Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
Should be a decent game, I'm off to Norway for a few days the day after so lets hope it's a good tempered clash to make me sleep soundl! . I didn't know Spurs bought Sandro for midfield though, bit of a tidy player?

Should be a good game, Arsenals youngster will nail spurs though i reckon, 3-1 Arsenal

:'(

FA Statement: Wenger admits charge

The Football Association released the following announcement at 12pm on Tuesday:

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has admitted a charge of using insulting and/or abusive language and behaviour amounting to improper conduct.

Wenger has accepted the standard sanction of an £8,000 fine and a one match touchline ban which will be served with immediate effect at Arsenal’s Carling Cup match against Tottenham Hotspur this evening (Tuesday).

The charge related to Wenger’s conduct towards match officials at the conclusion of Arsenal’s match against Sunderland on 18 September.

LINK: Arsenal.com

Last edited:
Cant wait to see Sandro, was over the moon when Spurs signed him, im hoping he makes a big impression this season..

been looking forward to this match all day

CMON THE GUNNERS !!!!!

NO Wenger!!! Like that will make any difference. We will still win.

I hope we dont play our youngstarz.

NO Wenger!!! Like that will make any difference. We will still win.

I hope we dont play our youngstarz.

sorry to bust your bubble but you are XD

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

angryjump.gif

hopefully we will win 2-1 cant say goalscorers as i dont know who's playing

Have faith. We have some superb young players.

I have decided I'd prefer Caulker playing at CB alongside Bassong, rather than Gallas. It also looks likely that Pavlyuchenko will be leading the line for us tonight, rather than Keane.

Pletikosa
Hutton Caulker Bassong Naughton
Bentley Jenas Sandro Kranjcar
Giovani
Pavlyuchenko​

It wouldn't surprise me if Kyle Naughton played left-back tonight to rest BAE for more important games coming up.

look at our bench !!!:D:D

Tottenham v Arsenal line-ups
Tottenham:
Pletikosa, Naughton, Bassong, Caulker, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Livermore, Palacios, Sandro, Pavlyuchenko, Giovani. Subs: Cudicini, Hutton, Huddlestone, Lennon, Jenas, Keane, Kranjcar.
Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Lansbury, Denilson, Wilshere, Nasri, Rosicky, Vela. Subs: Almunia, Sagna, Clichy, Arshavin, Chamakh, Eastmond, Emmanuel-Thomas

Tottenham: Pletikosa, Naughton, Bassong, Caulker, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Livermore, Palacios, Sandro,Giovani, Pavlyuchenko,

Subs: Cudicini, Hutton, Huddlestone, Lennon, Jenas, Keane, Kranjcar

Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Lansbury, Denilson, Wilshere, Nasri, Rosicky, Vela

Subs: Almunia, Sagna, Clichy, Arshavin, Chamakh, Eastmond, Emmanuel-Thomas

Loving the teams :) Caulker and Livermore :wub:

Looks like Wengers pussied out a bit ;)

after i've seen the team it will be 2-1 to the mighty gunners :D

Let's just hope for a good game, win or lose. Mickey Mouse cup isn't that important after all..

All you Spurs fan feel free to abuse Frankie. He's just uploaded a picture of White Hart Lane and next to it wrote "Shithole" (He's at the game)

So yeah, abuse, abuse abuse.. :P

All you Spurs fan feel free to abuse Frankie. He's just uploaded a picture of White Hart Lane and next to it wrote "Shithole" (He's at the game)

So yeah, abuse, abuse abuse.. :P

Already seen it lol

IAIN WRIGHT "What did did you expect him to say I'll take the ban during the Champions League"

XD Good Old Wrighty

Back