Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
You can say I would be doing the same if it was Spurs but it's not, its always Arsenal. Sorry if im a bit upset that we've just been conned out of a NLD. So much for the Linesman being a Yid, ball looked like it had gone over the line there.

Yep, Blatant penalties, thats why he brushed his hip with his arm and then he dived forward.

Thats defying Physics mate, you dont dive forward for being 'pulled' back, as you call it.

You can say I would be doing the same if it was Spurs but it's not, its always Arsenal. Sorry if im a bit upset that we've just been conned out of a NLD. So much for the Linesman being a Yid, ball looked like it had gone over the line there.

You've not been "Conned" you've been "Raped" (K)

CJ.. Shut up, and accept you've lost! You're acting like a 4 year old. You immature little child.

You're always complaining if something goes against them, or is something is said about them. Jesus.

I think it was CJ..

*Like* very much. Tottenham's first corner coming up here... wooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nope cleared easily <)

Yep, Blatant penalties, thats why he brushed his hip with his arm and then he dived forward.

Thats defying Physics mate, you dont dive forward for being 'pulled' back, as you call it.

Are you kidding me?
Not even half the ball went over the line!

People call Ryan_Stubbs and Scott biased, but **** CJ you take the biscuit!

Sorry CJ you have to grow up here and accept that you have been fairly beaten, if Billy can take it, why cant you?

Are you kidding me?
Not even half the ball went over the line!

People call Ryan_Stubbs and Scott biased, but **** CJ you take the biscuit!

It hit his standing leg, not the front one the standing leg, and that leg was defo over the line.

It hit his standing leg, not the front one the standing leg, and that leg was defo over the line.

The WHOLE ball has to cross the line.

I'm not going to be happy until its 5 now. (6)

CJ - Officially more biased then Joe, Scott and Ryan... Put together.

Stop acting like a child.

Sorry CJ you have to grow up here and accept that you have been fairly beaten, if Billy can take it, why cant you?

Listen to this man right here CJ. You've been beaten fair and square. Take it like a man. Sorry, boy.

I assume if that's your opinion then you're half blind then?

And no, CJ, I don't mean diving as well you know. Arsenal have beaten you fair and square, and everyone can see it apart from you. Accept it please, this is getting boring.

Back