and lacking quality, in that order.

Kun is a truly world-class player. You couldn't say the same for any of Spurs' strikers now.

CJ said:
Theyle get used If we sign a striker, and will be cried into if we don't.

What happens if you buy Heskey? Used to clean up the impending murder's blood splatters?

Holy ****, Spurs are really going out for a striker. How about an experienced defender to show them how to be solid at the back? :$

He's a top, top player but will he want to go to Spurs?

Holy ****, Spurs are really going out for a striker. How about an experienced defender to show them how to be solid at the back? :$

He's a top, top player but will he want to go to Spurs?

Atletico in the ******* at the moment so ..

Atletico in the ******* at the moment so ..

At the moment? In my view, Atletico > Spurs (this is only my opinion; I don't follow Spanish football as much as I do over here but I still believe they are the better team) and to be fair, he'd get into any team in the EPL and probably Europe (rotation for Madrid/Barca) so I don't see how this would be a better deal for him, unless Tottenham are actually prepared to give him a major wage boost.

When I saw the title I had to look about 3 times to make sure it wasn't a typo..

What the ****.

Back