Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
I assume if that's your opinion then you're half blind then?

Watch it later on the highlights, the leg it hit was over the line.

Sorry if im being a 'Biast Moron', but im a little bit ****** of atm.

Hang on a second are we actually making an attempt for this cup though? ohh my Wenger how uve changed Monsieur..:P

CJ. Take it like a man. Fairly beaten. A mate of mine is a steward at the ground at the moment, and he just posted a facebook status saying "Well done Arsenal."

He hates them, just accept it man. There's no shame in losing to Arsenal. They are quality and pretty much unplayable when they play like this. With you playing inexperience it didn't help much either, but you put up a good fight ;)

Even if the leg it hit was over the line, doesn't necessarily mean the ball was.

Hang on a second are we actually making an attempt for this cup though? ohh my Wenger how uve changed Monsieur..:P

I think the fact that it's a big rival match influenced the teamsheet to be honest, expect more youth players in the next round.

If.. oO)

You're.

we want 5 we want 5 we want 5 :)

best derby in a long time

it is getting pretty tiresome to be fair. this thread is losing focus from the game and into a spat where its CJ vs the rest. If he wants to stand by his somewhat biased opinion let him, clearly he is not one for changing his mind, but lets keep mots of the focus on the issues surrounding the game and not just on CJ's views

Champions league, you're having a laugh! (8)

its not the end of the world mate my team got beat on sunday you just have to take the defeat on the chin and look forward to your next game

we want 5 we want 5 we want 5 :)

best derby in a long time

True say my man. We sort of have scored 5 though, it's just that the linesman is a yid :P (Calm down CJ)

Glad we got beat 5-1 away and not at home even if we didn't get 5 today (officially)

Great result considering it's an away performance though, really playing well. I think it's fair to say the 4th spot will be a close run thing this season.

I think the fact that it's a big rival match influenced the teamsheet to be honest, expect more youth players in the next round.

Ahh man i really hope not unless we get a lower league team..

ohh how i enjoyed that Shhhpankingg! :)

Somewhat biased?
Somewhat wouldn't be the word i'd use.(A)
Arsenal have been the much better side and deserve this.

Great extra time, enjoyed every second of it.

The ***** Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope,
The ***** Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope,
The ***** Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said: **** OFF!
Who's that team we call the Arsenal?
Who's that team we all adore?
We're the boys in red and white, and we're ******* dynamite and Harry Redknapp's mother is a *****!

Wish I had a ticket to this game with hindsight, would have been great to be in that crowd.

Look I wouldn't have had a problem losing, if i felt it was fair. Arshavins goal was a good goal, I just dont like the decision of the penalties. OK.

Loving how all the Arsenal fans were berating spurs earlier saying we bought the linesman, and then they get 2 dodgy penalties and everythings legit. :)

Loving how all the Arsenal fans were berating spurs earlier saying we bought the linesman, and then they get 2 dodgy penalties and everythings legit. :)

Oh, I'm sure they're "loving it" even more than you are. :)

Back