• Views Views 15K
This thread is chock-full of morons.

I would line-up as following:

Pletikosa
Hutton Gallas Bassong Benoit
Bentley Jenas Sandro Kranjcar
Giovani
Keane​

Gallas is set for a Campbell-like Judas approach.

Why do you have an Arsenal crest as your logo?

Gallas is set for a Campbell-like Judas approach.

Why do you have an Arsenal crest as your logo?

Because he's sick of supporting the least successful of North London sides (K)

Pletikosa
Giovani
Keane​
isnt it always?

whats your view on benoit? not seen anything of him really, think he could handle vela? (assuming vela starts aml)

Pletikosa
Giovani
Keane​

Pretty strong team. If Arsenal put out the kids I can see Spurs running riot again like the cup game a few years back. Forgot you even had Bentley still, can't see him getting a look in in the league games unless you've got major injury problems.

Will also be interesting if Sandro does play, apparently he's a quality player, well according to 'Arry.

Pretty strong team. If Arsenal put out the kids I can see Spurs running riot again like the cup game a few years back. Forgot you even had Bentley still, can't see him getting a look in in the league games unless you've got major injury problems.

Will also be interesting if Sandro does play, apparently he's a quality player, well according to 'Arry.
didnt harry say that he doesnt like bentley? the little ive seen of sandro pre sprus looks very promisng, like palacios, but more technically gifted, still a fairly raw talent though

Not going to get involved with who is better than who argument.

Spurs being at home gives them the edge in this one especially if Whinger fields his reserves but saying that we beat Arsenal in the league 2-1 at home with both teams nearly at full strength and then Van Persie came off the bench and could of made the difference if it was not for Gomes being on form.

If Whinger took this competition more seriously like Chelsea and Man United and Tottenham in recent years then he would have a few more trophies to his name.

Going to be a tense game and the atmosphere will be rocking at the Lane but hate to say it being a Spurs fan I think the Goons are going to sneak this one. ****** hope I'm wrong.

Going to miss the game anyhow as I am having to work so a bit gutted over that.

Last edited:
However, due to an injury crisis upfront, Arsene Wenger may be forced to play first-teamer Marouane Chamakh

:wub: Chamkh might play

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

more news !!
Arsène Wenger will take a strong squad across North London for tomorrow’s Carling Cup tie with Tottenham tomorrow evening. The Frenchman has included just three Reserve team players – backing away from his usual youth based approach.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Henri Lansbury and Craig Eastmond have all been included, while Benik Afobe and Chuks Aneke are on the stand by list, should there be any last minute injuries. Wojciech Szczęsny, contrary to reports in the English media, will not play. Wenger has instead opted for Wojciech’s fellow countryman Łukasz Fabiański.

Fabianski? There goes three goals. But Arsenal will still be too strong for the Yids.

The Frenchman has included just three Reserve team players – backing away from his usual youth based approach.

So would I after the spanking they were given last time :)

Can you post up your full squad please Calum? :)

Szczęsny > Fabiański.

**** sake. Still, quite happy with the decision not to play a complete youth side.

Oh well, would have liked to see our 18 year olds batter totscum - guess we'll just have to do it with our slightly older young guns. ;)

rubbing my hands in anticipation for this game - me thinks 2-1 to Arsenal with Afobe scoring both :P

Hopefully loads of yellows and maybe one or two red cards. This'll be a good one for the neutrals, I can see spurs robbing it though.

Oh well, would have liked to see our 18 year olds batter totscum - guess we'll just have to do it with our slightly older young guns. ;)

I remember the last time you thought your reserves could beat us in the Carling Cup.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NY6CwIEpqE&feature=related[/ame]

Back