Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
CJ, there was no dive.
Both times there was contact. Yes it may have been minimal, but it doesn't say how much contact is needed, it just says contact. Therefore both were penalties. At the end of the day, I'd say that they pretty much dominated the game apart from a spell in the second half where Spurs looked dangerous.

But we should remember that this is Arsenal. Always prone to conceding goals, remember it is Fabianski in goal. Emirates a few years back , 4-2 to 4-4 very late on. Anything could happen, although it doesn't look likely at all.

wasnt sure about the first didnt see it, second was a bang on penalty. arsenal have been the better side for most of the game. no one likes losing to a rival, but take it on the chin

Never mind, ignore that last comment.

Spurs 1-4 Arsenal ; Arshavin.

Game well and truely over now.

goooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

4-1 Arshavin:D

lol lol lol lol

CJ did you see that dive by Arshavin?! :O

Sorry.. drive :)

"Shall we make a DVD?"

The "Shall we make a dvd?" Chant by arsenal fans was quality. XD Unless i misheard, sounded like they were singing that.

What a save by Fabianski.

(Someone quote that, will never be said again!)

Never mind, it was Nasri off the line XD

did anyone just see that young spurs fan crying his eyes out on sky sports

Same old Arsenal Always Cheating...

2 BLATENT dives, 2 penalties.

Can't ******* believe it.

Get of it, Joss how is the linesman a Yid, You've got the ref mate!

CJ.. Shut up, and accept you've lost! You're acting like a 4 year old. You immature little child.

You're always complaining if something goes against them, or is something is said about them. Jesus.

did anyone just see that young spurs fan crying his eyes out on sky sports

I think it was CJ..

I so want 5-1 to shut spurs fans up once and for all

Same old Arsenal Always Cheating...

2 BLATENT dives, 2 penalties.

Can't ******* believe it.

Get of it, Joss how is the linesman a Yid, You've got the ref mate!

Are you taking the **** CJ? I could have gone back to how you said Caulker was so good etc. and ripped the **** out of you for those goals, all i did do was give my opinion, which was fair enough considering we basically had a goal disallowed, and the same linseman gave you a goal which shouldn't have been given.

2 BLATENT fouls, 2 penalties.

If Bassong wants to pull shirts, then he shouldn't do it outside the area, i suppose now you're going to go on about how Wenger influences refs? He clearly pulls him back and prevents him from getting to the ball, he has every right to go down, Nani's attempt to win a penalty at Old Trashyard on sunday was a dive, not that one.

If those penalties were a dive, then we should have had one for BAE's foul on Lansbury in the 1st half of normal time anyway.

Now, however, because you're being a ****, i will cheer and say 4-1 to the Arsenal! Come on the Gunners! All over now, we must get a 5th for real retribution.

Furhtermore, although there's a case to prove me wrong, at a glance, the WHOLE ball didn't cross the line.

I'll always be a Geordie but my word Arsenal are just fantastic aren't they?

This whole game has been fantastic to watch, as was my last experience watching Arsenal - Braga last week.

Wilshere has bossed the game, Nasri has been fantastic (my thoughts pre-pens) and Koscielny has realllly impressed me, one sliding tackle in particular I recall being brilliant, well done Arsenal

Back